The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams

+20
deathisgain
MikeInFla
Blake
Hardcore Christian
Zymologist
d@v!d
RM
Sting Chameleon
Metal15
oldschooldoom
eatbugs
KingsRite
alldatndensum
Candlemass
Innocent Bystander
XenonLion
guilty/forgiven
*static*
Black Rider
Kerrick
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: Dreams

Post by alldatndensum Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:48 pm

I dreamed last night that my head was swollen and my hair had fallen out.  I had something like a large splinter stuck in my head.  When I tried to pull it out, I found wires inside.  I tugged and out came something that resembled an old cell phone car charger.  Also, part of my head broke off and my head was hollow and full of water.  There was all sort of junk in there.  I tipped my head to pour out the water and fished all the junk out.  I discovered that the upper portion of my head was like this cocoon for my real head, so I ripped off everything from about my beard area upward to have my real scalp and hair showing.

I should stop doing drugs.  Or, perhaps I should start....

lol!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Driven Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Last night, I dreamt about trying to finish two projects due in a couple of hours. One of them was close to the real life assignment due today, in fluid mechanics. The other was unrelated to my field of study and was comparing the art and message of one person/artist, I can't remember who it was, with that of Bruce Cockburn. I blame the unrelated part on my girlfriend also working on projects more or less related to her field of study. I kept running around because I was freaked out and somehow ended up in my high school but kept running into elementary school teachers, since they're in two different wings of the same building.
Driven
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:48 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I dreamed last night that my head was swollen and my hair had fallen out.  I had something like a large splinter stuck in my head.  When I tried to pull it out, I found wires inside.  I tugged and out came something that resembled an old cell phone car charger.  Also, part of my head broke off and my head was hollow and full of water.  There was all sort of junk in there.  I tipped my head to pour out the water and fished all the junk out.  I discovered that the upper portion of my head was like this cocoon for my real head, so I ripped off everything from about my beard area upward to have my real scalp and hair showing.

lol!

That's pretty wild!  It must mean your head is full of emptiness!   Razz Just Joking Spam

Driven wrote:Last night, I dreamt about trying to finish two projects due in a couple of hours. One of them was close to the real life assignment due today, in fluid mechanics. The other was unrelated to my field of study and was comparing the art and message of one person/artist, I can't remember who it was, with that of Bruce Cockburn. I blame the unrelated part on my girlfriend also working on projects more or less related to her field of study. I kept running around because I was freaked out and somehow ended up in my high school but kept running into elementary school teachers, since they're in two different wings of the same building.

I still have dreams that I'm back in college and trying to get to class, can't remember my schedule, etc.  Expect to be having dreams like this forever hahahaha.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:15 pm

I still occasionally have dreams about college (just over 20 years later).  Usually I am late for class, and for some reason I have missed the last 2 weeks of school because I "forgot" I was in college.  So I am horribly behind in my studies, late for class and I can't remember the combination to my locker (even though I didn't have a locker in college).
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:26 am

Kerrick wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:I dreamed last night that my head was swollen and my hair had fallen out.  I had something like a large splinter stuck in my head.  When I tried to pull it out, I found wires inside.  I tugged and out came something that resembled an old cell phone car charger.  Also, part of my head broke off and my head was hollow and full of water.  There was all sort of junk in there.  I tipped my head to pour out the water and fished all the junk out.  I discovered that the upper portion of my head was like this cocoon for my real head, so I ripped off everything from about my beard area upward to have my real scalp and hair showing.

lol!

That's pretty wild!  It must mean your head is full of emptiness!   Razz Just Joking Spam

Actually, I get that a lot!  lol!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:54 am

lol!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:06 am

I dreamed last night that I was Han Solo.  I landed the Falcon where my home when I was a kid was located and it was all grown up. (That part is true.)  There was an annoying girl from my high school that I haven't even thought of in years chasing after me (as Han Solo).  She said she just wanted to talk, but I knew better.  I also had to pee really bad, so I ducked into some bushes to pee and pulled out my key fob to send the Falcon on some random flight path so she would think I left.  The girl got mad, and then I peed.

Then, I woke up and had to pee so bad!  If you are ever dreaming you are peeing, you need to go to the bathroom ASAP!!!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:32 am

Most of the times when I dream, it's tremendously unsettling and I'm glad to have woken up. Wonder what that says about me scratch
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4