The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahoj Slovakia!

+9
Hardcore Christian
KaramKaram
d@v!d
Staybrite
Grindboy
Peter who was Vaak
deathisgain
Deepfriar
Kerrick
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ahoj Slovakia! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ahoj Slovakia!

Post by Grindboy Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Very cool, of course love the steps on the hike.  I won't junk up Kerrick's cool thread with the embedded video, but if anybody's interested, check this one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbtZfzxX44o

And color me shocked, shocked, I tell you, that there could be an engagement in the near term!  Congrats to both of course, if/when that comes along (and we'll miss you bro).

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:13 pm

Kerrick wrote:Perhaps I should have... but I wanted to get to know her parents (and ask permission from them) first.  A proposal will be coming though.  Cool  She's coming to visit me in late November for a few months so that'll be a good time to do so.  I love you  She'll be staying with my parents which will be fun too for them to get to know her better (though they already know her pretty well from her time here before).

Here are some picture highlights from my trip.  I posted these on FB plus more, so if you really want to see more pictures, go ahead and add me on Facebook.  Unless you're a total weirdo, I'll probably accept.  Wink

Here's us up top of the bell tower in the main church in Kosice:

Ahoj Slovakia! - Page 3 12106982_10153533013151708_336632387352183110_n
Glory to God. I'm glad things went well.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:31 am

That is awesome!

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:41 am

Kerrick wrote:...go ahead and add me on Facebook.  Unless you're a total weirdo, I'll probably accept.  Wink

He'll accept weirdos, he accepted my friend request.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:16 am

deathisgain wrote:
Kerrick wrote:...go ahead and add me on Facebook.  Unless you're a total weirdo, I'll probably accept.  Wink

I'm so sorry. You know, there's a place were you can get help?
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:25 am

Looks like a nice place. If I were there I would have been temped to visit some of the other countries as I am a WWII buff. I love history and there is so much there (and I don't call myself a "fan" of WWII and the Holocaust because I am not, I am just interested in reading up on it). I know Germany invaded Slovakia in 1944 and deported the Slovakian Jews to the death camps in Poland. I probably would have spent a day in Slovakia looking for old timers and listening to their stories of what they saw. 

Anyway, looks like you found a keeper! Best of luck to you and good for you to keep it going may miles apart! You can't add me as a friend because I guess I am a weirdo that doesn't have FB.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:03 pm

d@v!d wrote:
deathisgain wrote:

The government isn't hiring at the moment. Wink
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Grindboy wrote:Very cool, of course love the steps on the hike.  I won't junk up Kerrick's cool thread with the embedded video, but if anybody's interested, check this one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbtZfzxX44o

And color me shocked, shocked, I tell you, that there could be an engagement in the near term!  Congrats to both of course, if/when that comes along (and we'll miss you bro).

Holy dang.  That is crazy!  I wan to go there...

Thank you.  Very Happy Embarassed  I'll be sure to announce here once we're engaged.   I love you

d@v!d wrote:Glory to God. I'm glad things went well.

Thanks dude!  Yeah, it was such a great trip.

deathisgain wrote:

True story.

MikeInFla wrote:Looks like a nice place. If I were there I would have been temped to visit some of the other countries as I am a WWII buff. I love history and there is so much there (and I don't call myself a "fan" of WWII and the Holocaust because I am not, I am just interested in reading up on it). I know Germany invaded Slovakia in 1944 and deported the Slovakian Jews to the death camps in Poland. I probably would have spent a day in Slovakia looking for old timers and listening to their stories of what they saw. 

Anyway, looks like you found a keeper! Best of luck to you and good for you to keep it going may miles apart! You can't add me as a friend because I guess I am a weirdo that doesn't have FB.

For sure.  Being from the US (California, no less), we don't have much of anything over 200 years old... but in Europe, there's so much history that goes thousands of years back; it's really neat!

deathisgain wrote:
d@v!d wrote:
deathisgain wrote:

The government isn't hiring at the moment. Wink

LOL.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3