The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody know what's up with Ted Kirkpatrick and Tourniquet?

+15
sentient 6
exo
oteis
Candlemass
d@v!d
Grindboy
bodachi
Tobi Elektrik
Airola
Galations6.7
deathisgain
Kerrick
lhversaw
Hardcore Christian
Gandalf the White
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anybody know what's up with Ted Kirkpatrick and Tourniquet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody know what's up with Ted Kirkpatrick and Tourniquet?

Post by Grindboy Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:25 pm

I've been on message boards since Hardcore Christian was born, and with that post from Ariola Artie might just as well go ahead and shut the whole board down.  Nothing more to see here, folks!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Anybody know what's up with Ted Kirkpatrick and Tourniquet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody know what's up with Ted Kirkpatrick and Tourniquet?

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Grindboy wrote:I've been on message boards since Hardcore Christian was born, and with that post from Ariola Artie might just as well go ahead and shut the whole board down.  Nothing more to see here, folks!
Man this whole thing about Tourniquet and the "Arguement Thread"
its so FUNNY
Rolf 2
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:
Grindboy wrote:I've been on message boards since Hardcore Christian was born, and with that post from Ariola Artie might just as well go ahead and shut the whole board down.  Nothing more to see here, folks!
Man this whole thing about Tourniquet and the "Arguement Thread"
its so FUNNY
Rolf 2
Agree.  Now If I could just convince Ted to not mix solo with True Tourniquet and not fix what isn't broken then we could all get back to some good legit Thrash instead of beating us over the head with PETA agenda's lol.  Sorry but the whole Peta, animals are higher than people thing just makes me want to puke.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:53 pm

lhversaw wrote:Sorry but the whole Peta, animals are higher than people thing just makes me want to puke.

Well, you've been awfully lot on the keyboard instead of puking in the toilet Very Happy

Maybe the word "puke" was a typo and you meant to write "type" Laughing

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Gandalf the White wrote:Anybody? I haven't heard in a while.
Maybe running a script.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Airola wrote:
lhversaw wrote:Sorry but the whole Peta, animals are higher than people thing just makes me want to puke.

Well, you've been awfully lot on the keyboard instead of puking in the toilet Very Happy

Maybe the word "puke" was a typo and you meant to write "type" Laughing
Nah my keyboard is covered in stinky puke.  I had to eat a snickers to use the wrapper to clean it off so I could keep tying.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Got to admit we are keeping Kerrick and Exo busying trying to decide when to or when not to Lock these threads  Twisted Evil
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Well, look at what I started. glad to know I'm not the only one with a twisted sense of humor.

Hey look! a black bean burger! Yum!
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:33 am

Tobi Elektrik wrote:
lhversaw wrote:
Gandalf the White wrote:Anybody? I haven't heard in a while.
What's up is he started this self proclaimed solo album pushing an animal rights agenda, more like beating you over the head with it, then slapped Tourniquet below his name and now is trying to push is as a Tourniquet album.  The samples I heard on itunes are so mellow it isn't even close to Tourniquet and now he want's people to buy his solo album trying to convince them it is a Tourniquet album, in which the rest of the band did virtually nothing on the album, and then wants you to buy the album to hear it instead of the 30 sec samples that itunes gives you.  Well based on those samples and the lyrics I have read why waste my money on a PETA infused hard rock album when I want a TOURNIQUET album.  JUST my opinion Smile

RAGE! Twisted Evil

It's funny, cause in other places you would read: "...pushing a Christian BS agenda...." - "...why waste my money on a Bible infused hard rock album..." when it comes to bands like Tourniquet.

For some Christians animal rights seem to be as provocative as Christian topics for many nonbelievers.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Why do people are so eager to fuss about things they could simply ignore? Neutral
Funny and very poignant!
Airola wrote:
Galations6.7 wrote:Is the name not to be named "Roger" or "Dale?"

At one point it used to be Roger. Nowadays it seems to be Dale.

Either way, the original bass player of Vengeance Rising, Roger Dale Martin, is in tough spot Very Happy
No kidding, huh?
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:44 pm

I thought it was Ted Kilpatrick, the guy from the Brownsville Revival...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oteis Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Not wanting to be a jerk here, but we must be grateful artists take the time to post their opinions and background stories here. Sometimes I wonder what's up with most of you guys posting these things about other artists. Trying to be funny, but in fact being a bunch of jerks. 

**Please people think before posting**
oteis
oteis
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:12 pm

oteis wrote:Not wanting to be a jerk here, but we must be grateful artists take the time to post their opinions and background stories here. Sometimes I wonder what's up with most of you guys posting these things about other artists. Trying to be funny, but in fact being a bunch of jerks. 

Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:06 pm

I wonder if we can get this thread locked as well?
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:19 pm

It's worth a shot!  Oh wait... Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:21 pm

I'm bored with locking threads.  I'm gonna start banning anyone who plays with strawmen instead.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:27 pm

^He doesn't get his title for no reason!  Watch out straw men, you may end up on the receiving end of the BanHammer...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:39 pm

oteis wrote:Not wanting to be a jerk here, but we must be grateful artists take the time to post their opinions and background stories here. Sometimes I wonder what's up with most of you guys posting these things about other artists. Trying to be funny, but in fact being a bunch of jerks. 

afro
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:40 pm

exo wrote:I'm bored with locking threads.  I'm gonna start banning anyone who plays with strawmen instead.

"Straw man" - isn't that the skeleton skin thingy mascot for Iron Maiden?
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:50 pm

deathisgain wrote:
exo wrote:I'm bored with locking threads.  I'm gonna start banning anyone who plays with strawmen instead.

Doesn't matter, as long as you don't play with it.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:23 pm

deathisgain wrote:

I thought that was the wicker man.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:24 pm

deathisgain wrote:

Uh oh this thread will surely be locked by Kerrick now
Razz
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:30 pm

d@v!d wrote:
deathisgain wrote:

I thought that was the wicker man.
Nope--that would be the trooper fella in the army garb.  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:44 pm

exo wrote:
deathisgain wrote:

Doesn't matter, as long as you don't play with it.

I can't play with it. Unlike some people (Kerrick), I don't have an Eddie doll.
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:47 pm

I know Kerrick owns an Eddie Mummy.  Kerrick, can I play with madness?  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Where was somebody being "a jerk?"
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next