The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another example of what I hate about Facebook

+8
Blake
Hardcore Christian
alldatndensum
Candlemass
eatbugs
bjorn agin
Staybrite
metaldude
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another example of what I hate about Facebook  - Page 2 Empty Re: Another example of what I hate about Facebook

Post by Staybrite Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:24 am

NoOneIsHere wrote:Nah, never had any issues with your posts..

Though sometimes I don't get your humor
Sad

I think that is more due to age difference

I was thinking the same thing.  Driven does post some hilarious stuff on occasion though
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Another example of what I hate about Facebook  - Page 2 Empty Re: Another example of what I hate about Facebook

Post by alldatndensum Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:35 am

I'll third that.  I admit, Driven, that I don't read the car posts.  I just am not a gear head and never have been.  I don't even like to have to shift gears, so I have never owned anything without an automatic transmission.

As to your humor, sometimes I get it and sometimes I don't.  Most of the time I do unless it is in French.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:26 am

It doesnt bother me when people post stuff I dont want to see. I just dont look at it
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:40 am

I am very selective to who I friend on Facebook and keep it mainly to people I really know, or think we may be similar in mind set. I will say that I have made some good unexpected friendships through it. I do go through my list every once in a while and clear out people that I feel no connection with, or tend to bore me with their posts. I know one guy that I had met online, just kept annoying me with his constant posting about himself on a daily basis. Sometimes he would repost things two or three times a day. It got worse once he got a page pushing his music. Then he would post on the page, and then reshare it on his personal wall. Then it would seem to recycle itself later in the week.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:46 am

MBR,

I don't mind just skipping over posts that don't interest me, but the problem is, that when people start posting so many useless posts it overruns your newsfeed and makes it hard to find the stuff you so want to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Mortal wrote:
Sometimes I will even make an effort NOT to annoy someone, and it will end up annoying them.

You can't please everyone  Neutral

Agreed!

Also agreed with Alldat's rules.

I did just post more pics of my kids though.  We went to see my grandparents yesterday so of course I shared pictures of my kids with their great-grandparents.  I don't do it daily though.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:29 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:

Then there are the ones who feel the need to share every little insignificant part of their life through photos...

Example, no lie... I just had a friend who made a series of posts using videos and photos of him barbecuing. No lie. Nothing special mind you, just a standard barbecue, with hamburgers.

Here's a video of the barbecue smoking
Here's a video of the barbecue shooting flames
Here's a photo of the burgers
Here's a photo of the burgers with cheese.

Facebook would be such a great place if it wasn't for the people. Wink
Here's me about to catch fire at my BBQ Another example of what I hate about Facebook  - Page 2 VQVBnkg
Things got a little crazy with too much lighter fluid Another example of what I hate about Facebook  - Page 2 BP9NEdF
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:14 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:
NoOneIsHere wrote:

Then there are the ones who feel the need to share every little insignificant part of their life through photos...

Example, no lie... I just had a friend who made a series of posts using videos and photos of him barbecuing. No lie. Nothing special mind you, just a standard barbecue, with hamburgers.

Here's a video of the barbecue smoking
Here's a video of the barbecue shooting flames
Here's a photo of the burgers
Here's a photo of the burgers with cheese.

Facebook would be such a great place if it wasn't for the people. Wink
Here's me about to catch fire at my BBQ Another example of what I hate about Facebook  - Page 2 VQVBnkg
Things got a little crazy with too much lighter fluid Another example of what I hate about Facebook  - Page 2 BP9NEdF

Rolf 1 Rolf 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2