Dreams

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 pm

So one of my favorite threads on another board I'm on is a dream threads.  So for all you folks who have crazy dreams, post 'em here!  Here's one I had a couple nights ago that I thought was pretty cool:


I was walking down a sidewalk in a nice town on a warm summer night.  A road was to my left and I was nearing a park on my right.  It wasn't a huge town, but of decent size and reminded me of a town you might find in the Central Valley.  I began running and then leaped down a couple stairs and to my surprise, I was able to leap so far I was almost flying.  I put my arms back and slightly out and was able to guide myself somewhat through the air.  It was a lot of fun.  As I was flying through the air on my second or third leap, I slowed down in mid-air and stopped maybe 10 feet above the ground.  I then began floating upwards, away from the ground.  I wasn't afraid - rather, it was pretty cool.  As I got higher and higher, I could see more of the town.  I could see the park, trees, grass, street-lamps, and people walking around.  Then I could see the whole town.  With no control over my movement at all, I began rolling forward as I continued to fly upwards.  I saw the town upside-down and realized it was a dream, amazed at the spectacular level of detail and that my brain could even come up with any of this.  I kept rolling and as I was facing upwards I saw an airliner jet pass by a few hundred feet above me through the night-sky.  I kept going up and I kept spinning around.  I was now looking back towards the Earth and was trying to distinguish the different continents.  I got to outer-space and stopped moving for a bit.  After a brief pause, I began going back down to Earth.  It was all very peaceful and pleasant.  That's when I awoke!

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Black Rider on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:50 pm

I have sleep apnea so if I remember a dream it's a big deal.
avatar
Black Rider
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3321
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : Naches, Wa.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by *static* on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:33 pm

I had one set in the future where Jake Gyllenhaal (well, it looked like him) was running away from the police after being framed for murder and jumped onto a train carriage to escape from them. The train was artificially intelligent and was also on the run from the authorities. She was the last vehicle in the world that still moved on wheels- everything else ran on hover tracks- so nothing could intercept her. On the train were several mentally ill robots who the government had attempted to decommission because they held sensitive information about some conspiracy, but they escaped and went on the run with the train. The train never stopped so and nothing could get off once it had gotten on. Jake did manage to get off though, assumed a new identity and started a new life. However, the government located him and knew he'd gotten off the train. It turned out the train wasn't on the run after all- she'd been programmed to think she was so they could keep the robots contained without destroying them in case they ever needed to access the information again. Since Jake had gotten off, they knew she wasn't secure anymore, so a special forces team knocked her off her tracks and kidnapped the robots. Jake heard about this somehow and was just getting ready to go on a mission to save the train and the robots and unravel the conspiracy when I woke up.


In another, I was reunited with my long lost brother (who was half horse) who was being hunted by assassins who wanted to kill and eat him for luck after a misunderstanding involving leprechaun gold and a radio competition.
avatar
*static*
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 72
Join date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by guilty/forgiven on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Back when I was like 20, I had a dream that I killed someone by slashing their face with a razor blade. I climbed these stairs to get to a bathroom and as I was washing my hands of all the blood, I looked in the mirror and standing behind me was me as a child - I/he was shaking his head at me like "I can't believe you did that"

Creepiest dream I ever had.
avatar
guilty/forgiven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3008
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by XenonLion on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:24 pm

I had a dream where I had a smoking habit and was trying to hide it from people.
avatar
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1584
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 20
Location : there

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by *static* on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:02 pm

I've had two dreams where I had babies, and both times I accidentally killed them and had to try to hide it. In one my baby was a cartoon dinosaur, and in the other it was a bucket of raw eggs.
avatar
*static*
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 72
Join date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by XenonLion on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:07 pm

*static* wrote:I've had two dreams where I had babies, and both times I accidentally killed them and had to try to hide it. In one my baby was a cartoon dinosaur, and in the other it was a bucket of raw eggs.

