The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums!

+4
Staybrite
TZ75
Ammocas
strangerhoncho
8 posters

Go down

Favorite Randy Rose album?

Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_lcap20%Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_lcap70%Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_lcap0%Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_lcap0%Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_lcap10%Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! Empty Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums!

Post by strangerhoncho Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:24 pm

Now that Randy's latest The Masquerade is out, curious as to how fans would rank his albums.  If you haven't heard the latest one, it's on Spotify or Apple Music or on Bandcamp at https://randyrose.bandcamp.com/album/the-masquerade.  His others are on Spotify too.  For Into the Unknown, probably have to go to Youtube currently (although he's going to re-record and re-release it).

It's a toss-up for me between Sacrificium and Healing, although I do like the newest one too.  Healing was the first one I heard so I'll probably go with that one.  Love that Danzig meets Trouble meets his own unique sound.

strangerhoncho
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! Empty Re: Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums!

Post by Ammocas Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:53 pm

While I’m enjoying his latest release "The Masquerade” I’m sticking with "Healing”…. That was my first album from him that I Heard. That album is infectious in a good way.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums! Empty Re: Let's rank Randy Rose's solo albums!

Post by TZ75 Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:02 pm

I’m not very familiar with his albums, but I think the first one is somewhat similar to Danzig. So I went with that one.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

strangerhoncho likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:50 pm

Healing for me.  Although his last two (recent) albums have been really good as well, I just don't think he's going to be able to top Healing. 
With the exception of "Crazy Little World" he hasn't released any Rose albums that I didn't really like.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

strangerhoncho and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:27 pm

Mad At the World stuff doesn't count?
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:01 pm

Superjuice wrote:Mad At the World stuff doesn't count?

I love it, but not for this poll.  :-)

strangerhoncho
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:04 pm

I need to spin some of these more before I can vote.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:36 pm

1. Healing
2. Into the Unknown
3. Sacrificium
4. The Masquerade
5. Songs For The Ritually Abused
6. Intense Live Vol. 3
7. Crazy Little World

I really love the first five I listed and really like the live one only because of the two songs he hadn't done before.  "Crazy Little World" just wasn't what the fans wanted at all.  I have always wished he would re-record that album but with the intensity of the rest of his catalog.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Staybrite and strangerhoncho like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bgsully Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:53 pm

I love Rose!

1. Healing
2. Masquerade 
3. Into the unknown 
4. Sacrificium 
5. Intense live vol 3
6. SFTRA
7. Crazy little world
bgsully
bgsully
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://faustianslip.bandcamp.com

strangerhoncho likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down