Random thoughts...

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random thoughts...

Post by Hardcore Christian on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Andreas89 wrote:
New Creation wrote:It's funny to me that there are no active Open Theists in the Open Theist thread but the thread continues on. It's like it has a life of it's own!
Look at us.

It is our thread now.
lol!
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Yeah. Its alive.

I probably shouldn't lift like this with a hernia, but its nice to get back this much strength being cancer-free one day away from 4 months.

ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm an uncle!  My sister-in-law just gave birth to their first!  Pretty exciting stuff.  Very Happy  It's a boy.  I don't think they have a name figured out yet.  ("Kerrick" seems like the obvious choice so I'm not sure why they're delaying announcing it...)

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Kerrick wrote:I'm an uncle!  My sister-in-law just gave birth to their first!  Pretty exciting stuff.  Very Happy  It's a boy.  I don't think they have a name figured out yet.  ("Kerrick" seems like the obvious choice so I'm not sure why they're delaying announcing it...)
lol!  How about Eddie? cheers
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by exo on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:45 am

Well, this is the scene at the local landfill this morning.........

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:
Kerrick wrote:I'm an uncle!  My sister-in-law just gave birth to their first!  Pretty exciting stuff.  Very Happy  It's a boy.  I don't think they have a name figured out yet.  ("Kerrick" seems like the obvious choice so I'm not sure why they're delaying announcing it...)
lol!  How about Eddie? cheers

Hahaha perfect!  I found out this morning that they named him Dante which is pretty metal.

exo wrote:Well, this is the scene at the local landfill this morning.........

Oh dang, that is no good...  I'm sure Green Peace is not so happy...

Ugh, all morning so far my stomach has been in knots.  We made homemade pizza last night for dinner and I'm starting to think I may have a dairy allergy...  No

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Our oldest dog is a tick magnet. Recent policy is checking him twice a week, and we find like at least 5 each time. Very occasionally, a full tick is lying on the ground because it let go of our dog; very disgusting of course.

This morning, I walked to a cupboard in the hall, and felt something explode under my foot and heard a soft "pock". You guessed it...

I set my sock on fire after that.
Andreas89
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Oh that is foul!  I hate ticks.  They are some of the most vile creatures on this planet...

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by BearDad on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello all, I'm back from my three year hiatus from CMR. If you don't know who I am then "Greetings" for the first time. Otherwise, "Greetings again."

Why'd I leave? Never mind. If you promise to not go there neither will I. Let's just say I've learned a few things and reached some conclusions about other things, and I guess the time was right to come back. That, and I got a message on FB today that I wanted to share and didn't feel right doing it as a "guest". (Here's what I shared: http://thecmr.forumotion.com/t10213-guy-ritter#186850)

You probably won't see a lot of me, as I prefer to just browse the threads and "listen" to what people are saying. But I'll likely post a comment here or there, and for now I thought it would be rude to not say hello.

BearDad
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:47 pm

BearDad wrote:Hello all, I'm back from my three year hiatus from CMR. If you don't know who I am then "Greetings" for the first time. Otherwise, "Greetings again."

Why'd I leave? Never mind. If you promise to not go there neither will I. Let's just say I've learned a few things and reached some conclusions about other things, and I guess the time was right to come back. That, and I got a message on FB today that I wanted to share and didn't feel right doing it as a "guest". (Here's what I shared: http://thecmr.forumotion.com/t10213-guy-ritter#186850)

You probably won't see a lot of me, as I prefer to just browse the threads and "listen" to what people are saying. But I'll likely post a comment here or there, and for now I thought it would be rude to not say hello.
Hey man! Welcome back! Very Happy

I remember you, dont know if you remember me, either way glad to see ya!
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude on Mon May 01, 2017 12:40 pm

BearDad wrote:Hello all, I'm back from my three year hiatus from CMR. If you don't know who I am then "Greetings" for the first time. Otherwise, "Greetings again."

