The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bride: New single + infos about the pre-order of Are You Awake

+12
Ammocas
strangerhoncho
BaleMaster
Pethead
P86ninja
Fundy
Raegoul
Drawnsword
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Follower of Jesus
Lex Metalis
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bride: New single + infos about the pre-order of Are You Awake - Page 3 Empty Re: Bride: New single + infos about the pre-order of Are You Awake

Post by scottmitchell74 14/12/2023, 1:39 pm

Hear, hear, Seth!!
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bride: New single + infos about the pre-order of Are You Awake - Page 3 Empty Re: Bride: New single + infos about the pre-order of Are You Awake

Post by Kerrick 14/12/2023, 1:50 pm

Alright, feel free to hash this out in the Theology Realm section but please keep this thread to Bride.

And Dust, we all know your opinions on Christianity.  This isn't the place to reiterate them.  And as your warning: be respectful.  Claiming that "Christianity is a complete joke" here is not respectful.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Pethead, scottmitchell74 and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth 14/12/2023, 2:00 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
seth wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Don't mistake this for being woke, I'm the lest woke person you'll meet.

Here some uncomfortable facts for you: Old boys club. Conservative right wing Christians (white)...why do I bother coming here (good question). I know better "Chrsitians" in the world!!! Think about it for those that can think outside the brainwashing. Facts on Christianity in the western world and why it exists—Right wing conservative white man's religion, gun in one hand, bible in the other (by force)....so yeah... Outta here. Can ban me if like Kerrick all good. If ya see this Drawn, see ya round.

Christianity is not, and has never been a “white man’s religion.” Although the Jews were favored by God in the time before Christ, under the new covenant it is explicitly taught that racial distinctions are irrelevant. Jesus Himself was a middle eastern Jew, and anyone who acts racist in the name of God is directly disobedient to Him. Same with anyone who tried to convert others by force. As for “right wing conservative,” that is a label created by modern society and applied to some of the teachings of the Bible that go against the cultural zeitgeist. If choosing the ancient wisdom of the Bible over the bizarre, twisted philosophies of the modern world makes me a “far right conservative,” then so be it
My reference was to "The white oppresser" comment above. I've noticed this kind of comment pop up now and then but let it go.That was more than flippant comment. That was made by someone with "interesting" feelings and thoughts. I know we live in a woke world, so don't mistake this as some ideological concept of modernity I've let seep into my mind. Far from it. I hate mainstream narratives normies suck in like milkshakes. My point was, Christianity was brought into the modern world through white people (not a racist statement, but a fact) through guns and bibles (force). Nect minute Jesus is also of white complexion with blond hair and blue eyes. This is ingrained in you, so you probably can't see it. I hope you do. Christianity is a complete joke. Now you go ahead and call me whatever. Have good Seth. Hope you escape the prison cell called religion like I have.
The “white oppressor” comment was a joke, referencing how some people on a certain area of the political spectrum do seem to genuinely view white people as a whole as oppressors. 
No one has ever converted someone else with a gun btw. Yes, there has been plenty of political conquest falsely in the name of God throughout history. And a lot of this conquest originated from countries which had roots to the Roman Empire, in which the Catholic Church had become a major political force and which happened to mainly be European. This does not make Christianity a “white man’s religion.” 
And no, no matter how much you try to bait me I’m not gonna start calling you names. I’m sorry you think my mind is in a “prison cell,” but I know I am free. From anger, bitterness, discontent, fear, the tyranny of self-indulgence, and uncertainty for my future. Are you?

Last edited by seth on 14/12/2023, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth 14/12/2023, 2:01 pm

Kerrick wrote:Alright, feel free to hash this out in the Theology Realm section but please keep this thread to Bride.

And Dust, we all know your opinions on Christianity.  This isn't the place to reiterate them.  And as your warning: be respectful.  Claiming that "Christianity is a complete joke" here is not respectful.
Wrote my last response before I saw this
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas 14/12/2023, 6:06 pm

I still think the new Bride album is their best of the recent few albums they put out.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 14/12/2023, 6:43 pm

I ordered it. A cassette! 😂
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Fundy and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy 15/12/2023, 4:08 am

It's probably my album of the year, although there are a few close second places!
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3