The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rowe Productions Newsletter ~ New album info...

5 posters

Go down

Rowe Productions Newsletter ~ New album info... Empty Rowe Productions Newsletter ~ New album info...

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:04 pm

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Rowe Productions Newsletter ~ New album info... Empty Re: Rowe Productions Newsletter ~ New album info...

Post by Airola Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Wow, this new track off the upcoming album actually sounds really good!
https://soundcloud.com/matt-glover-13/mortification-extrinsick-forces-realm-of-the-skelataur

I wasn't too impressed with the title track they played live and which was posted on Youtube, but this other track pretty much got me off guard. I guess I'll have to pick up that album when it's released.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Rowe Productions Newsletter ~ New album info... Empty Re: Rowe Productions Newsletter ~ New album info...

Post by STX Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Airola wrote:Wow, this new track off the upcoming album actually sounds really good!
https://soundcloud.com/matt-glover-13/mortification-extrinsick-forces-realm-of-the-skelataur

I wasn't too impressed with the title track they played live and which was posted on Youtube, but this other track pretty much got me off guard. I guess I'll have to pick up that album when it's released.

I just can't stop to hear it! Metal 2
STX
STX
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:24 pm

"The new Mortification Album 'Realm Of The Skelataur' is the 16th and FINAL Mortification Album"

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:28 pm

THE SONG IS AMAZING

Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 

im bummed now though No
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Well, like retired boxers, old rock/metal bands have a proclivity to resurface...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:04 am

Candlemass wrote:Well, like retired boxers, old rock/metal bands have a proclivity to resurface...
Razz
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down