The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams

+20
deathisgain
MikeInFla
Blake
Hardcore Christian
Zymologist
d@v!d
RM
Sting Chameleon
Metal15
oldschooldoom
eatbugs
KingsRite
alldatndensum
Candlemass
Innocent Bystander
XenonLion
guilty/forgiven
*static*
Black Rider
Kerrick
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams

Post by RM Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:17 pm

I dreamed I was staying at some type of retreat. It was weird because the person running it was very militant. We all had to be in bed by 9 o'clock and the sergeant was marching around the facility making sure everyone was in bed. I get into bed and the sheets were all bloody. At this point I'm freaked out! Next thing I know the maid comes in advertising scissors that were for sale in the gift shop. Then the maid threw a whole bunch of scissors at me! I screamed at the top of my lungs then I woke up!
RM
RM
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:42 pm

I had yet another demonic attack dream-within-a-dream last night.  Ugh it was not good.  Usually I'm able to dispel the demons by Christ's Name and they go away, but sometimes I give in to the fear and without faith, I'm unable to cast them out.  That is what happened last night.  They just kept tormenting me.  Eventually I woke up and went downstairs to where my parents were.  Then I woke up for real in my own bed (not at my parents' house where the dream took place).  Also, in the same dream but before the demons arrived, was this woman who was seducing me and I was giving in to the temptations.  This morning I woke up feeling weak and pathetic...   Neutral   Prayers appreciated!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:20 pm

I have mostly nightmares.. things I'd rather forget... things that would get me banned if I journaled here.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zymologist Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Will pray for you, bro.

My dreams are either ultra-bizarre, or very boring. For example....

I dreamt once that a broken seat belt got fixed. The end.

I took a nap in college once, and dreamt that I woke up and went to class. Then I woke up and went to class.

On the other hand, I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was getting a brain transplant. But not just any brain transplant, oh no...they (whoever "they" were) removed my brain while I was still awake and quite lucid, smashed it together with white rice, and gave it to me to eat. It didn't taste great, so I instead put it in a hot dog bun with some ketchup. That was better.

Then, they replicated my brain and just put it back in my head.

...Seriously, what is wrong with me?

Zymologist
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:50 pm

My dreams are always very weird, but I find them highly interesting. Sometimes they frighten me (one time I was just about to be swallowed whole by a T-Rex before waking; another time I was convinced my bedroom window was possessed by a demon or was a gateway to Hell or some such thing but I couldn't leave the room), but they don't normally bother me in the morning.

Increasingly I've been having dreams so realistic that I can't remember if it actually happened or not, like going to the store or putting a book on a certain table.

Back to top Go down

Post by XenonLion Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Not too long ago, I had a really cool dream. I was in this group of people and we went to a dark castle on a stormy night. We fought some guards and then went further inside. Along the way we picked up these wooden token things. Then we noticed a door going to the basement. We were curious so we went down. There was some dude saying there were ghosts in the castle, but it was obvious that it wasn't true. Then on the other side of the room were these chefs making pizza. I was so excited. I went up close and looked at all the pizza. Then a chef put a piece in my mouth and then I woke up.
XenonLion
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Zymologist wrote:Will pray for you, bro.
Thank you. Although I it sounds dramatic, I really do have terrible thoughts/dreams. I just leave them for what they are and trust in the Lord.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Wow a old thread that just got bumped

what ive learned is to never meet you people Razz
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:02 am

Hardcore Christian wrote:Wow a old thread that just got bumped

Yeah I resurrected it. Very Happy

Haha oh gosh, if you ever heard some of my dreams... yeah, I don't think you'd want to meet me.  I'm a really nice [tyrannical] guy, I swear!  What a Face

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:13 am

Kerrick wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:Wow a old thread that just got bumped

Yeah I resurrected it. Very Happy

Haha oh gosh, if you ever heard some of my dreams... yeah, I don't think you'd want to meet me.  I'm a really nice [tyrannical] guy, I swear!  What a Face
lol!
but seriously we should hold like a CMR convention where Arttie lives alien
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:38 am

