The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-orders to War Of Ages, AfterWinter and Luke Nealeigh

4 posters

Go down

Pre-orders to War Of Ages, AfterWinter and Luke Nealeigh Empty Pre-orders to War Of Ages, AfterWinter and Luke Nealeigh

Post by Lex Metalis Fri 11 Aug 2023 - 8:30

War Of Ages - Dominium (Pre-order here )

Track List:
1. Famine
2. Dominus
3. Victorum
4. War
5. Apocalypsis
6. Armageddon
7. Death
8. Laodicea
9. Horror
10. Misery

---

AfterWinter - Paramnesia (Pre-order here )

Roxx Records is excited to be bringing you the debut full length release from AfterWinter.

AfterWinter features the core band that created the music on both of those exceptional BioGenesis albums, ‘A Decadence Divine’ and ‘Black Widow’. The band features James Riggs on Rhythm Guitar, Luke Nealeigh on Lead Guitar, Sam Nealeigh on Keyboards, Dan Nealeigh on Bass and Eli Closson rounding out this musical force on drums. If you followed the band back during this line up, you may recall Majenica Nealeigh pounding on the drums early on. Well this time she steps up to the microphone and heads out to handle co-lead vocals along with Jerry Grazioso on this exceptional brand new album entitled ‘Paramnesia’. ‘Paramnesia’ is more than an album, it is a full on musical extravaganza and rock opera that tells us the story of the fictional brother and sister Riley and Thomas Stone.

The story of Paramnesia focuses on Detective Riley Stone, a Christian woman from the fictional city of Howeldale California. The story opens as Riley begins to have strangely vivid nightmares where she finds herself on the scene of several violent murders. Each morning following these visions, she is called to a real murder scene by Police Sergeant Orion to discover the scenes she dreamt played out exactly as she remembers from her dreams.
Each murder is linked by a number, presented as if it is military time, leading Riley to decide the murders are being committed by a serial killer. With the spiritual guidance of her brother Thomas Stone, Riley determines God is giving her these prophetic visions so that she can stop the killer. Join Riley and Thomas as they grapple with themes of deep introspection, self-doubt, questioning faith, questioning purpose, living with mental illness, and the dangers of becoming a false prophet. AfterWinter is beyond excited to share with you the work of the past 3+ years, culminating in an album that the band feels is the best of all things it has to offer! We know you are going to LOVE ‘Paramnesia’
Also featuring brand new album cover art designed by graphic artist Rafael Tavares Gripp and it is an exceptional masterpiece to go along with such an epic story. 
Check out the first single ‘Left For Dead’

Track Listing:
Paramnesia Disc 1:

1. Sleeping Torment
2. Left For Dead
3. Losing Myself
4. Connections
5. Time Runs Short
6. scene: Mistaken Accusation
7. A Glimpse in the Mirror
8. Fall
9. Imperfect Conviction
10. Unveiled
11. A Missing Piece

Paramnesia Disc 2:

1. The Final Message part 1: Chosen
2. The Final Message part 2: World Without Sin
3. The Final Message part 3: The False Prophet
4. The Final Message part 4: Purpose in Question
5. The Final Message part 5: The Final Message
6. The Final Message part 6: Set In Stone

---

Luke Nealeigh - Reclamation (pre-order here )

Who is ready for the debut 'Surprise' solo album from AfterWinter guitarist Luke Nealeigh? We sure are in fact we pressed a special CD version of it just for his fans and supporters.

Some words from Luke...

"Over the course of the last year, I took it upon myself to spend any downtime I had writing and recording a full length album playing every instrument myself. This is something I used to really enjoy doing fairly often, but I had more or less gotten away from it. There are a TON of things I'd like to say about this album, but I think I'll save that for a different time."
For Now we debut the first two singles from the new album:

Track Listing
1. False Victim
2. Once Upon A Time (This Nightmare)
3. The Game
4. Beyond Redemption
5. Viktor's Lullaby
6. Gift of Shadow
7. Hint of Grey
8. Blind Loyalty
9. The Turning Point
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Pre-orders to War Of Ages, AfterWinter and Luke Nealeigh Empty Re: Pre-orders to War Of Ages, AfterWinter and Luke Nealeigh

Post by Frozen Fire Fri 11 Aug 2023 - 11:39

Instant preorder on the first two.

War of Ages is my favorite modern metal band. They've evolved a lot over the years from just pure metalcore. I love their sound these days. I'm so thankful that they're back after their drummer Kaleb's death. I imagined they might have been done. This album is going to be a favorite for sure, especially based on those singles!

After Winter may be a sleeper success for me. I have really enjoyed the singles and their style in general.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Pre-orders to War Of Ages, AfterWinter and Luke Nealeigh Empty Re: Pre-orders to War Of Ages, AfterWinter and Luke Nealeigh

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun 13 Aug 2023 - 2:16

Ordered War of Ages but not gonna buy from Roxx as shipping prices are completely over priced compared to other companies?!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun 13 Aug 2023 - 6:01

Was never into WoA but that song is pretty good so I'll check it out.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down