The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues based metal / hard rock???

+14
MagnusPrime
Kerrick
Dustofyears
crucifyd
scottmitchell74
Pethead
TZ75
alldatndensum
WildWorld
Superjuice
Black Rider
mothy
Constantine
Krich
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blues based metal / hard rock??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Blues based metal / hard rock???

Post by TZ75 Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:38 am

mothy wrote:Anything done by Bill Menchen.

Don’t Menchen it. Razz
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Blues based metal / hard rock??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Blues based metal / hard rock???

Post by TZ75 Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:54 am

Of coarse if you like the Danzig style of bluesy crooning, Randy Rose was a pretty good imitation.

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:04 am

I think this fits the bill perfectly! Hard rock/metal with some bluesy undertones. Comparable to Badlands or Jake E. Lee’s Red Dragon Cartel.

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and _wes like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:11 am

Yep, I';ve got the stuff by King James.

I have a few albums by Liberty N Justice but need to get more of them.

I had not heard Justin Murr passed on.  Maybe they could continue with guest singers which is how many of their songs are recorded.

I was just reading about him and apparently he died of that conevirus while up in coneteen... too bad churches don't teach about scriptural health and healing.

Just like deliverance from sin, health has been paid for by the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection... but it's not automatically applied to mankind.

Mankind must turn from their sin unto the Lord and put in to practice in their daily lives the promises the Lord has made in His Word.  Of course I understand that everyone wants to argue about all this so no need for me to talk about that in this thread.

Maybe there needs to be a thread on HOW to live free from the things the Lord has paid for His People to be free from.  James 1:22-25
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:28 am

Krich wrote:Yep, I';ve got the stuff by King James.

I have a few albums by Liberty N Justice but need to get more of them.

I had not heard Justin Murr passed on.  Maybe they could continue with guest singers which is how many of their songs are recorded.

I was just reading about him and apparently he died of that conevirus while up in coneteen... too bad churches don't teach about scriptural health and healing.

Just like deliverance from sin, health has been paid for by the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection... but it's not automatically applied to mankind.

Mankind must turn from their sin unto the Lord and put in to practice in their daily lives the promises the Lord has made in His Word.  Of course I understand that everyone wants to argue about all this so no need for me to talk about that in this thread.

Maybe there needs to be a thread on HOW to live free from the things the Lord has paid for His People to be free from.  James 1:22-25
So Justin died because he didn’t turn from his sin or have enough faith to be healed?
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:33 am

I didn't know the man.

What I do know is the Lord watches over His Word to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12)

That conevirus garbage tried coming in to my house and I took God's Word and forbid it to come in... but then again I have not been sick since the 80s.

The devil brings forth opportunities, but I pass them by!

He didn't have to die from this, and it's not God's fault or His Will for this to happen.
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:35 am

Dude, Paul could’ve used you to cure his thorn in the flesh! He must’ve lacked your faith.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Andreas89, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:40 am

The thorn in the flesh was a demon that satan sent to do his best to stop or slow down Paul from piecing the darkness with the true light of God's Word.

He got delivered from it and he grew in his walk with the Lord as he did with all the attacks of the devil:

2 Timothy 3:11
Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them ALL the Lord delivered me.

Besides, we are called to follow Jesus, not Paul.

Before Jesus willing laid down His Life (which was His mission, His calling)... the devil could NOT touch Him!

1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sins not; but he that is begotten of God keeps himself, and that wicked one touche him not
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:55 am

also check out:

mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:57 am

Krich wrote:The thorn in the flesh was a demon that satan sent to do his best to stop or slow down Paul from piecing the darkness with the true light of God's Word.

He got delivered from it and he grew in his walk with the Lord as he did with all the attacks of the devil:

Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them ALL the Lord delivered me.

Before Jesus willing laid down His Life (which was His mission, His calling)... the devil could NOT touch Him!

We know that whosoever is born of God sins not; but he that is begotten of God keeps himself, and that wicked one touche him not
How about wealth? Can I get a new BMW if I have enough faith? Cause that would be awesome.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Black Rider and _wes like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:00 am

I've heard of the first two, but haven't heard Riveting Truth, so I'll check them out. Thanks.
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:00 am

Pethead wrote:
Krich wrote:The thorn in the flesh was a demon that satan sent to do his best to stop or slow down Paul from piecing the darkness with the true light of God's Word.

