The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodgood , Worldview , Join The Dead and Wickeds End LIVE

+8
TMLMKE
SpaceGuy
Follower of Jesus
strangerhoncho
oldschooldoom
Temple of Blood
eatbugs
Bill Roxx
12 posters

Go down

Bloodgood , Worldview , Join The Dead and Wickeds End LIVE Empty Bloodgood , Worldview , Join The Dead and Wickeds End LIVE

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:01 am

ROXX Records is a sponsor for this Sacrivox Productions event and you don't want to miss it!

WORLD PREMIER OF WORLDVIEW! 

This is the concert you don't want to miss, Worldview, featuring members of Deliverance, Recon, and Sacred Warrior, live for the first time ever! And if that weren't enough, you also get to see Bloodgood, Join The Dead (featuring former members of Deliverance and Fasedown), and Wicked's End! Tickets are only $15, so get your tickets early, this show will sell out! We're also offering a Premium Pass, which includes one general admission ticket plus early entrance to the show, admission to a Meet and Greet session with the bands prior to the show, and a Worldview t-shirt!

Saturday, April 23, 2016
Doors open at 5:30pm
Newport Church
2727 Campus Dr
Irvine, CA 92612

General Admission: $15 in advance, $20 at the door
Premium Pass: $60

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bloodgood-worldview-join-the-dead-wickeds-end-tickets-22588235019
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood , Worldview , Join The Dead and Wickeds End LIVE Empty Re: Bloodgood , Worldview , Join The Dead and Wickeds End LIVE

Post by eatbugs Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:32 am

Any chance of live albums?  I would buy all four.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood , Worldview , Join The Dead and Wickeds End LIVE Empty Re: Bloodgood , Worldview , Join The Dead and Wickeds End LIVE

Post by Temple of Blood Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:59 am

\m/ \m/
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Would love to record, never know! Maybe! But I promise a cool video clip or two Smile
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:51 pm

Wow! Sounds awesome!!! Wish it wasn't so far from me though. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:11 pm

I'm thinking about going.
That is, if I have that weekend off work.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:11 pm

Bill Roxx wrote:Would love to record, never know! Maybe! But I promise a cool video clip or two Smile
Maybe it would be cheaper to record a single album with 3 or 4 songs from each band. Just like the Live at Cornerstone 2001 DVD.

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:07 am

I don't know yet if I'll be in LA then or not, but I bought a ticket anyway just to support the show.  Would dig hearing Join the Dead and Wickeds End.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:36 am

I'm thinking about buying a ticket ahead of time too. If I can get the time off work then this will be my third time seeing Bloodgood!!!
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:49 am

If I were single with lots of disposable income.... face palm
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGuy Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:26 pm

This concert sounds terrible - how am I to afford flying across the country to listen to it? 

Laughing

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TMLMKE Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Is Bloodgood closing the show?
TMLMKE
TMLMKE
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:57 pm

That  is what I understand,

Bloodgood
Worldview
Join The Dead
Chaotic Resemblance
Wicked's End
In The Midst 777
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:07 am

Bummed that I won't be in town for this show this Sat.  I really wanted to see Wickeds End.  If anybody needs a ticket, PM me your email and I'll send you mine.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:20 am

How I wish I were there. Crying or Very sad

It will surely be a great show!

Enjoy!  Rockin Loud
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:19 pm

strangerhoncho wrote:Bummed that I won't be in town for this show this Sat.  I really wanted to see Wickeds End.  If anybody needs a ticket, PM me your email and I'll send you mine.
That's great of you. I wish I could go. I live about 400 miles north, so it is possible, but I have too many responsibilities and too little time to drive all that way for one night. Let's hope it lands on youtube.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:44 pm

d@v!d wrote:
strangerhoncho wrote:Bummed that I won't be in town for this show this Sat.  I really wanted to see Wickeds End.  If anybody needs a ticket, PM me your email and I'll send you mine.
That's great of you. I wish I could go. I live about 400 miles north, so it is possible, but I have too many responsibilities and too little time to drive all that way for one night. Let's hope it lands on youtube.

Whoa! A d@v!d sighting!
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Wow indeed! WB D@v!d!!!!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:34 pm

oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:58 am

Where is Paul Jackson in Bloodgood concert?
How was the Worldview concert?
Was the concert crowded?

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:22 am

Thiago-Brazil wrote:Where is Paul Jackson in Bloodgood concert?
How was the Worldview concert?
Was the concert crowded?
Paul Jackson and Oz Fox were both temporarily replaced by Larry Farkas. Oz was playing with Stryper that night in Las Vegas.

Worldview was excellent just as expected.

Christian concerts are no longer crowded in the US. That's sad but good for fans to easily walk around and meet and greet.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:49 pm

I THOUGHT that was Larry on guitar!  Awesome.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Cool to see Larry Fakas playing live again. Even though I saw that he almost lost himself during Eat the Flesh.

And I just noticed that the drummer isn't the Bloodgood drummer, as well.

Did anyone found any worldview video on youtube? If Yes, please share.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:35 pm

The drummer is Terry Russell.
You might know him from Holy Soldier.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:18 am

I thought that did I see it right - "animal" in his cage !

Great clips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down