The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniel J Ysais (former lead singer of Broken Silence / Days of Change)

3 posters

Go down

Daniel J Ysais (former lead singer of Broken Silence / Days of Change) Empty Daniel J Ysais (former lead singer of Broken Silence / Days of Change)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:23 am

With Broken Silence being mentioned in another thread here, I wanted to point out that their lead singer had formed another band called Days of Change. I am not sure they are still together, as the website is gone and the Facebook page has no real activity since 2013 (although, DoC did like a comment someone made on the page May 6..so who knows?

Anyway, they still have tunes up on ReverbNation (and supposedly at least 2 albums out there)

Here is some tracks and an interview.....I remember talking to Daniel a couple years ago on Facebook and telling him how much I loved the Broken Silence cd. Seemed like a really nice guy. I am not sure if DOC is a Christian band or a band with Christians in it, btw

One of my favorite DOC songs:
http://www.reverbnation.com/daysofchange/song/6056236-take-from-tomorrow

DOC on ReverbNation 

Interview with Daniel

Back to top Go down

Daniel J Ysais (former lead singer of Broken Silence / Days of Change) Empty Re: Daniel J Ysais (former lead singer of Broken Silence / Days of Change)

Post by Staybrite Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:15 pm

Oh man that does sound good.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Daniel J Ysais (former lead singer of Broken Silence / Days of Change) Empty Re: Daniel J Ysais (former lead singer of Broken Silence / Days of Change)

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:37 am

Sounds really good!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:52 am

I hear a little Dale Thompson in those vocals.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:32 pm

I was the original poster, and this was one of my last posts here...so I was close when I said I had been gone for 4 years...turned out to be around 3 1/2 years.

Anyway, has anyone ever heard about any other projects with him?

His FB page has not been publicly updated since 2017.

One of my favorite voices...

You definitely have to check out DoC on ReverbNation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down