How about wealth? Can I get a new BMW if I have enough faith? Cause that would be awesome.

As long as your BMW is properly fitted with Jesus Fish bumper stickers, Crucifix rear-view-mirror chain and scented with holy scents.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider, Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:06 am

Krich wrote:He didn't have to die from this, and it's not God's fault or His Will for this to happen.

is God not sovereign?

he would have died eventually...if we are healed of all illness why do we get old and die?
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Pethead and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:08 am

. wrote:How about wealth? Can I get a new BMW if I have enough faith? Cause that would be awesome.

God's Word teaches material wealth is tied to WORK, so no it's not magic like the TV preachers make it sound like if you give to their so-called ministry.

God's Word also gives warnings about material wealth comes with the possibility of deception

The Lord teaches that He will supply our need according to His riches in glory, Philippians 4:19
 (not according to conditions on earth)... but He also teaches if we don't work we shouldn't eat, 2 Thessalonians 3:10

True prosperity is walking in a right relationship with the Lord and has nothing to do with money or stuff... but mankind does need stuff to live in this world and the Lord is not opposed to His people having stuff

Unless of course the privilege is being abused
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:09 am

Actually, it never said he was delivered, he says God told him His grace was sufficient for him.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:17 am

. wrote:is God not sovereign?

Sure His is!  When God created man, He sovereignly decided to create man in His Own Image and gave unto man dominion (Genesis 1:26) which is where God gave is free will.

Man is free to decide to accept the Lord Jesus or reject the Lord Jesus.

The Lord is not going around killing people... unless they are evil and need to be removed from the earth, so the Lord was not the cause of or the reason this guy dies from that conevirus.

Here's a few scriptures to take very seriously and quit listening to religious organizations that have been heavily influenced by the enemy (falling away in the last day the Lord warned about.)

Proverbs 4:20-23  (see John 8:51, Proverbs 5:1,2, James 1:22… Most Christians don’t do this – BIG MISTAKE!)
Attend to My words; incline your ear unto My sayings....let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart....for they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh....keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it flow the forces of life.

Psalms 91:9,10   (see Luke 10:19, 1 John 2:6, James 4:7)

Because you have made the LORD, which is My refuge, even the most High, your habitation;
There shall no evil fall upon you, neither shall any plague come near your household.
(only applicable to those that have submitted their lives to the Lord, walking in the Spirit by allowing God's Word to remain IN them… have I made the Lord my habitation?  Am I living IN CHRIST by allowing Him to live in Me?)

1 Peter 2:24
Jesus carried our sins in his own body on the cross, so that we, being dead to sin, should live unto righteousness: by Whose stripes you were healed.

Matthew 8:17

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Isaiah 53:4, 5
Jesus has carried our grief (pain, anxiety, calamity, disease, sickness), and carried our sorrows (anguish, affliction, feelings of pain, sadness and sorrow): yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted....but He was wounded (to wound, to break, be slain or killed) for our transgressions, He was bruised (crush, destroy, oppress, to collapse) for our iniquities: the punishment (violence, rebuke) of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. (He took our wounds, so we could take his wholeness & health in every area of life)

James 5:14,15

Is any sick among you? (there shouldn’t be) let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.  (Unfortunately, it’s near impossible now to find elders that follow God’s Word that know how to pray the prayer of faith… so one MUST learn how to pray / receive directly from the Lord for themselves!... God never mentions calling a physician but instead says "the prayer of faith shall save the sick")

Exodus 15:26

If you will diligently listen to the voice of the LORD your God, and will do that which is right in His sight, and will give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will not put (allow) any diseases upon you, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that heals you. (Walk in the Spirit – See Romans Cool

Exodus 23:24-26

You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do their works: but you shall utterly overthrow them, and destroy their images  (cast down imaginations and every high thing, see 2 Corinthians 10:5)
And you shall serve Adonai your God, and He shall bless your food and drink; and I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: and you will live out the full span of your lives.