Kerrick wrote:Yeah I resurrected it. Dreams - Page 2 Icon_biggrin 
lol!  "get up and troll"

The best last dreams i remember:

- I've find a job at summit of a mountain, i have to sell Batman drinks at elderly personne in the middle of permanent snow 
- I've a lake in my kitchen, i'm walking on water and at the end of this lake there is an island with mutant plants and Japanese people
- I'm eating pasta who looks like high heel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Pastèque wrote:
lol!  "get up and troll"

Don\'t Feed Trolls Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last night:

I was driving home one evening and decided to take some back roads through a forest near a creek.  The road split and turned into some trails and I couldn't remember which one to take.  I got out of my car and started walking down one of the paths I thought was right.  Then I was with my dad, uncle, and grandpa (who passed away a couple years ago).  It had recently rained and the dirt trails were all muddy.  I had my flashlight but it was excessively dark in the woods.  A wild dog appeared and started barking and growling at us.  I drew my pocket knife just in case.  It was running up to us and trying to bite us.  We all kicked it away but it kept coming.  Then two more came.  My uncle kicked one really hard, about 10 feet into the air.  That caused them to be a bit more cautious/wary towards us, though they were still being somewhat aggressive.  We decided to turn around and go back to where we came, because none of us were quite sure which way to go, making sure not to run which may incite the dogs to attack.  Plus, my grandpa  wasn't able to move super quickly anyways.  Then something under the ground started moving like a "graboid" from the movie Tremors.  I stated out loud in a comic disbelief, "really, tremors?!?"  But it wasn't really a concern and we just kept walking.  Then I woke up.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Like a week ago I had a dream I thought was real:

I dreamed I was in bed sleeping right where I was and I had this uneasy feeling that someone else might be in the house. I thought about getting up and checking the house but I was tired and just went back to sleep instead. This happened a few times and then (still in the dream) I got up and walked down the hallway in the dark and as I was about to round the corner from the hallway to the dining room I literally bumped into an intruder to the surprise of us both. I immediately retreated to the bedroom and woke up my wife and told her "someones in the house". The guy came into the bedroom and a fight ensued, then another guy climbed in our bedroom window and I was trying to fight them both off. Eventually they decided to flee and they ran out of the house and got into an old brown 70s van which they had parked in our front yard. Turns out there were 3 more in our house as they left when I saw them all piling in the van. 2 asian guys, a woman and dont remember the others. I was convinced it was a triad attack for some reason.

Odd part about the dream is that it spanned like a week's time. The next day (in the dream) I was at a relatives house and was telling them about the break-in and I was pre-loading a bunch of magazines with .45 rounds in preparation for another attack. A few days later they attempted another breakin and a shootout ensued. At some point I woke up and I was very confused because I still thought all this had happened so I went to the front door and saw that all the gift bags from the baby's b-day were still in front of the door and thought "well if someone broke in the front door those wouldnt still be there" and I eventually arrived at the conclusion that it was a dream.

Its always weird when you wake up thinking a dream really happened...
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Pastèque wrote:
lol!  "get up and troll"

It's typically a troll topic, not my fault  What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Metal Blessing Radio wrote:Like a week ago I had a dream I thought was real:

I dreamed I was in bed sleeping right where I was and I had this uneasy feeling that someone else might be in the house. I thought about getting up and checking the house but I was tired and just went back to sleep instead. This happened a few times and then (still in the dream) I got up and walked down the hallway in the dark and as I was about to round the corner from the hallway to the dining room I literally bumped into an intruder to the surprise of us both. I immediately retreated to the bedroom and woke up my wife and told her "someones in the house". The guy came into the bedroom and a fight ensued, then another guy climbed in our bedroom window and I was trying to fight them both off. Eventually they decided to flee and they ran out of the house and got into an old brown 70s van which they had parked in our front yard. Turns out there were 3 more in our house as they left when I saw them all piling in the van. 2 asian guys, a woman and dont remember the others. I was convinced it was a triad attack for some reason.

