The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Helm going out of business ... big sale going on now

+5
Drawnsword
CrimsonWarrior
Lex Metalis
Frozen Fire
Temple of Blood
9 posters

Go down

Metal Helm going out of business ... big sale going on now Empty Metal Helm going out of business ... big sale going on now

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:11 pm

Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

CrimsonWarrior and mothy like this post

Back to top Go down

Metal Helm going out of business ... big sale going on now Empty Re: Metal Helm going out of business ... big sale going on now

Post by Frozen Fire Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:43 pm

When I first started getting into Christian Metal in 2010 Nokternal Hemizphear (Music) and Starve The Flesh (Clothing) were two of my best sources for new music. When they combined to form Metal Helm I was overjoyed! Sad to see this, especially since Vision of God has also largely disappeared. I got all my Christian extreme metal through the two.

I ordered a few more Mortification reissues and Crimson Thorn "Unearthed" today. Though I'm sure sales will continue to increase, I figured those would go early.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

mothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Metal Helm going out of business ... big sale going on now Empty Re: Metal Helm going out of business ... big sale going on now

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:08 pm

Frozen Fire wrote:When I first started getting into Christian Metal in 2010 Nokternal Hemizphear (Music) and Starve The Flesh (Clothing) were two of my best sources for new music. When they combined to form Metal Helm I was overjoyed! Sad to see this, especially since Vision of God has also largely disappeared. I got all my Christian extreme metal through the two.

I ordered a few more Mortification reissues and Crimson Thorn "Unearthed" today. Though I'm sure sales will continue to increase, I figured those would go early.

VoG release the pre-order to the new Sorrowstorm álbum today
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and Frozen Fire like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:19 am

Vision of God has also largely disappeared

What do you mean?
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:46 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
 Vision of God has also largely disappeared

What do you mean?
Very few new releases came out between 2020 and now. Duane has started up again but it used to be those two were a constant source of new extreme metal, especially VoG. I'm hoping some of the bands that seemed to stall when VoG as a label slowed will start putting more material out again.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:18 am

That's too bad that MH is going out of business! I did notice that they did not seem to be getting many new releases for a while, and I have a feeling they were struggling to sell off some of their older stock.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnsword Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:55 pm

Vision of God put out 29 releases in 2020 and 28 releases in 2021. The new Sorrowstorm album is the first release of 2022.
Drawnsword
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://drawnswordgraphix.blogspot.co.nz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:29 pm

Drawnsword wrote:Vision of God put out 29 releases in 2020 and 28 releases in 2021. The new Sorrowstorm album is the first release of 2022.
Really? I know reissues of Sacrificium, Hawthorne, and Elgibbor we're put out. I could only remember a small handful of new releases, especially 2021. I guess I really missed out. I ordered the Sorrowstorm.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnsword Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:47 pm

Frozen Fire wrote:
Drawnsword wrote:Vision of God put out 29 releases in 2020 and 28 releases in 2021. The new Sorrowstorm album is the first release of 2022.
Really? I know reissues of Sacrificium, Hawthorne, and Elgibbor we're put out. I could only remember a small handful of new releases, especially 2021. I guess I really missed out. I ordered the Sorrowstorm.
Yes! One can see on there bandcamp discography by scrolling down to Memorium The Singles that marks the first release of 2020( 17th January)and moving back up with all the following releases in order. Ascending King expanded remaster marks the first release of 2021.
Putting out 2 album's at least a month is pretty strong even with several reissues. I only relized today theres been nothing this year until now.
Drawnsword
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://drawnswordgraphix.blogspot.co.nz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:10 pm

This might be your last chance for some NH releases!

Metal Helm wrote:All digital albums at the Nokternal Hemizphear Records (Metal Helm) Bandcamp are now reduced in price until we close the Metal Helm webshop and remove our Bandcamp page. Please take note that most titles at our Bandcamp page are no longer available in physical form.
Get your digital versions before it is too late!

https://nokternalhemizphear.bandcamp.com/

Tyrant
Tyrant

Friday13th likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by M@RS Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:05 pm

Ordered LP of Infinite Titanic Immortal by A Hill to Die Upon. Really excited to own a physical copy of one of the best albums in recent memory.

M@RS
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Kerrick, Pethead and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:08 pm

All Endtime Productions CDs are now $2.99!  I never got into Drottnar but now I'm reconsidering...  What do y'all think of Drottnar?  How are their lyrics?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:25 pm

Kerrick wrote:All Endtime Productions CDs are now $2.99!  I never got into Drottnar but now I'm reconsidering...  What do y'all think of Drottnar?  How are their lyrics?
Love the band! The latest album, Monolith is their most accessible musically. The lyrics are esoteric and apocalyptic. If you are aiming at worshipful, plain meanings they aren't there most often. Even the "straightforward" messages have interesting bends.

For instance, the song "Funeral of Funerals" broaching the concept of the final death of death itself:

I will watch without eyes
The summoning

I will hear without ears
The cheers (the cheers)

I will scream without tongue
In ecstasy

I will cry without tears
In uttermost joy

I will raise my body
Without bones

I will cross land impossible
To traverse

I will march without feet
In the grand finale

Rejoice, my friend
This is the end
It is the funeral of funerals

Rejoice, my friend
This is the end
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm

Frozen Fire wrote:
Kerrick wrote:All Endtime Productions CDs are now $2.99!  I never got into Drottnar but now I'm reconsidering...  What do y'all think of Drottnar?  How are their lyrics?
Love the band! The latest album, Monolith is their most accessible musically. The lyrics are esoteric and apocalyptic. If you are aiming at worshipful, plain meanings they aren't there most often. Even the "straightforward" messages have interesting bends.

For instance, the song "Funeral of Funerals" broaching the concept of the final death of death itself:

I will watch without eyes
The summoning

I will hear without ears
The cheers (the cheers)

I will scream without tongue
In ecstasy

I will cry without tears
In uttermost joy

I will raise my body
Without bones

I will cross land impossible
To traverse

I will march without feet
In the grand finale

Rejoice, my friend
This is the end

Rejoice, my friend
This is the end
LOVE that.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:05 pm

Right on, thanks!  I need to look into 'em some more.  I had gotten a free download of Monolith I some time ago and didn't really click with it.  But I know they're generally quite highly regarded and it's hard to beat $3 CDs!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:10 pm

Kerrick wrote:Right on, thanks!  I need to look into 'em some more.  I had gotten a free download of Monolith I some time ago and didn't really click with it.  But I know they're generally quite highly regarded and it's hard to beat $3 CDs!
Im not a huge "extreme metal" guy but this one has that "different" factor that I love, like Vardoger Ghost Notes. More black metal like vocals though
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:33 pm

Looks like they're officially closed:

https://metalhelm.com/

I wonder what they did with all the stock they had left.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down