James 4:3
You ask, and receive not, because you ask wrongly, that you may use for your own fleshly desires.
*Some ask for healing with no intention of walking with the Lord (being led by His Word) and ask for themselves for their own selfish motives not being in agreement with the Lord’s purpose for their lives which is to live their lives separated unto Him (Holy) departing from the desires of this world being in agreement with Him.

James 1:5-7
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that gives to all men liberally, in spite of their faults; and it shall be given him.

But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavers is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed… For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Romans 8:11
But IF the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you (allowed to live in us), He that raised up Jesus Christ from the dead shall also quicken (energize, make alive) your mortal body by His Spirit that lives in you. (see 2 Corinthians 3:17 – where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty, freedom.. this includes healing!)
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:19 am

Hosea 4:6
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:22 am

Krich wrote:
. wrote:is God not sovereign?

Sure His is!  When God created man, He sovereignly decided to create man in His Own Image and gave unto man dominion (Genesis 1:26) which is where God gave is free will.

Man is free to decide to accept the Lord Jesus or reject the Lord Jesus.

The Lord is not going around killing people... unless they are evil and need to be removed from the earth, so the Lord was not the cause of or the reason this guy dies from that conevirus.

Here's a few scriptures to take very seriously and quit listening to religious organizations that have been heavily influenced by the enemy (falling away in the last day the Lord warned about.)

Proverbs 4:20-23  (see John 8:51, Proverbs 5:1,2, James 1:22… Most Christians don’t do this – BIG MISTAKE!)
Attend to My words; incline your ear unto My sayings....let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart....for they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh....keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it flow the forces of life.

Psalms 91:9,10   (see Luke 10:19, 1 John 2:6, James 4:7)

Because you have made the LORD, which is My refuge, even the most High, your habitation;
There shall no evil fall upon you, neither shall any plague come near your household.
(only applicable to those that have submitted their lives to the Lord, walking in the Spirit by allowing God's Word to remain IN them… have I made the Lord my habitation?  Am I living IN CHRIST by allowing Him to live in Me?)

1 Peter 2:24
Jesus carried our sins in his own body on the cross, so that we, being dead to sin, should live unto righteousness: by Whose stripes you were healed.

Matthew 8:17

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Isaiah 53:4, 5
Jesus has carried our grief (pain, anxiety, calamity, disease, sickness), and carried our sorrows (anguish, affliction, feelings of pain, sadness and sorrow): yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted....but He was wounded (to wound, to break, be slain or killed) for our transgressions, He was bruised (crush, destroy, oppress, to collapse) for our iniquities: the punishment (violence, rebuke) of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. (He took our wounds, so we could take his wholeness & health in every area of life)

James 5:14,15

Is any sick among you? (there shouldn’t be) let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.  (Unfortunately, it’s near impossible now to find elders that follow God’s Word that know how to pray the prayer of faith… so one MUST learn how to pray / receive directly from the Lord for themselves!... God never mentions calling a physician but instead says "the prayer of faith shall save the sick")

Exodus 15:26

If you will diligently listen to the voice of the LORD your God, and will do that which is right in His sight, and will give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will not put (allow) any diseases upon you, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that heals you. (Walk in the Spirit – See Romans Cool

Exodus 23:24-26

You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do their works: but you shall utterly overthrow them, and destroy their images  (cast down imaginations and every high thing, see 2 Corinthians 10:5)
And you shall serve Adonai your God, and He shall bless your food and drink; and I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: and you will live out the full span of your lives.

James 4:3
You ask, and receive not, because you ask wrongly, that you may use for your own fleshly desires.
*Some ask for healing with no intention of walking with the Lord (being led by His Word) and ask for themselves for their own selfish motives not being in agreement with the Lord’s purpose for their lives which is to live their lives separated unto Him (Holy) departing from the desires of this world being in agreement with Him.

James 1:5-7
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that gives to all men liberally, in spite of their faults; and it shall be given him.