 I like your dreams.
avatar
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1584
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 20
Location : there

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Innocent Bystander on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:01 pm

*static*, your dreams would make awesome novels/movies
avatar
Innocent Bystander
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1701
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:42 pm

I had a dream the other night where I went to Chef Ramsey's restaurant. All he had to eat there was these tiny little tacos about an inch long. I got up and started looking for the buffet and he started yelling at me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by guilty/forgiven on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 pm

^ Laughing
avatar
guilty/forgiven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3008
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Candlemass on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 pm

I have a dream...
avatar
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3939
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 55
Location : Cleveland, Oh

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by XenonLion on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

Last night.

Everyone in my school had to be at this weird park for the day. The park was huge and parts of it were floating in the air. I don't know why. In my dream I was just wandering around and talking to my friends. I remember everyone being in a big crowd for some reason at one point.
Then I had a dream where I played guitar and a lot of girls liked me. O.o
avatar
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1584
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 20
Location : there

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:23 pm

I took a nap earlier and I had the strangest dream.

The cops knocked on my door and like an idiot I opened the door for them. They asked me if I was growing marijuana inside because they said there was a strong smell of marijuana coming from my house. I told them no I wasn't growing. They then proceeded to bully their way into my house without a search warrant. They looked everywhere (even in the toilet) and found nothing. They still thought I was growing so they called in the fire department and rescue squad for some odd reason.
They made a big deal over nothing.
Very strange dream.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by alldatndensum on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:24 pm

It has been a few weeks now, but I had a dream that I was a full-time missionary in Nicaragua.  I also had to kill a lot of large snakes.  LOL
avatar
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Posts : 4872
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Tennessee

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by KingsRite on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am

I hate when it's a really good dream and then you wake up...uggh. Mad
avatar
KingsRite
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 287
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 48
Location : Marion, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by eatbugs on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:42 pm

The other night Dora the Explorer and I shot Swiper for trying to swipe stuff from my daughter's bedroom.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2012-08-28
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by oldschooldoom on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:08 am

I'm just waking up, sleep still in my eyes and that hazy feeling. Coffee is brewing but can't seem to get here fast enough to get the taste of this dream out of my mouth.

Seems that when I dream enough to remember, it's always weird.

From what I remember of my dream last night, I will be weirded out for awhile.

Due to circumstances, I was forced to bunk up with the Obamas. That's right, one king size bed and three adults. I can still hear Michelle saying, "Ok, honey you sleep on this side, I'll sleep in the middle and this new guy will sleep on the other side". AWKWARD!! Don't think I slept a wink  What a Face 

I realize none of this would ever happen but still...
avatar
oldschooldoom
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : 'Merica

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:06 pm

^Ha!  Yeah that's quite awkward indeed...

So I have a lot of demonic attack/spiritual warfare dreams and last night I had yet another one...  In my dream, I was sleeping on my parents' couch in their living room.  I awoke to a feeling of an evil presence in the room.  The blanket I was sleeping with pressed onto my face, though in a way it was comforting.  I wasn't sure if it was God or not.  But then my blanket began violently flailing and thrashing about which really frightened me and I began almost crying, "Lord save me!" over and over again until it stopped.  At that point I was very cold and looked out the open windows to see the trees blowing in the wind.  Then it was morning and my dad and sister came down the stairs (I think my mom was away on a trip or something?) and all was fine.  Then I woke up for real.

In most of such dreams, the demon(s) is/are visible and I expel it with Christ's Name, though this one was consistent with respect to it taking place with me being in bed at night.  Strange...

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Kerrick wrote:^Ha!  Yeah that's quite awkward indeed...

So I have a lot of demonic attack/spiritual warfare dreams and last night I had yet another one...  In my dream, I was sleeping on my parents' couch in their living room.  I awoke to a feeling of an evil presence in the room.  The blanket I was sleeping with pressed onto my face, though in a way it was comforting.  I wasn't sure if it was God or not.  But then my blanket began violently flailing and thrashing about which really frightened me and I began almost crying, "Lord save me!" over and over again until it stopped.  At that point I was very cold and looked out the open windows to see the trees blowing in the wind.  Then it was morning and my dad and sister came down the stairs (I think my mom was away on a trip or something?) and all was fine.  Then I woke up for real.

