The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rowe Productions Newsletter

2 posters

Go down

Rowe Productions Newsletter Empty Rowe Productions Newsletter

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:45 am

Link to the latest Rowe Productions Newsletter.....

http://www.roweproductions.com/news/
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Rowe Productions Newsletter Empty Re: Rowe Productions Newsletter

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:46 am

The cassettes look pretty cool, don't know if I want to go back listening to them but they do give me great or maybe not so great memories!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:07 am

"Here we have our exciting the new Cassette releases! Wonrowe Vision- 5 YEARS & Mortification Self Titled plus Scrolls Of The Megilloth on 2 long form cassettes! Both Cassettes have been geniusly Re Mastered by the very talented Neil Kearin! Wonrowe Vision- Mission Invincible ESPECIALLY SOUNDS AWESOME NOW! The original recording of the first Wonrowe Vision Album is so muddy we could barely hear the drums. Now, this Album is BIG & BRIGHT & the drums shine!!"

Now I would be interested in hearing the remaster of Mission Invincible. Wish there was a way for existing owners of this CD to get hold of it apart from buying a cassette.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:44 am

Headshrinker wrote:"Here we have our exciting the new Cassette releases! Wonrowe Vision- 5 YEARS & Mortification Self Titled plus Scrolls Of The Megilloth on 2 long form cassettes! Both Cassettes have been geniusly Re Mastered by the very talented Neil Kearin! Wonrowe Vision- Mission Invincible ESPECIALLY SOUNDS AWESOME NOW! The original recording of the first Wonrowe Vision Album is so muddy we could barely hear the drums. Now, this Album is BIG & BRIGHT & the drums shine!!"

Now I would be interested in hearing the remaster of Mission Invincible. Wish there was a way for existing owners of this CD to get hold of it apart from buying a cassette.

Yep my thoughts exactly, 'Mission Invincible' is a very enjoyable release IMO.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by buddypng Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Just got done reading that newsletter. It came across as really excited, almost hyperactive. Esp. when he was talking about his new stereo, that had me laughing

buddypng
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down