Good to have you back, Bear.
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian on Thu May 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Driven on Thu May 04, 2017 9:00 pm

The Swirling Eddies.
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 on Fri May 05, 2017 4:37 am

I played football yesterday for the first time in half a year (that's ACTUAL football, yanks!). Rainy, wet field, so the ball did funny and sometimes profitable things. Anyway, I'm stiff and sore everywhere now. But happy! Very Happy
Andreas89
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 on Sat May 06, 2017 10:18 am

New Creation wrote:It's funny to me that there are no active Open Theists in the Open Theist thread but the thread continues on. It's like it has a life of it's own!
C'mon dude, you've been around here long enough to know that we don't actually need someone with a belief system/worldview actively discussing said belief system/worldview in order to talk authoritatively about it.  We know what you believe better than you do anyway.   bounce
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 on Sat May 06, 2017 11:41 am

messiaen77 wrote:We know what you believe better than you do anyway.
True.
Andreas89
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole on Sat May 06, 2017 6:09 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
C'mon dude, you've been around here long enough to know that we don't actually need someone with a belief system/worldview actively discussing said belief system/worldview in order to talk authoritatively about it.  We know what you believe better than you do anyway.   bounce

LOL
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Fri May 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Exciting times!  We just got a letter in the mail from Immigration notifying us that our interview is scheduled for next month!  This is the last big hurdle for my wife to get her green card.  OF COURSE there's a massive list of papers and forms and whatnot that we need to bring, but it's the US government so what did we expect.  Especially with all the recent stuff with Trump and immigration, we'll feel a little more secure once she gets it.

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude on Fri May 12, 2017 5:41 pm

^ No wonder I can't get you to come to Texas... Joo got no stinking green card...  Razz
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Fri May 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Haha well you don't need a green card to travel WITHIN the US...

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude on Fri May 12, 2017 6:03 pm

I'm not talking about the US, I'm talking about Texas, a.k.a. the Promised Land.
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Fri May 12, 2017 6:09 pm

Ah of course.  I hear Texans don't take too kindly to us folks from the People's Republic Of Kalifornia...

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude on Fri May 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Kerrick wrote:Ah of course.  I hear Texans don't take too kindly to us folks from the People's Republic Of Kalifornia...

Oh, I guess it's just different mindsets. Cali wants to take your guns, then they'll come after your beer. Many Texans believe guns and beer are both birthrights.  Laughing
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite on Sun May 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Kerrick wrote:Exciting times!  We just got a letter in the mail from Immigration notifying us that our interview is scheduled for next month!  This is the last big hurdle for my wife to get her green card.  OF COURSE there's a massive list of papers and forms and whatnot that we need to bring, but it's the US government so what did we expect.  Especially with all the recent stuff with Trump and immigration, we'll feel a little more secure once she gets it.

Great news!  Praying the interview goes well.
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Mon May 15, 2017 11:51 am

metaldude wrote:
Kerrick wrote:Ah of course.  I hear Texans don't take too kindly to us folks from the People's Republic Of Kalifornia...

Oh, I guess it's just different mindsets. Cali wants to take your guns, then they'll come after your beer. Many Texans believe guns and beer are both birthrights.  Laughing

There aren't many things in this world sweeter than guns and beer...  flower

Staybrite wrote:
Kerrick wrote:Exciting times!  We just got a letter in the mail from Immigration notifying us that our interview is scheduled for next month!  This is the last big hurdle for my wife to get her green card.  OF COURSE there's a massive list of papers and forms and whatnot that we need to bring, but it's the US government so what did we expect.  Especially with all the recent stuff with Trump and immigration, we'll feel a little more secure once she gets it.

Great news!  Praying the interview goes well.

Thank you sir!

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious Gamer Dude on Mon May 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Kerrick wrote:
There aren't many things in this world sweeter than guns and beer...  flower 

Guns... You can never get enough of em' 

Especially when your a metalhead \m/
Mysterious Gamer Dude
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 on Tue May 16, 2017 6:12 am

I feel terribly hungover... we lost our oldest dog Sunday evening, and got it back at 7 AM on Monday. In the meantime, I got like 1,5 hours sleep, spent a little time contacting some facebook pages about missing pets and the rest of the time I spent on my bicycle, searching the area. Turned out he fell in a hole on the university campus (very nearby) and couldn't come out.