In most of such dreams, the demon(s) is/are visible and I expel it with Christ's Name, though this one was consistent with respect to it taking place with me being in bed at night.  Strange...
Had another one last night...

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:49 pm

I used to wake up every morning and document whatever was on my mind, including dreams. It's a great way to empty the mind.

Here is my morning entry from New Year's Day, 2012.

I had one of those horrible dreams with my father in it. My dad has been dead for just over 9 years now but he still shows up in my dreams. Mom, who has been dead for over a year now, is also starting to show up in my dreams. Usually, the dreams that involve my dad are very interesting, yet scary all the same. I dream that he shows up and judges my mom or me about something. Yet, in the dream, I know that he's dead and is somehow come back to life. These dreams scare me and frighten me. I'm bothered by them for hours or days following each one. Well, this one was different. In this one, I still knew he was dead, but mom was there with me, and in the dream, I didn't know she was dead. She was very much alive to me. I mentioned dad's visit in the dream and she told me not to worry and that "You know how he is." It was so creepy. Even now, while I'm typing about it, it scares me and sends tingles up and down my arms and back. I hope the dreams cease someday so that I can continue on with my life.

Then, I had a horror dream. I've rarely had horror dreams in my life, although I've had many scary ones. This one was so vivid that it could have been a Hollywood horror movie. I dream that I and some companions (unknown) were at a hospital. I do not know why we were there. While moving throughout the hospital, which seemed very normal, I came to a certain floor that had a strange feel about it. I had a strong desire to leave, and so I found a janitor, who I believe was mopping floors, and asked him where the exit was. He took me to the nearest exit and as I, or he, went to open the door, the door either vanished or it opened to a wall. He would laugh nervously at me and with me and then try and find me another exit. Each time we found an exit, it opened to a wall or it vanished in front of me and then I would find myself back in the room where I had started. The room, the main room, was full of people. They were all types of people, young and old and they were sitting at tables and hard booths like you would find in a cheap restaurant. I kept looking for exits and going down hallways and kept finding more and more horrific things. I found a room where they were doing gross amputations and torturing people. I found another room where they were filming some kind of sick pornography. Many other rooms were filled with just complete confusion and torture. So, I kept finding my way back to the great room, which appeared to be more like a dining room all the time, where I felt somewhat safe, yet still scared at the prospect of being stuck there. I started to open conversations with people. I came across one father and his children who were sitting at a booth and I asked them where the exit was and the father nervously laughed and told me that there was no way out. He said that he and his children had been trapped in there for three months and were destined to be there forever. I then had the horrific revelation about something else in the room. Everyone was eating and drinking fast food type meals, but it was strange concoctions. I then heard an overhead speaker that broadcasted that people's waste was being recycled. So, the drinks and the food were recycled from the people themselves. It was absolutely horrible. It was terrifying! They were all blindly doing it because there was no choice. It was like they had gotten used to it. I felt so sick for them. Then, I had another revelation. This one was not announced to me, but I just knew it somehow. The food people ate in that dining room came from the people they were torturing in the operating rooms. Every time they would amputate a leg or an arm, it would then be taken to the kitchen for meal preparation. This is some terrifying stuff and I never dream this way.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Innocent Bystander on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm

I dreamed I just started school and Adam Dutkiewicz (KSE guitarist) was my fifth period Thermonuclear Biology teacher. Oddly enough, fifth period occurred immediately after second period... And he had a full beard which was beginning to go gray...
avatar
Innocent Bystander
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1701
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Metal15 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Yikes, Music_Me, that's pretty crazy. Shocked
avatar
Metal15
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 746
Join date : 2012-10-10
Age : 22
Location : America

http://metal15likesmetal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Metal15 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:02 am

I had a dream last night where Dave Mustaine was gonna play an acoustic show in someone's hotel room, so my whole family went, and I met Dave in the kitchen of the hotel. xD The song Dave opened up with was "The hardest part of letting go...Sealed with a kiss" off Endgame, but it sounded nothing like it...He was out of tune too. Razz Then for some reason I had to run to the store or something, and then by the time I got back Dave had finished playing, so I pretty much missed out on everything. Stupid dream...Rolling Eyes
avatar
Metal15
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 746
Join date : 2012-10-10
Age : 22
Location : America

http://metal15likesmetal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:37 am

All I remember are my damn nightmares, and just like Music_Me, that stuff will bother me for hours and even days. I have some bad cases of sleep paralysis sometimes where I hallucinate and see and hear really terrible stuff. Worst part about sleep paralysis is that you can't move or speak, even in the hallucination. It's frightening sometimes. One time, I had it for a week straight, and other times I have them more than once a day. I sometimes remember good dreams but for some reason, I don't remember them anywhere near as much as I remember nightmares. I still remember a vampire nightmare when I was 12 like it was yesterday lol.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Sting Chameleon on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:45 am

music___me wrote:I used to wake up every morning and document whatever was on my mind, including dreams. It's a great way to empty the mind.

Here is my morning entry from New Year's Day, 2012.

I had one of those horrible dreams with my father in it. My dad has been dead for just over 9 years now but he still shows up in my dreams. Mom, who has been dead for over a year now, is also starting to show up in my dreams. Usually, the dreams that involve my dad are very interesting, yet scary all the same. I dream that he shows up and judges my mom or me about something. Yet, in the dream, I know that he's dead and is somehow come back to life. These dreams scare me and frighten me. I'm bothered by them for hours or days following each one. Well, this one was different. In this one, I still knew he was dead, but mom was there with me, and in the dream, I didn't know she was dead. She was very much alive to me. I mentioned dad's visit in the dream and she told me not to worry and that "You know how he is." It was so creepy. Even now, while I'm typing about it, it scares me and sends tingles up and down my arms and back. I hope the dreams cease someday so that I can continue on with my life.

Then, I had a horror dream. I've rarely had horror dreams in my life, although I've had many scary ones. This one was so vivid that it could have been a Hollywood horror movie. I dream that I and some companions (unknown) were at a hospital. I do not know why we were there. While moving throughout the hospital, which seemed very normal, I came to a certain floor that had a strange feel about it. I had a strong desire to leave, and so I found a janitor, who I believe was mopping floors, and asked him where the exit was. He took me to the nearest exit and as I, or he, went to open the door, the door either vanished or it opened to a wall. He would laugh nervously at me and with me and then try and find me another exit. Each time we found an exit, it opened to a wall or it vanished in front of me and then I would find myself back in the room where I had started. The room, the main room, was full of people. They were all types of people, young and old and they were sitting at tables and hard booths like you would find in a cheap restaurant. I kept looking for exits and going down hallways and kept finding more and more horrific things. I found a room where they were doing gross amputations and torturing people. I found another room where they were filming some kind of sick pornography. Many other rooms were filled with just complete confusion and torture. So, I kept finding my way back to the great room, which appeared to be more like a dining room all the time, where I felt somewhat safe, yet still scared at the prospect of being stuck there. I started to open conversations with people. I came across one father and his children who were sitting at a booth and I asked them where the exit was and the father nervously laughed and told me that there was no way out. He said that he and his children had been trapped in there for three months and were destined to be there forever. I then had the horrific revelation about something else in the room. Everyone was eating and drinking fast food type meals, but it was strange concoctions. I then heard an overhead speaker that broadcasted that people's waste was being recycled. So, the drinks and the food were recycled from the people themselves. It was absolutely horrible. It was terrifying! They were all blindly doing it because there was no choice. It was like they had gotten used to it. I felt so sick for them. Then, I had another revelation. This one was not announced to me, but I just knew it somehow. The food people ate in that dining room came from the people they were torturing in the operating rooms. Every time they would amputate a leg or an arm, it would then be taken to the kitchen for meal preparation. This is some terrifying stuff and I never dream this way.
I didn't want to sleep this week anyway... Thanks, friend.
avatar
Sting Chameleon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 485
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 28
Location : Lower Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by RM on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:17 pm

I dreamed I was staying at some type of retreat. It was weird because the person running it was very militant. We all had to be in bed by 9 o'clock and the sergeant was marching around the facility making sure everyone was in bed. I get into bed and the sheets were all bloody. At this point I'm freaked out! Next thing I know the maid comes in advertising scissors that were for sale in the gift shop. Then the maid threw a whole bunch of scissors at me! I screamed at the top of my lungs then I woke up!
avatar
RM
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:42 pm

I had yet another demonic attack dream-within-a-dream last night.  Ugh it was not good.  Usually I'm able to dispel the demons by Christ's Name and they go away, but sometimes I give in to the fear and without faith, I'm unable to cast them out.  That is what happened last night.  They just kept tormenting me.  Eventually I woke up and went downstairs to where my parents were.  Then I woke up for real in my own bed (not at my parents' house where the dream took place).  Also, in the same dream but before the demons arrived, was this woman who was seducing me and I was giving in to the temptations.  This morning I woke up feeling weak and pathetic...   Neutral   Prayers appreciated!

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by d@v!d on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:20 pm

I have mostly nightmares.. things I'd rather forget... things that would get me banned if I journaled here.
avatar
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3516
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Visiting

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Zymologist on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Will pray for you, bro.

My dreams are either ultra-bizarre, or very boring. For example....

I dreamt once that a broken seat belt got fixed. The end.

I took a nap in college once, and dreamt that I woke up and went to class. Then I woke up and went to class.

On the other hand, I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was getting a brain transplant. But not just any brain transplant, oh no...they (whoever "they" were) removed my brain while I was still awake and quite lucid, smashed it together with white rice, and gave it to me to eat. It didn't taste great, so I instead put it in a hot dog bun with some ketchup. That was better.

Then, they replicated my brain and just put it back in my head.

...Seriously, what is wrong with me?

Zymologist
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 86
Join date : 2014-05-19
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:50 pm

My dreams are always very weird, but I find them highly interesting. Sometimes they frighten me (one time I was just about to be swallowed whole by a T-Rex before waking; another time I was convinced my bedroom window was possessed by a demon or was a gateway to Hell or some such thing but I couldn't leave the room), but they don't normally bother me in the morning.

Increasingly I've been having dreams so realistic that I can't remember if it actually happened or not, like going to the store or putting a book on a certain table.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by XenonLion on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Not too long ago, I had a really cool dream. I was in this group of people and we went to a dark castle on a stormy night. We fought some guards and then went further inside. Along the way we picked up these wooden token things. Then we noticed a door going to the basement. We were curious so we went down. There was some dude saying there were ghosts in the castle, but it was obvious that it wasn't true. Then on the other side of the room were these chefs making pizza. I was so excited. I went up close and looked at all the pizza. Then a chef put a piece in my mouth and then I woke up.
avatar
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1584
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 20
Location : there

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by d@v!d on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Zymologist wrote:Will pray for you, bro.
Thank you. Although I it sounds dramatic, I really do have terrible thoughts/dreams. I just leave them for what they are and trust in the Lord.
avatar
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3516
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Visiting

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Hardcore Christian on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Wow a old thread that just got bumped

what ive learned is to never meet you people Razz
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 4053
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 18
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:02 am

Hardcore Christian wrote:Wow a old thread that just got bumped

what ive learned is to never meet you people Razz

Yeah I resurrected it. Very Happy

Haha oh gosh, if you ever heard some of my dreams... yeah, I don't think you'd want to meet me.  I'm a really nice [tyrannical] guy, I swear!  What a Face

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:13 am

Kerrick wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:Wow a old thread that just got bumped

what ive learned is to never meet you people Razz

Yeah I resurrected it. Very Happy

Haha oh gosh, if you ever heard some of my dreams... yeah, I don't think you'd want to meet me.  I'm a really nice [tyrannical] guy, I swear!  What a Face
lol!
but seriously we should hold like a CMR convention where Arttie lives alien
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 4053
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 18
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:38 am

Kerrick wrote:Yeah I resurrected it.  
lol!  "get up and troll"

The best last dreams i remember:

- I've find a job at summit of a mountain, i have to sell Batman drinks at elderly personne in the middle of permanent snow 
- I've a lake in my kitchen, i'm walking on water and at the end of this lake there is an island with mutant plants and Japanese people
- I'm eating pasta who looks like high heel

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Pastèque wrote:
Kerrick wrote:Yeah I resurrected it.  
lol!  "get up and troll"

Don\'t Feed Trolls Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last night:

I was driving home one evening and decided to take some back roads through a forest near a creek.  The road split and turned into some trails and I couldn't remember which one to take.  I got out of my car and started walking down one of the paths I thought was right.  Then I was with my dad, uncle, and grandpa (who passed away a couple years ago).  It had recently rained and the dirt trails were all muddy.  I had my flashlight but it was excessively dark in the woods.  A wild dog appeared and started barking and growling at us.  I drew my pocket knife just in case.  It was running up to us and trying to bite us.  We all kicked it away but it kept coming.  Then two more came.  My uncle kicked one really hard, about 10 feet into the air.  That caused them to be a bit more cautious/wary towards us, though they were still being somewhat aggressive.  We decided to turn around and go back to where we came, because none of us were quite sure which way to go, making sure not to run which may incite the dogs to attack.  Plus, my grandpa  wasn't able to move super quickly anyways.  Then something under the ground started moving like a "graboid" from the movie Tremors.  I stated out loud in a comic disbelief, "really, tremors?!?"  But it wasn't really a concern and we just kept walking.  Then I woke up.

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Blake on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Like a week ago I had a dream I thought was real:

I dreamed I was in bed sleeping right where I was and I had this uneasy feeling that someone else might be in the house. I thought about getting up and checking the house but I was tired and just went back to sleep instead. This happened a few times and then (still in the dream) I got up and walked down the hallway in the dark and as I was about to round the corner from the hallway to the dining room I literally bumped into an intruder to the surprise of us both. I immediately retreated to the bedroom and woke up my wife and told her "someones in the house". The guy came into the bedroom and a fight ensued, then another guy climbed in our bedroom window and I was trying to fight them both off. Eventually they decided to flee and they ran out of the house and got into an old brown 70s van which they had parked in our front yard. Turns out there were 3 more in our house as they left when I saw them all piling in the van. 2 asian guys, a woman and dont remember the others. I was convinced it was a triad attack for some reason.

Odd part about the dream is that it spanned like a week's time. The next day (in the dream) I was at a relatives house and was telling them about the break-in and I was pre-loading a bunch of magazines with .45 rounds in preparation for another attack. A few days later they attempted another breakin and a shootout ensued. At some point I woke up and I was very confused because I still thought all this had happened so I went to the front door and saw that all the gift bags from the baby's b-day were still in front of the door and thought "well if someone broke in the front door those wouldnt still be there" and I eventually arrived at the conclusion that it was a dream.

Its always weird when you wake up thinking a dream really happened...
avatar
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1180
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 34
Location : Owasso, Oklahoma

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Pastèque wrote:
Kerrick wrote:Yeah I resurrected it.  
lol!  "get up and troll"

Don\'t Feed Trolls Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
It's typically a troll topic, not my fault  What a Face

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Metal Blessing Radio wrote:Like a week ago I had a dream I thought was real:

I dreamed I was in bed sleeping right where I was and I had this uneasy feeling that someone else might be in the house. I thought about getting up and checking the house but I was tired and just went back to sleep instead. This happened a few times and then (still in the dream) I got up and walked down the hallway in the dark and as I was about to round the corner from the hallway to the dining room I literally bumped into an intruder to the surprise of us both. I immediately retreated to the bedroom and woke up my wife and told her "someones in the house". The guy came into the bedroom and a fight ensued, then another guy climbed in our bedroom window and I was trying to fight them both off. Eventually they decided to flee and they ran out of the house and got into an old brown 70s van which they had parked in our front yard. Turns out there were 3 more in our house as they left when I saw them all piling in the van. 2 asian guys, a woman and dont remember the others. I was convinced it was a triad attack for some reason.

