The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Helm Apparel (Sad News!)

5 posters

Go down

Metal Helm Apparel (Sad News!) Empty Metal Helm Apparel (Sad News!)

Post by Kerrick Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Jeremy posted this on Facebook today:

Jeremy wrote:All shirts are back on line again at Metal Helm, but only for a limited time. March 19th (the last day of winter) will be the last day that I (Jeremy) will print shirts, at Metal Helm or anywhere else. My wife and I have come to the hard decision that it is time for me to close down the apparel printer completely and to move forward in new directions. Jason (the other half of Metal Helm) and I have been talking this through and we are both at peace with me leaving. I want to make sure that everyone knows that I have the upmost respect for Jason and I am leaving on the best of terms, his partnership has been the single biggest blessing since starting to print. We have shared in so much and have truly enjoyed an iron sharpening iron brotherhood. Jason will continue without me and work diligently to get you the wide variety of extreme metal that you have come to expect from Metal Helm. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. i will be writing a longer explanation soon. Thanks!

While of course I'm totally stoked for whatever God has in store for Jeremy and Metal Helm in the future, I'm definitely saddened that Metal Helm will no longer be carrying clothing!  Many of my most favorite shirts have come from MH.

So if you're hoping to get some sweet new shirts from MH, you better do it soon!!!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Metal Helm Apparel (Sad News!) Empty Re: Metal Helm Apparel (Sad News!)

Post by Devon Hill Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:53 pm

That is sad news.
Devon Hill
Devon Hill
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:04 am

I wish Jeremy the best. Seems like a cool guy.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:17 am

I remember talking to Jeremy back when he was still doing Starve the Flesh. I guess this means no more MBR shirts too. They were the only place to buy them.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:02 pm

I'm not surprised - and him stopping shirt production is just a smart business decision on his part.

I'm saying this because any person (not just a label or band) is just one google search away from designing their own single-press shirt for less money than what he's charging.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down