The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New CCM - Who is good?

2 posters

Go down

New CCM - Who is good? Empty New CCM - Who is good?

Post by bjorn agin Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:09 am

Way back I used to listen to the Christian music station on my drive back and forth to work, and would enjoy some of the artists that were out at the time.

Fast forward to today, I find myself listening to talk radio primarily because the Christian station would start losing signal part of the way through my commute. But I'm getting sick of that, and I'm trying to flush out some songs stuck in my head with something decent.

With all that said, what do you find are good artists that are currently on Christian radio? I'm not talking about who was good back in the 90's (I know who they are). But what artists or bands that are currently on the radio appeal to you?

My family and I recently saw a free concert put on by a local station featuring I Am They. It was a good show. The band's music is original and not your run of the mill CCM.

In a similar vein, I do like the stuff that For King And Country has put out.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

New CCM - Who is good? Empty Re: New CCM - Who is good?

Post by Deepfriar Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:37 am

Phil Wickham is my favorite CCM artist and one of my favorite male vocalists of all time.

Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down