But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavers is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed… For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Romans 8:11
But IF the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you (allowed to live in us), He that raised up Jesus Christ from the dead shall also quicken (energize, make alive) your mortal body by His Spirit that lives in you. (see 2 Corinthians 3:17 – where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty, freedom.. this includes healing!)
Love it. Spitting out the home truths. Can't argue with God's word!
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:26 am

. wrote:Actually, it never said he was delivered, he says God told him His grace was sufficient for him.

Read the great commission... Jesus said those that believe would cast devils out.

Paul got saved by grace thru faith and by the grace of God as a Christian he has the authority believers have Jesus spoke of in the great commission

Paul had to learn this... he also had to learn that you don't go to God and ask Him to get the devil off of you, no according to Jesus WE are to cast the devil out.

This is how Jesus lived His life, and we are called to be like Jesus not Paul

Romans 8:29
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Ephesians 5:1
Be imitators of God, therefore, as beloved children,
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:30 am

. wrote:he would have died eventually...if we are healed of all illness why do we get old and die?

Obviously.  It's appointed unto man once to die, to exit this natural world

But, while I'm here I don't have to be sick and there are many promises in God's Word on things man can do to prolong his life.

On the flip side of that, there are warnings about things man can do that will shorten his life.

But sadly, most churches are clueless and when someone dies that say God needed another angel and other foolishness as though God is going around whacking people!
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:34 am

Here's some good ones to meditate on...

John 17:15,16
I pray not that You should take them out of the world but that You should keep them from the evil....they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

James 4:7,8
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you....come close to God, and He will come close to you.  ( the definition of resisting the devil IS submitting yourself to His Word, Who is the Lord )

Whosoever is born of God sins not; but he that is born of God keeps himself (IN CHRIST, to guard as a fortress with God’s armor), and that wicked one touches him not.

Luke 10:19
Look, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

1 Corinthians 10:13
There is no temptation (tests and trials brought by satan) that can come upon you but such as is common to man (things in this natural, carnal world): but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted (attacked by satan with testing and trials) beyond what you can handle; but will with the temptation (at the same time) also make a way to escape, that you may be able to have victory over it.

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment YOU shall condemn

Psalms 91:1-16  (see Luke 10:19, 1 John 2:6, James 4:7)
He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty....I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
....surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler (devil), and from the noisome pestilence (wicked and perverse plagues)....He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you shall trust: His truth (God’s Word) shall be your shield and buckler....you shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow  that flies by day....nor for the pestilence (plague, disease) that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday....a thousand shall fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you....only with your eyes shall you look and see the reward of the wicked....because you have made the LORD, which is My refuge, even the most High, your habitation....there shall no evil come near you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling....for He shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways....they shall bear (help, hold up) you up in their hands, lest you stumble your foot against a stone....you shall tread upon the lion and adder (the twisted): the young lion and the dragon (serpent) you shall trample under foot....because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known My Name....he shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him....with long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation (deliverance).

Psalms 62:1

Truly my soul waits upon the Lord: from Him comes my salvation (deliverance)
He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense; I shall NOT be moved.

Proverbs 1:33
Whosoever listens to Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Ephesians 6:10-18
Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might....put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles (trickery) of the devil....for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places....wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand....stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness....and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace....above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith you shall be able to quench (put a stop to) all the fiery darts (tests, trials) of the wicked....and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God....praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:40 am

I have one too:

“ Answer not a fool according to his folly,lest you be like him yourself.” (Prov 26:4 ESV)
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Black Rider, Kerrick, Dustofyears and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:44 am

Jesus suffered on this earth, the early church was fed to the lions, we have recorded incidents of them being sick but now it's not supposed to happen? And you are disagreeing with the Bible when Paul wrote that God said his grace was sufficient. But I'm with Pethead here.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Andreas89, Pethead, Dustofyears and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:46 am

In house verse wars, ahhh, brings back the days. But this guys good, either a clued up troll or super legalistic (as they say). Nevertheless, popcorn.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:58 am

. wrote:“ Answer not a fool according to his folly,lest you be like him yourself.” (Prov 26:4 ESV)

That was written for those that do not accept the whole counsel of God... you know, those cherry pickers!
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next