The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted Kirkpatrick, Trump and a Manatee

+11
average joe
Pethead
wintersdawn
WildWorld
Constantine
deathisgain
Black Rider
BaleMaster
MagnusPrime
Lex Metalis
jaydeecrawson
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ted Kirkpatrick, Trump and a Manatee Empty Ted Kirkpatrick, Trump and a Manatee

Post by jaydeecrawson Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:56 pm

So I'm surprised you guys haven't mentioned Ted Kirkpatrick's Facebook post about Trump and the Manatee!

Is it legit? Did Ted really say all that?

Seems very uncharacteristic of Ted man

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Ted Kirkpatrick, Trump and a Manatee Empty Re: Ted Kirkpatrick, Trump and a Manatee

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:01 pm

Is totally real...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Ted Kirkpatrick, Trump and a Manatee Empty Re: Ted Kirkpatrick, Trump and a Manatee

Post by MagnusPrime Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:02 pm

I'm not on facebook, what did he say?
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:11 pm

What's this? Not on Facebook either.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:33 pm

No surprise, Ted is more worried about animals then unborn humans.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

ChristianDeathMetal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:41 pm

jaydeecrawson wrote:So I'm surprised you guys haven't mentioned Ted Kirkpatrick's Facebook post about Trump and the Manatee!

Is it legit? Did Ted really say all that?

Seems very uncharacteristic of Ted man

I don't think it really matters. It's like gossip to come here and talk about it.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:52 pm

Whatever it is, I can already tell I'm not gonna like it.... Mad
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:22 pm

Wish Ted would stick to music and shelve the politics.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ChristianDeathMetal and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:24 pm

Is this the beginning of a Carnac the Magnificent routine?

Ted Kirkpatrick, Trump and a Manatee 300px-Carnac

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:47 am

Ted needs to remember, "Even Republicans buy shoes."
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:11 am

Ted post this: 

As a Florida resident who has experienced these amazing, gentle beings up close, I am almost at a loss of words. Just utter disgust. Find who did it, and throw them in jail with all the rest of the knuckle-dragging  delusional "patriot" aholes who broke into the capitol... Ted

"A marine scientist said the incident was “one of the most horrifying things I have ever seen done to a wild animal." footage of the vandalized animal has sparked widespread outrage and revulsion." 

With this link:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7vqvq/manatee-with-trump-etched-into-back-sparks-federal-investigation
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:24 am

Since we're not supposed to talk about politics anymore, I'll just say that "disgust" is an apt word for what I'm feeling right now. Things would be so much better if these bands, actors, corporations, etc. kept their political opinions to themselves.

Last edited by Constantine on Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling fix)
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, ChristianDeathMetal and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:11 am

LexMetalis wrote:Ted post this: 

As a Florida resident who has experienced these amazing, gentle beings up close, I am almost at a loss of words. Just utter disgust. Find who did it, and throw them in jail with all the rest of the knuckle-dragging  delusional "patriot" aholes who broke into the capitol... Ted

"A marine scientist said the incident was “one of the most horrifying things I have ever seen done to a wild animal." footage of the vandalized animal has sparked widespread outrage and revulsion." 

With this link:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7vqvq/manatee-with-trump-etched-into-back-sparks-federal-investigation
Yet Ted conveniently skirts all the psychos, misfits, anarchists, and ne'er-do-wells who reduced Portland (and other cities) to rubble.  I'm also sure that a few innocent animals were injured in the conflagration.  Mad

"What a tangled web we weave..."

Last edited by BaleMaster on Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, ChristianDeathMetal, TZ75, Constantine and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:13 am

Furthermore, if Ted wishes to (pound the pun) beat the war-drum by slandering right-wingers such as myself, I might not pick up any future TQT albums and could sell what I have.  I have gotten rid of tons of material from questionable artists in the past...and I have no aversion to pulling the trigger again.   Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by BaleMaster on Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:19 am

Plus Trump's name was allegedly carved into this animal? That's Trump's fault?   I very seriously doubt that the outgoing POTUS personally accomplished this heinous deed...nor did his followers.  But it wouldn't be the first time loonies from PETA pulled a false-flag stunt like this to impugn their political opposition.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, Constantine and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wintersdawn Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:46 am

Link?

wintersdawn
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:06 am

Missing?
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:52 am

Statements like Ted's just leave a really bad taste in your mouth. Then that feeling creeps in if you're ever listening to his music. It's not worth it, Ted - better to keep it zipped than to alienate half the population, which may also be half of your listeners.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Kerrick, ChristianDeathMetal, TZ75, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:15 am

"Hey look, this manatee thing looks like Trump!! Carve his name into it! They'll blame Trump supporters! We're so clever!"

LOL Maybe actual Trump supporters will want to retaliate. Gonna be really hard finding a mummy to carve though.

...and as far as what Ted said goes, that's pretty tame compared to what I've been seeing from entertainers for the past few years. Doesn't bother me personally. If I had to agree with every band I listen to on politics, I wouldn't have a whole lot to listen to LOL! I'm usually pretty good with separating the art from the artist.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:56 am

Animal cruelty is wrong.*

I don’t have a problem in principle with someone’s opposition to animal cruelty. What bothers me is when Christians attack people with such viciousness. Even if I find what someone did to be reprehensible, there needs to be a recognition that 1. They are human beings created in the image of God and 2. They are a sinner in need of Jesus.

* I do not believe eating meat to be inherently cruel (Gen 9). I also oppose abortion and believe it is a more crucial issue that animal cruelty. Nevertheless, I don’t think we have to be concerned with only one sin in culture. We should oppose all sin and let our lights shine in all things.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

WildWorld, crucifyd, BaleMaster, Guenther321 and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:05 pm

I will say I have found Ted’s stance appears to have gotten more extreme over the years, at least from what I’ve seen. Still love me some Tourniquet, though!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

ChristianDeathMetal, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:37 pm

Animal cruelty for it's own sake is wrong but I have no problem with testing them so we can save people. I wonder how Ted feels about God instituting the whole animal sacrifice thing in the O.T.?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

ChristianDeathMetal, Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Black Rider wrote:Animal cruelty for it's own sake is wrong but I have no problem with testing them so we can save people. I wonder how Ted feels about God instituting the whole animal sacrifice thing in the O.T.?
I wonder if he’s addressed that somewhere.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

ChristianDeathMetal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:31 pm

A lot of people have died or had their livelihoods ruined since the riots/looting started over the summer. What are we talking about again?

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider, ChristianDeathMetal, Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:16 am

I hate when musicians reveal their insulting political opinions to the fans... now I can’t stand Sebastian Bach, Dee Snider, Tommy Lee (the dimwit) and Phil Rind from Sacred Reich. I’m finding it difficult to ever support them now. Why alienate half (or more) of your fans? 

I’m absolutely certain Trump would not approve of this horrible deed! How does Ted know it wasn’t done by a demented Trump hater that wanted to stir up negative publicity. 

Maybe Gary is right after all... there is a really “sour” side to Ted that we fans don’t see. Vainglorious Hypocrisy indeed. 

Knuckle-dragging? I guess Antifa and BLM are righteous good guys. 🤮

Delusional is any person that denies the shockingly obvious voting irregularities and the unfair collective cooperation of the media, big tech and judicial shills to block Trump’s legal and constitutional rights. As a Christian, how can you agree with the Biden administration’s agendas? They want to create a banana republic third world country. Maybe Ted should get a closer look and move to Portland or Seattle.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, jaydeecrawson, Constantine, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next