Anyway, we have him back now.
Andreas89
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian on Tue May 16, 2017 10:28 am

Andreas89 wrote:I feel terribly hungover... we lost our oldest dog Sunday evening, and got it back at 7 AM on Monday. In the meantime, I got like 1,5 hours sleep, spent a little time contacting some facebook pages about missing pets and the rest of the time I spent on my bicycle, searching the area. Turned out he fell in a hole on the university campus (very nearby) and couldn't come out.

Glad to hear you found him
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious Gamer Dude on Tue May 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Andreas89 wrote:I feel terribly hungover... we lost our oldest dog Sunday evening, and got it back at 7 AM on Monday. In the meantime, I got like 1,5 hours sleep, spent a little time contacting some facebook pages about missing pets and the rest of the time I spent on my bicycle, searching the area. Turned out he fell in a hole on the university campus (very nearby) and couldn't come out.

Sorry to read about that. Glad you got him back.
Mysterious Gamer Dude
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain on Thu May 18, 2017 10:44 am

Find it funny how you have those friends on Facebook that never really comment or like anything, but as soon as you say something they disagree with, they are right there to tell you that you are wrong. :/
deathisgain
Metal Slacker

http://www.deathisgain.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 on Thu May 18, 2017 11:18 am

^Someone's gotta do it.
Andreas89
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Thu May 18, 2017 11:43 am

deathisgain wrote:Find it funny how you have those friends on Facebook that never really comment or like anything, but as soon as you say something they disagree with, they are right there to tell you that you are wrong. :/

You are totally out of line and off-base here; nobody does that!  Twisted Evil

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude on Thu May 18, 2017 5:29 pm

I don't see how you folks in Cali do it. I don't think I have the faith to survive there.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16592/gov-jerry-brown-blasts-california-taxpayers-john-nolte?utm_source=dwemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=051817-news&utm_campaign=position2
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Thu May 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Grrrr Monkey Biz Angry Slap Coffee face palm Evil or Very Mad

Freaking California...

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d on Fri May 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Kerrick wrote:Grrrr Monkey Biz Angry Slap Coffee face palm Evil or Very Mad

Freaking California...
You see, this was Al Capone's big mistake. He should have just been a democrat and would have gotten away with it all.
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d on Fri May 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Happy Anniversary!
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:23 pm

My boss and his wife were going to go see some Pink Floyd cover band tonight but weren't able to make it so Veronika and I are going instead!  Fun.  I'm looking forward to it, though admittedly I am only familiar with their bigger hits.

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:30 pm

So tomorrow we've got our interview with the Immigration Office for my wife to get her green card.  Prayers appreciated!

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Well, apparently it went quite well because this Saturday we got a letter in the mail welcoming Veronika to America alongside her green card!  Wahoo!

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Great news!
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:26 am

Congrats on your wife officially becoming a Yank Very Happy Wink
Andreas89
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:58 am

metaldude wrote:

Tennesseans, too.  We will even show up in Texas to defend their right to keep guns and beer.  Remember the Alamo!!!!
alldatndensum
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01 pm

^Solidarity!   Metal 2

Staybrite wrote:Great news!

Thank you!

Andreas89 wrote:Congrats on your wife officially becoming a Yank Very Happy Wink

Ha, well she's not a full-on Yank, just mostly.  Wink  She's planning on keeping her Slovak nationality (and therefore her European passport) but is a legal resident of the US with all the perks (and disadvantages) of being a US citizen with just a few exceptions.  She can work here, travel freely, and all that, but can't buy a gun (though I have enough for the both of us haha), can't vote, and can't serve on jury duty.

Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Proverbs 26:4-5 in modern words "Don't feed trolls, so that you don't become like them. Feed trolls, so that they that they don't become wise in their conceit."
New Creation
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum