The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Believer re-release are coming, but the label needs some help...

+20
Hardcore Christian
Deadinside
KaramKaram
zelote
Black Rider
Raegoul
average joe
petrafan007
Temple of Blood
Ammocas
xMetalMarkx
crucifyd
Jetway777
Follower of Jesus
jaydeecrawson
Pethead
Airola
MagnusPrime
TZ75
Lex Metalis
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A new Believer re-release are coming, but the label needs some help... - Page 3 Empty Re: A new Believer re-release are coming, but the label needs some help...

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:20 am

I broke down and got all three splatter variants as well.

I have really only jammed the first album from these guys and am excited to finally hear all three and in an improved quality.

I also really hope we get these on Spotify or something soon!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and Deadinside like this post

Back to top Go down

A new Believer re-release are coming, but the label needs some help... - Page 3 Empty Re: A new Believer re-release are coming, but the label needs some help...

Post by Raegoul Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:32 am

These look dope, I can't say I am not tempted. On the other hand they would strictly serve me nothing as I would not listen to them. I have a turntable but it never gets used. And I am past hording stuff. Plus I have all OG CDs.
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:11 am

According to the label, these editions probally don't go to streaming services
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:36 am

Hardcore Christian wrote:I broke down and got all three splatter variants as well.

I have really only jammed the first album from these guys and am excited to finally hear all three and in an improved quality.

I also really hope we get these on Spotify or something soon!

I only bought the first two. Dimensions never was my "thang." although it's super good too... I just never got into into.

My favs are Extraction and Sanity Obscure

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:16 pm

I'm thinking about selling my original LPs and picking these up instead...
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:25 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:
According to the label, these editions probally don't go to streaming services

They want people to buy physical products. In that recent rant thread about their postage cost, someone said a person associated with Boones or Roxx wrote on their Facebook complaining about why people don’t want to buy physical copies. 

I understand that it’s more profitable for them to sell the physical copies. It keeps guys like Scott Waters working.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:45 pm

I guess I'll stick with the originals then
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:43 pm

Haven't pulled the trigger.  Yet.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:27 pm

Son of Nun wrote:I'm thinking about selling my original LPs and picking these up instead...
What do you want for the OG wax?

Edit: Just ordered the bew plain wax vinyls. 

Would still ve interested in the OGs, if the quality is nice. Hit me up if you really think about selling.
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:17 pm

Raegoul wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:I'm thinking about selling my original LPs and picking these up instead...

Would still ve interested in the OGs, if the quality is nice. Hit me up if you really think about selling.

I decided to sell. Someone snapped up the Extraction and Dimensions LPs immediately. Sanity Obscure still available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166569691769
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:16 am

Son of Nun wrote:
Raegoul wrote:

I decided to sell. Someone snapped up the Extraction and Dimensions LPs immediately. Sanity Obscure still available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166569691769
Should have asked me first bruh, shipping for one item out of the US is prohibitive. Hope you got a good price tho.

Btw got my rereleases on display, looking good.

A new Believer re-release are coming, but the label needs some help... - Page 3 B63e5d10
Edit: bonus points if you spot the Torn Flesh record.
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

BaleMaster and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:24 am

^Man those look so damn good! Just hope there is not a window nearby where the sun can buckle them if it gets too hot. I came home one day and found my original copies of some beatles records that I got from my mother's record collection buckled and bent bc I left them on my bed next to the window when was in hurry!!! Still have nightmares about it to this day!!!

Nice battle station too.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3