The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues based metal / hard rock???

+14
MagnusPrime
Kerrick
Dustofyears
crucifyd
scottmitchell74
Pethead
TZ75
alldatndensum
WildWorld
Superjuice
Black Rider
mothy
Constantine
Krich
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blues based metal / hard rock??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Blues based metal / hard rock???

Post by Kerrick Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:09 am

Alright Krich, this is your warning:  You've persisted to hijack just about every thread you post in to condescend on the rest of us with your holier-than-thou rants (see rules #2, #3, and #6, below).  Persisting in this behavior will get you banned.  Please be respectful.

https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t4726-new-year-new-rules-please-read

Tyrant
Tyrant

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Blues based metal / hard rock??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Blues based metal / hard rock???

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:15 am

. wrote:Jesus suffered on this earth, the early church was fed to the lions, we have recorded incidents of them being sick but now it's not supposed to happen? And you are disagreeing with the Bible when Paul wrote that God said his grace was sufficient. But I'm with Pethead here.

No, before Jesus willingly laid down His life... he walked in victory over the devil in every aspect of His life.  You have zero evidence from scripture that says otherwise.

John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Sure there are attacks by the enemy and challenges we face in this life... and the Lord has promises in His Word that enable us to overcome the things of this world.  This quickly becomes a glass half empty / glass half full situation... are you going to go by the Lord promises and overcome?  Or, will you ignore the Lord’s promises and look at the troubles of others and decide you cannot overcome just because they experienced trouble?  It's yer call ya'll Very Happy

1 John 5:4

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (which is the faith of Jesus, see Gal 2:20)

Just because someone is a Christian and they get sick or gets beat up by the devil does not mean God’s promises don’t work.  Lots of folks are destroyed by a lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6) and / or they do not correctly understand what the Lord took upon His Body at the cross (1 Corinthians 11:24-32)

I did not disagree with God’s Word when when the Lord told Paul “my grace is sufficient”... you just fail to understand everything that becomes available to those that get save by grace thru faith.

Bottom line is, Paul ask the Lord to remove the devil off of him that satan had sent... and God did not say no... the Lord told Paul His grace was sufficient as in what did you receive by grace Paul?... Later on as Paul grew in the Lord he got delivered from his affliction (2 Timothy 3:11) and the last record we have of Paul says NO MAN was forbidding him from preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Acts 28:30,31) 

So, Paul went from seeing the devil cause all kinds of trouble for him every where he went to being delivered from all his afflictions and nobody stopping him from preaching.  This all happened because of what the Lord has provided to His people by grace so in the end... Paul learned what the Lord meant by “my grace is sufficient”...

Last edited by Krich on Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:18 am

. wrote:Alright Krich, this is your warning:  You've persisted to hijack just about every thread you post in to condescend on the rest of us with your holier-than-thou rants (see rules #2, #3, and #6, below).  Persisting in this behavior will get you banned.  Please be respectful.

Fine, I'll stay in my own threads

It's too bad God's promises are seen as " holier-than-thou"
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:22 am

Blues based metal / hard rock??? - Page 3 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.directupload.net%2Fimages%2F110227%2Fa3d6f95v
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:26 am

Blues based metal / hard rock??? - Page 3 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:29 am

Krich wrote:Blues based metal / hard rock??? - Page 3 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP
lmao

Man this made my ribs pop!

Last edited by Dustofyears on Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:31 am

. wrote:In house verse wars, ahhh, brings back the days. But this guys good, either a clued up troll or super legalistic (as they say). Nevertheless, popcorn.

Iron sharpens iron... and iron pokes holes in carnal man made idea about God’s Word that the enemy has crept in to the Church with

I’ve found that most people accept their pastor’s word for things and don’t study God’s Word for themselves which is really sad since the great falling away Jesus spoke of in the end times is in full swing!
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:33 am

Krich wrote:
. wrote:In house verse wars, ahhh, brings back the days. But this guys good, either a clued up troll or super legalistic (as they say). Nevertheless, popcorn.

Iron sharpens iron... and iron pokes holes in carnal man made idea about God’s Word that the enemy has crept in to the Church with

I’ve found that most people accept their pastor’s word for things and don’t study God’s Word for themselves which is really sad since the great falling away Jesus spoke of in the end times is in full swing!
Have a break friend. Wouldn't want you to get banned. Freshen the mind and get some rest and thanks for making me laugh, needed it.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:33 am

Blues based metal / hard rock??? - Page 3 1235687636-keep-calm-and-say-the-devil-is-a-liar
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:36 am

. wrote:lmao

That's odd that Jesus on High in all His glory... is funny Suspect
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:39 am

Hey Rockrz...I mean Krich, didn't you get banned before at some point?
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:43 am

Krich wrote:
. wrote:lmao

That's odd that Jesus on High in all His glory... is funny Suspect
Guess you gotta live inside my head to understand why I found that funny. Hey, you made someone laugh that needed a good laugh. So thanks. Right gotta go, so Take care and don't get yourself banned.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:47 am

Very good sleuthing, Magnus!  Thank you for bringing that to my attention; that is an instant-bannable offense.  Krich is now banned [again].

Tyrant
Tyrant

Black Rider, Pethead, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:51 am

Kerrick wrote:Very good sleuthing, Magnus!  Thank you for bringing that to my attention; that is an instant-bannable offense.  Krich is now banned [again].
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Black Rider, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:55 am

Kerrick wrote:Very good sleuthing, Magnus!  Thank you for bringing that to my attention; that is an instant-bannable offense.  Krich is now banned [again].

Something was bugging me about him.

His style and patterns are the same as "Rockrz". 

Repeatedly called down for the same kind of behavior.

Also his goofy avatar. 

I've seen people like him on many forums over the years. 

They never listen to rules or reason, and usually get banned pretty quickly.

Last edited by MagnusPrime on Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Kerrick, Pethead, TZ75, BaleMaster and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:56 am

Soooo,,,anyone want to go back to the original topic?

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:59 am

MagnusPrime wrote:

Something was bugging me about him.

His style and patterns are the same as "Rockrz". 

Repeatedly called down for the same kind of behavior.

Also his goofy avatar. 

I've seen people like him on many forums over the years. 

They never listen to rules or reason, and usually get banned pretty quickly.

Yup.  With users like that, there are typically one of two ways it'll go: they'll leave on their own accord after folks start ignoring them... OR cross the line and get banned.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Pethead, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:12 am

Some message boards have a rule that you must make a certain number of unique threads before you can respond to other threads. I wonder if we should do that here to avoid "threadjacking".

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:00 pm

Had to be a troll... surely.... he liked Stryper and they used to be androgynous (not that i care much as i joke about them) thus consistent legalistic view is lapsing there. If anything gives it away it had to be the goofy but highly comical profile pic and the last statement made. Oh well, rest in peace Krich.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:28 pm

Correction. The Band is called Fire. V8 Jesus is the song
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:13 pm

The bands that are blues based or have some bluesy elements in the music are: Rez, Die Happy, Red Sea, X-Sinner, Reign of Glory and Jerusalem.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas, BaleMaster and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:31 pm

Good riddance to that TROLL!

What a nasty person.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:37 pm

Anyone can come here and drop scriptures on people like they’re a “super Christian”. Trolls like that kook are the biggest hypocrites. If he was in touch with God he wouldn’t attack fellow believers. He’s a fraud.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:19 pm

He’ll be Back… under his new name “Accuser”.

Last edited by TZ75 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:22 pm

TZ75 wrote:Accuser.
No, they're thrash metal  Wink

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next