Odd part about the dream is that it spanned like a week's time. The next day (in the dream) I was at a relatives house and was telling them about the break-in and I was pre-loading a bunch of magazines with .45 rounds in preparation for another attack. A few days later they attempted another breakin and a shootout ensued. At some point I woke up and I was very confused because I still thought all this had happened so I went to the front door and saw that all the gift bags from the baby's b-day were still in front of the door and thought "well if someone broke in the front door those wouldnt still be there" and I eventually arrived at the conclusion that it was a dream.

Its always weird when you wake up thinking a dream really happened...

Whoah, that's gnarly!  P.S. what kind of .45 do you have?

Pastèque wrote:
Kerrick wrote:
Pastèque wrote:
Kerrick wrote:Yeah I resurrected it.  
lol!  "get up and troll"

Don\'t Feed Trolls Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
It's typically a troll topic, not my fault  What a Face

Hahaha I suppose so...

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by MikeInFla on Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Metal Blessing Radio wrote:Like a week ago I had a dream I thought was real:

I don't seem to remember any dreams lately, but I remembered an old one when you posted that... When I was in high school I dreamed I asked a certain girl to the homecoming dance. I woke up the next morning thinking I did and wasn't really sure if I did or not. Saw her at school the next day and she was extra friendly but after a few minutes I figured out it was just a dream.
avatar
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3448
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 47
Location : Panama City, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Blake on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Whoah, that's gnarly!  P.S. what kind of .45 do you have?

I have a Taurus PT145 Millenium Pro. I actually bought it for my wife but havent been able to get her to go shoot it with me yet.
avatar
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1180
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 34
Location : Owasso, Oklahoma

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Ah that's right, I think you've told me that before.  Wow, that looks like a little hand-cannon!  I recently got a similar-sized 9mm (Kahr PM9 - black with nightsights) and it's got some pep to it!  My .45 is a 1911 so it's a big 'ol chunk of steel - super controllable; I can shoot that thing all day long.  My 9mm is a little more of a chore to shoot due to its little size, light weight, and long/stiff trigger.

As far as dreams go, I've found my pocket knife and AR-15 seem to be my weapons of choice against beasts, bad guys, and monsters.

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by XenonLion on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:57 pm

And sometimes at night I think I hear you calling my name
These dreams
They keep me goin these days


I couldn't resist. Very Happy
avatar
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1584
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 20
Location : there

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:03 pm

I had this one a couple nights ago.  Not quite sure what to make of it.  (It's important to note that mountain lions have played a very significant role in my dreams for some reason.)

It was a drizzly grey day and I decided to go on a hike from my parents' house by my self.  Rather than going where I would usually hike, I went the other direction from the hillside next to my parents' house north.  (This is an area where in reality isn't much at all besides a few houses, though it has been a recurring location that is far more expansive in my dreams.)  I went down the hillside below a house to this pathway made out of wooden boards that traversed the hillside.  A man came towards me on a Razor-style scooter (no motor) and stopped to talk with me.  I knew I was trespassing but he didn't seem to mind.  However, he was warning me against mountain lions: they've apparently been coming to this area more and more and it wasn't wise for me to be all alone.  He asked if I had any weapon and I told him I had my pocket knife.  He said that might help, but that my legs will still get torn apart were I to fight with one.  I thanked him for the warning, but kept going anyways.  There was another guy about my age who was hiking there too.  I had been to this area before and was familiar, though this was his first time here.  I offered him to join me and to show him some really cool spots.  We took this steep trail downwards that came to this expansive cave.  I pushed these old rusted gate doors open with my foot as we went through the entranceway.  Neither of us had a flashlight but he had his cellphone with which he illuminated this very creepy and worn life-size doll that sat near the doors.  Once through the gate, there was a vertical ledge about six feet above the cavern floor.  I went down first.  The cave was quite large and cluttered with old junk.  Before he came down, a man and woman emerged from the darkness.  I said hi to them but something was not right.  They moved strangely and just started wailing, "I hurt, I hurt!" as they approached us.  I scrambled up the ledge yelling for my friend to help me up.  Once I was back up we ran out of the cave, up the trail, and back to my parents' house where it was safe.  That is when I woke up.