Odd part about the dream is that it spanned like a week's time. The next day (in the dream) I was at a relatives house and was telling them about the break-in and I was pre-loading a bunch of magazines with .45 rounds in preparation for another attack. A few days later they attempted another breakin and a shootout ensued. At some point I woke up and I was very confused because I still thought all this had happened so I went to the front door and saw that all the gift bags from the baby's b-day were still in front of the door and thought "well if someone broke in the front door those wouldnt still be there" and I eventually arrived at the conclusion that it was a dream.

Its always weird when you wake up thinking a dream really happened...

Whoah, that's gnarly!  P.S. what kind of .45 do you have?

Pastèque wrote:
Kerrick wrote:
Pastèque wrote:
lol!  "get up and troll"

It's typically a troll topic, not my fault  What a Face

Hahaha I suppose so...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Metal Blessing Radio wrote:Like a week ago I had a dream I thought was real:

I don't seem to remember any dreams lately, but I remembered an old one when you posted that... When I was in high school I dreamed I asked a certain girl to the homecoming dance. I woke up the next morning thinking I did and wasn't really sure if I did or not. Saw her at school the next day and she was extra friendly but after a few minutes I figured out it was just a dream.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Whoah, that's gnarly!  P.S. what kind of .45 do you have?

I have a Taurus PT145 Millenium Pro. I actually bought it for my wife but havent been able to get her to go shoot it with me yet.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Ah that's right, I think you've told me that before.  Wow, that looks like a little hand-cannon!  I recently got a similar-sized 9mm (Kahr PM9 - black with nightsights) and it's got some pep to it!  My .45 is a 1911 so it's a big 'ol chunk of steel - super controllable; I can shoot that thing all day long.  My 9mm is a little more of a chore to shoot due to its little size, light weight, and long/stiff trigger.

As far as dreams go, I've found my pocket knife and AR-15 seem to be my weapons of choice against beasts, bad guys, and monsters.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by XenonLion Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:57 pm

And sometimes at night I think I hear you calling my name
These dreams
They keep me goin these days

I couldn't resist. Very Happy
XenonLion
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:03 pm

I had this one a couple nights ago.  Not quite sure what to make of it.  (It's important to note that mountain lions have played a very significant role in my dreams for some reason.)

It was a drizzly grey day and I decided to go on a hike from my parents' house by my self.  Rather than going where I would usually hike, I went the other direction from the hillside next to my parents' house north.  (This is an area where in reality isn't much at all besides a few houses, though it has been a recurring location that is far more expansive in my dreams.)  I went down the hillside below a house to this pathway made out of wooden boards that traversed the hillside.  A man came towards me on a Razor-style scooter (no motor) and stopped to talk with me.  I knew I was trespassing but he didn't seem to mind.  However, he was warning me against mountain lions: they've apparently been coming to this area more and more and it wasn't wise for me to be all alone.  He asked if I had any weapon and I told him I had my pocket knife.  He said that might help, but that my legs will still get torn apart were I to fight with one.  I thanked him for the warning, but kept going anyways.  There was another guy about my age who was hiking there too.  I had been to this area before and was familiar, though this was his first time here.  I offered him to join me and to show him some really cool spots.  We took this steep trail downwards that came to this expansive cave.  I pushed these old rusted gate doors open with my foot as we went through the entranceway.  Neither of us had a flashlight but he had his cellphone with which he illuminated this very creepy and worn life-size doll that sat near the doors.  Once through the gate, there was a vertical ledge about six feet above the cavern floor.  I went down first.  The cave was quite large and cluttered with old junk.  Before he came down, a man and woman emerged from the darkness.  I said hi to them but something was not right.  They moved strangely and just started wailing, "I hurt, I hurt!" as they approached us.  I scrambled up the ledge yelling for my friend to help me up.  Once I was back up we ran out of the cave, up the trail, and back to my parents' house where it was safe.  That is when I woke up.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:54 pm

I had a dream where I was a kernel of corn being boiled in a pot by a mermaid.

