The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Symbiocene" by Dutch progressive Christian metal band Mystic

+2
mothy
MysticNetherlands
6 posters

Go down

"Symbiocene" by Dutch progressive Christian metal band Mystic Empty "Symbiocene" by Dutch progressive Christian metal band Mystic

Post by MysticNetherlands Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:14 am

Hi all,

not sure whether allowed and whether the right topic (oh no, another topic starter with one of those lines...) Smile I read the sticky rules etc and I'll be polite huhuh. If there's a more appropriate place to post this, please let me know.

Mystic has just released a new EP (after an instrumental album 11 years ago that was awarded co-winner of instrumental tech death album of the year 2011 by Invisible Oranges). It's available for free streaming and lossless downloading on Bandcamp. It's progressive metal with screams and lots of melody. Hope you'll enjoy it!

LINKS:

https://mystic.bandcamp.com/ (free lossless downloads of the new EP and the old instrumental album)

https://www.soundclick.com/mysticnl

https://www.youtube.com/MysticNetherlands (videos being added, including a lyrics video soon)

https://soundcloud.com/mysticnl

BIO:

Mystic is a one-man band from the Netherlands that enlists session musicians on vocals (and one guest solo). Mystic started in 2007 and released an instrumental progressive metal album called “Grace” on the 31st of December 2011, on Bandcamp only. Without any promotion it was recognized by the Invisible Oranges webzine and awarded as co-winner of instrumental album of the tech death category After that the band only posted a few sketches on Soundclick. Now however, it has released a new 4 song EP called “Symbiocene” on the 30th of December 2022 on its Bandcamp page, but also on Youtube, Soundcloud, and Soundclick. The songs feature vocals and lossless versions are free to download from Bandcamp. Since people like references… the style is somewhere between old Psychotic Waltz, Cynic and Coroner, but with a more modern production.

MysticNetherlands
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Temple of Blood, mothy and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

"Symbiocene" by Dutch progressive Christian metal band Mystic Empty Re: "Symbiocene" by Dutch progressive Christian metal band Mystic

Post by mothy Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:33 am

Welcome to the board. I will definatley check this out.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

MysticNetherlands and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

"Symbiocene" by Dutch progressive Christian metal band Mystic Empty Re: "Symbiocene" by Dutch progressive Christian metal band Mystic

Post by MysticNetherlands Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:22 am

Thanks sir, and thanks! Smile

MysticNetherlands
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:36 am

Sold!

This is awesome stuff!

Is there a physical copy for sale anywhere?  Where can I read the lyrics?

Thanks!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticNetherlands Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:01 am

Thank you kindly good sir! I'm afraid there are no physical copies available. Besides the screams I'm doing everything myself (all instruments, lyrics, vocoder, mixing, mastering, artwork, video, distribution etc) and I decided not go for physical copies on top of that. But I'm flattered by the notion. You may download the lossless WAVs if you so please. The lyrics are printed on all media. They are not overtly Christian, but  there are hints (in Superluminal and, especially, Ex Nihilo). Enjoy, thanks for your great feedback!

MysticNetherlands
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:41 am

Super music! I loved it. I love the creative and techno elements; it's unique and interesting. Well done!
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:07 pm

Welkom op het forum (Nederlander hier)!

I'll check it out later for sure. And if it's any good I'll share a song on my Epic Metal themed fb page.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticNetherlands Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:49 am

Dank voor het welkom Smile

It's not Epic Metal I'm afraid but thanks for the offer hehe

MysticNetherlands
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:57 am

We mean 'epic metal' as in metal that sounds grandiose... and we occasionally stray a bit from that path. But usually things like Rhapsody, Wintersun and Ensiferum. My AOTY last year was progressive metal though, so there's a chance Cool
Andreas89
Andreas89

Black Rider and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticNetherlands Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:44 am

Excellent. I figured out AOTY all by myself btw. Und sprechen Sie Deutsch? Bist Du Deustch oder Niederlander?

Let me know if you need more info on the band or whatsover.

I'd suggest you to hurry up and claim "I discovered them first" status quickly, as I'm earning s**tloads of money already from Bandcamp, 0.50 EUR!!! (that was a lame joke, but the 50 eurocents is true lol)

MysticNetherlands
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:29 pm

I agree, it's not epic metal.

It's progressive/technical metal.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:42 am

^Nobody said it was... we share the kind of metal that we like at the moment. The other page admin has started dabbling in techdeath.
Andreas89
Andreas89

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian metal Horde Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:42 pm

Tof je hier weer tegen te komen man, 2 tegen de rest op Zware metalen was het.

I will check the song man, shall i promote it to?
I run a Instagram page called Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.instagram.com/christianmetalhorde?igsh=ZHl5ZzlqazUxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:47 pm

Finally bought this one today.

Great stuff!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:05 am

Progton wrote:Tof je hier weer tegen te komen man, 2 tegen de rest op Zware metalen was het.

I will check the song man, shall i promote it to?
I run a Instagram page called Christian metal Horde
What on earth were you doing on Zware Metalen? scratch
Andreas89
Andreas89

Christian metal Horde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian metal Horde Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:12 am

Haha to share Christian metal and receive non positive reactions...
Only a few who likes to listen Antestor.
But i am not doing that anymore, this fora is more my cup of tea

Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.instagram.com/christianmetalhorde?igsh=ZHl5ZzlqazUxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down