The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J. P. Brown II & M. Morales live tribute to T. Kirkpatrick & M. Bloodgood

+12
Sevenoneself
Opeth3232
Frozen Fire
Black Rider
Raegoul
Second Wind
Airola
Dustofyears
MagnusPrime
BaleMaster
TZ75
bodachi
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

J. P. Brown II & M. Morales live tribute to T. Kirkpatrick & M. Bloodgood  - Page 4 Empty Re: J. P. Brown II & M. Morales live tribute to T. Kirkpatrick & M. Bloodgood

Post by Pethead Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:26 am

I was afraid you were staring at me with hollow eyes.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

J. P. Brown II & M. Morales live tribute to T. Kirkpatrick & M. Bloodgood  - Page 4 Empty Re: J. P. Brown II & M. Morales live tribute to T. Kirkpatrick & M. Bloodgood

Post by Dustofyears Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:30 am

Pethead wrote:I was afraid you were staring at me with hollow eyes.
Knew I shouldn't of done that lol. Outta here have fun.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:59 pm

Dustofyears wrote:Jeepers Creepers...

TZ This be the only profile I go under and I've been a member here for years, even before Dust but under another name with an account I couldn't remember the password of but it's not Simon. And Good choice of song too

My mistake…

It was a shot in the dark. LOL

That said… you guys do have a similar way of saying things at times. And Simon did say that he was a member on this board. 

It’s all good. I don’t like when things get whacky here, but it happens…

Thanks about the song! It’s one of my favorites.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:14 pm

Who was the member here that had the picture of himself with long hair and wearing a Believer/Gabriel shirt? I thought his screen-name was something like Dustofyears.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:38 pm

TZ75 wrote:Who was the member here that had the picture of himself with long hair and wearing a Believer/Gabriel shirt? I thought his screen-name was something like Dustofyears.

you mean FreeRangeBeliever?

https://thecmr.forumotion.com/u98
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:17 pm

TZ75 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Jeepers Creepers...

TZ This be the only profile I go under and I've been a member here for years, even before Dust but under another name with an account I couldn't remember the password of but it's not Simon. And Good choice of song too

My mistake…

It was a shot in the dark. LOL

That said… you guys do have a similar way of saying things at times. And Simon did say that he was a member on this board. 

It’s all good. I don’t like when things get whacky here, but it happens…

Thanks about the song! It’s one of my favorites.
No worries. Just replied so everyone knows it's not Simon being that people know who he is. And yeah one of my favs too and the album.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:16 am

MagnusPrime wrote:
TZ75 wrote:Who was the member here that had the picture of himself with long hair and wearing a Believer/Gabriel shirt? I thought his screen-name was something like Dustofyears.

you mean FreeRangeBeliever?

https://thecmr.forumotion.com/u98

Is that the name? Smile

Yep that’s him. For some reason he came to mind.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4