How could something so strange be also so boring? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Haha that is so random and bizarre!  I love it.  So did you pop?

I had demonic attack #49 a little while ago.  In typical fashion with such subject-matter, it was a dream within a dream.  What was interesting to me was the story afterwards.

I was in my old bedroom at my parents' house and was dragged by an invisible demonic force to the side of the bed where between it and the wall were some old stuffed animals and blankets.  My left arm was pulled into where the stuffed animals and blankets were.  I was very afraid and was saying, Jesus' Name and "no" - at first with fear but then with confidence.  Then the force went away and I woke up.  My sister came through the bathroom (which is in between our two bedrooms) and I told her that I had been attacked.  Then the dream turned into a story about a guy who was a freshman in college and had just moved there.  He suffered from demonic attacks though didn't have his faith rooted in Christ.  But his sister (possibly his twin?) did know Him and was trying to help her brother find his way to overcome the demons.  She was skateboarding and met another girl who was skateboarding.  The sister's new friend was also wise in the ways of discerning spirits so they were working together to help her brother.  There was also something about messages of biblical truth and encouragement found in food... particularly cheese.  He would pick apart a burger or something and on the cheese slice were letters cut out - always backwards like in a mirror.  Then I woke up for real.  Haha so strange...  (I'm going to start looking in my food for secret messages!)

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Kerrick wrote:Haha that is so random and bizarre!  I love it.  So did you pop?

I had demonic attack #49 a little while ago.  In typical fashion with such subject-matter, it was a dream within a dream.  What was interesting to me was the story afterwards.

I was in my old bedroom at my parents' house and was dragged by an invisible demonic force to the side of the bed where between it and the wall were some old stuffed animals and blankets.  My left arm was pulled into where the stuffed animals and blankets were.  I was very afraid and was saying, Jesus' Name and "no" - at first with fear but then with confidence.  Then the force went away and I woke up.  My sister came through the bathroom (which is in between our two bedrooms) and I told her that I had been attacked.  Then the dream turned into a story about a guy who was a freshman in college and had just moved there.  He suffered from demonic attacks though didn't have his faith rooted in Christ.  But his sister (possibly his twin?) did know Him and was trying to help her brother find his way to overcome the demons.  She was skateboarding and met another girl who was skateboarding.  The sister's new friend was also wise in the ways of discerning spirits so they were working together to help her brother.  There was also something about messages of biblical truth and encouragement found in food... particularly cheese.  He would pick apart a burger or something and on the cheese slice were letters cut out - always backwards like in a mirror.  Then I woke up for real.  Haha so strange...  (I'm going to start looking in my food for secret messages!)

Are you Scott Stapp?
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Kerrick wrote:Haha that is so random and bizarre!  I love it.  So did you pop?

I misread that at first, thought you said poop. (Wha???) Regardless, the answer is No.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:07 pm

From last night:

I was in a sort of shopping mall, and I was looking at a purse, which was shaped like a Nintendo NES controller. But the bottom was it was all slashed and ripped; so I just put it back on the shelf and went to the elevator. There was a priest in it (I don't know how I knew him as a priest; he wasn't in vestments or anything...), and he said the upper level of the building was closed off. There was a wedding taking place up there, and nobody wanted to catch the flu.

However, he said, the elevator still went down. He asked if I wanted to go with him into the basements and read all the manuscripts kept in the archives. I thought about it, whether it would really be safe, and decided to agree. So I got on the elevator, which didn't have any walls. Before it could start moving, a pipe next to the elevator burst and started spraying us with sewer water. I hid behind the priest to keep from getting doused lol. Then I decided to go home, and woke up.

(That was so weird. I love you I'm always so annoyed when my dreams end. Though in this case I wish we had actually descended, to see what would have happened....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next