The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bride: New single, New EP and infos about the new album...

+3
Pethead
alldatndensum
Lex Metalis
7 posters

Go down

Bride: New single, New EP and infos about the new album... Empty Bride: New single, New EP and infos about the new album...

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:01 pm

---

Infos here
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bride: New single, New EP and infos about the new album... Empty Re: Bride: New single, New EP and infos about the new album...

Post by alldatndensum Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:18 pm

I love the new song.  I hate that Retroactive basically wants to sell us two exclusive songs for $10.  Just put them all on the main CD.  This kind of crap just looks like an extra cash grab by the label.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Bride: New single, New EP and infos about the new album... Empty Re: Bride: New single, New EP and infos about the new album...

Post by Pethead Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:27 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I love the new song.  I hate that Retroactive basically wants to sell us two exclusive songs for $10.  Just put them all on the main CD.  This kind of crap just looks like an extra cash grab by the label.
Basically, this.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Black Rider, alldatndensum and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rtz Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:14 am

Dig the riff and the groove, but man I wish Dale would just sing without all the stacked vocal tracks. That seems to be his norm now.   Really like what he did with The Reconciled

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:34 am

Don't know about y'all, but I still have Dale Fatigue Syndrome.  Might check this out in 2025.   Razz
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:52 pm

Not for me. Why can’t Dale just sing anymore? Everything he sings on is thoroughly processed and sounds weird. Listen to any of his recent projects, and compare that with Snakes. I liked Bride back when he used to just sing. The new Perpetual Paranoia album has much more of him just singing on it, but musically it’s not my thing. But at least it’s a step in the right direction!
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:33 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:Not for me. Why can’t Dale just sing anymore? Everything he sings on is thoroughly processed and sounds weird. Listen to any of his recent projects, and compare that with Snakes. I liked Bride back when he used to just sing. The new Perpetual Paranoia album has much more of him just singing on it, but musically it’s not my thing. But at least it’s a step in the right direction!

I think age has worn his voice down. He had a massive voice back in the day, and that is hard to maintain, especially with age. That being said, a lot of singers that I've listened to lately do their own voice recording, and not all of them know how to get the best out of their vocals when it comes to recording. I think he suffers from that as well.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down