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:54 pm

I had a dream where I was a kernel of corn being boiled in a pot by a mermaid.

How could something so strange be also so boring? scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Kerrick on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Haha that is so random and bizarre!  I love it.  So did you pop?

I had demonic attack #49 a little while ago.  In typical fashion with such subject-matter, it was a dream within a dream.  What was interesting to me was the story afterwards.

I was in my old bedroom at my parents' house and was dragged by an invisible demonic force to the side of the bed where between it and the wall were some old stuffed animals and blankets.  My left arm was pulled into where the stuffed animals and blankets were.  I was very afraid and was saying, Jesus' Name and "no" - at first with fear but then with confidence.  Then the force went away and I woke up.  My sister came through the bathroom (which is in between our two bedrooms) and I told her that I had been attacked.  Then the dream turned into a story about a guy who was a freshman in college and had just moved there.  He suffered from demonic attacks though didn't have his faith rooted in Christ.  But his sister (possibly his twin?) did know Him and was trying to help her brother find his way to overcome the demons.  She was skateboarding and met another girl who was skateboarding.  The sister's new friend was also wise in the ways of discerning spirits so they were working together to help her brother.  There was also something about messages of biblical truth and encouragement found in food... particularly cheese.  He would pick apart a burger or something and on the cheese slice were letters cut out - always backwards like in a mirror.  Then I woke up for real.  Haha so strange...  (I'm going to start looking in my food for secret messages!)

_________________
Job 3:2
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 8215
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 31
Location : Hayden, ID

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by deathisgain on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Kerrick wrote:Haha that is so random and bizarre!  I love it.  So did you pop?

I had demonic attack #49 a little while ago.  In typical fashion with such subject-matter, it was a dream within a dream.  What was interesting to me was the story afterwards.

I was in my old bedroom at my parents' house and was dragged by an invisible demonic force to the side of the bed where between it and the wall were some old stuffed animals and blankets.  My left arm was pulled into where the stuffed animals and blankets were.  I was very afraid and was saying, Jesus' Name and "no" - at first with fear but then with confidence.  Then the force went away and I woke up.  My sister came through the bathroom (which is in between our two bedrooms) and I told her that I had been attacked.  Then the dream turned into a story about a guy who was a freshman in college and had just moved there.  He suffered from demonic attacks though didn't have his faith rooted in Christ.  But his sister (possibly his twin?) did know Him and was trying to help her brother find his way to overcome the demons.  She was skateboarding and met another girl who was skateboarding.  The sister's new friend was also wise in the ways of discerning spirits so they were working together to help her brother.  There was also something about messages of biblical truth and encouragement found in food... particularly cheese.  He would pick apart a burger or something and on the cheese slice were letters cut out - always backwards like in a mirror.  Then I woke up for real.  Haha so strange...  (I'm going to start looking in my food for secret messages!)

Are you Scott Stapp?
avatar
deathisgain
Metal Slacker

Posts : 2285
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 48

http://www.deathisgain.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Kerrick wrote:Haha that is so random and bizarre!  I love it.  So did you pop?

I misread that at first, thought you said poop. (Wha???) Regardless, the answer is No.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:07 pm

From last night:

I was in a sort of shopping mall, and I was looking at a purse, which was shaped like a Nintendo NES controller. But the bottom was it was all slashed and ripped; so I just put it back on the shelf and went to the elevator. There was a priest in it (I don't know how I knew him as a priest; he wasn't in vestments or anything...), and he said the upper level of the building was closed off. There was a wedding taking place up there, and nobody wanted to catch the flu.

However, he said, the elevator still went down. He asked if I wanted to go with him into the basements and read all the manuscripts kept in the archives. I thought about it, whether it would really be safe, and decided to agree. So I got on the elevator, which didn't have any walls. Before it could start moving, a pipe next to the elevator burst and started spraying us with sewer water. I hid behind the priest to keep from getting doused lol. Then I decided to go home, and woke up.

(That was so weird. I love you I'm always so annoyed when my dreams end. Though in this case I wish we had actually descended, to see what would have happened....)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum