The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 13 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by DilemnaNation Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:17 pm

Unique insight from Vernon Coleman

DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 13 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Connecticut has just hit the 100 days of No COVID Deaths and Im hearing that the transmission in MA is low. Still wear my mask in public, but then again my day to day really hasnt changed during all this either.

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:21 pm

So in June my hospital stopped doing the weekly Cvid updates, after only 2 patients.....yada, yada.......

Three weeks ago they thought there was an exciting enough spike to start them again....3 weeks ago 17 covid patients, two weeks ago 12, this week 7. (I know, by 5's, there is a "prophet" somewhere that has an answer for this).... Very Happy

So, that's what's going on in my area.  Seven whole woo-flu patients.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

DilemnaNation likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:40 pm

Well a day and a half ago our guv-nah tested positive for the woo-flu, which left us all shouting "I thought masks worked?".......

Today he took "The other test" and tested negative.  When asked about it he said that he did not take "The other test" first because of "all the false negatives" with that test....but, he couldn't get away from the questions and answers about the first test having Many false positives.  

You can't make this stuff up....... Twisted Evil
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:44 am

Like someone said, "The virus is real.  The response is the hoax."
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:13 pm

This is a very interesting story...Two prominent NY Democrat leaders are praising hydroxychloroquine after one of them was rescued from the brink of death by it. They are grateful that President Trump advocated for it.

This is like seeing a purple unicorn....NY Democrat leaders never say anything good but Trump, or hydroxychloroquine, only bad...but it's very welcome.

These guys also say that big pharma is trying to stop hydroxychloroquine use because they can't make money off of it. We haven't heard that said publicly much, but we've seen it before - a Cabal of companies and cronies putting profits above lives.

Concilman Credits Hydroxychloroquine With Recovery From Covid-19
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:50 am

My wife and I did our big Sam's Club monthly shopping trip a few days ago. More people were wearing masks. Apparently, word has got around there have been more cases locally.

There were security guards inside the front entrance to enforce mask wearing, but it was definitely a soft enforcement. I saw a Karen on her cell phone with no mask and she just walked right past "security" and they just let her go through.

Also saw an older gentleman who said he forgot his mask. They let him through too, no problem.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:35 pm

I had one of the "mask ambassadors" get proactive with me the other day about wearing a mask, to which I replied, "I have health issues."  Asthma does truly suck.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:03 pm

Still just 7 cases in the hospital this week.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:00 am

Everyone has a "health exemption" because the masks are harmful to anyone wearing them.  Yet as long as people allow themselves to be manipulated by the media, the government and the mainstream medical brainwashing, they will continue to wear masks.  Seeing people wear masks is in itself reinforcement of the programming.  Monkey see monkey do.  The mask wearing is starting to take it's toll on people as well, in more ways than one.  On one hand you have the dark spiritual / psychological effects, but there are more people starting to feel the very real physical effects as well.  I recently spoke to a couple of Kroger employees in my town and one lady was telling me that she has been finding it hard to stay awake at work lately and finds it hard to focus on much of anything.  Another employee complained about exhaustion and trouble breathing even after taking his mask off at the end of his shift.  These sorts of symptoms are common among those who are experiencing oxygen deprivation and as I've posted before, are all listed in the OSHA guidelines as such.  I talked to another lady who works at Lowes in the home and garden department for twenty minutes or so and while she sees the agendas at play, feels she cannot afford to quit.  She had actually went to management and voiced her concerns along with another employee and both were threatened with termination unless they complied.  Compliance is the key factor here, not a virus.  COVID-19 is a fraud through and through and more and more doctors are coming to this conclusion.  Their studies and white papers are being scrubbed from Pub Med and other online medical journals.  Their facebook posts are being removed.  You will never hear these doctors voices on the news, never see their faces.  You will only hear from the ones who reinforce the LIE!
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:12 am

I go back to school tomorrow and will have to wear a mask r face shield when I am in the building.  I have bought an oxymeter to check my oxygen levels throughout the day.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

ThomasEversole likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:40 pm

This mask crap is a joke. The government and their “They Live” cronies in the media manipulate the numbers and deaths to keep this fiasco going. Social distancing should be good enough. I’m still not convinced that this virus is much more than a bad case of the flu. And why do so many people have “no symptoms”? The timing of this plan-demic is also suspect. It’s the election year and they want Trump out. So while they’re at it, why not decimate the economy for China? The globalists have worked long and hard for their new world.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:59 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I go back to school tomorrow and will have to wear a mask r face shield when I am in the building.  I have bought an oxymeter to check my oxygen levels throughout the day.
Masks and face coverings do not affect O2 or CO2 levels. Ask me how I know. This is what I do for a living.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite and Wildcat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:29 pm

DilemnaNation wrote:Everyone has a "health exemption" because the masks are harmful to anyone wearing them.  Yet as long as people allow themselves to be manipulated by the media, the government and the mainstream medical brainwashing, they will continue to wear masks.  Seeing people wear masks is in itself reinforcement of the programming.  Monkey see monkey do.  The mask wearing is starting to take it's toll on people as well, in more ways than one.  On one hand you have the dark spiritual / psychological effects, but there are more people starting to feel the very real physical effects as well.  I recently spoke to a couple of Kroger employees in my town and one lady was telling me that she has been finding it hard to stay awake at work lately and finds it hard to focus on much of anything.  Another employee complained about exhaustion and trouble breathing even after taking his mask off at the end of his shift.  These sorts of symptoms are common among those who are experiencing oxygen deprivation and as I've posted before, are all listed in the OSHA guidelines as such.  I talked to another lady who works at Lowes in the home and garden department for twenty minutes or so and while she sees the agendas at play, feels she cannot afford to quit.  She had actually went to management and voiced her concerns along with another employee and both were threatened with termination unless they complied.  Compliance is the key factor here, not a virus.  COVID-19 is a fraud through and through and more and more doctors are coming to this conclusion.  Their studies and white papers are being scrubbed from Pub Med and other online medical journals.  Their facebook posts are being removed.  You will never hear these doctors voices on the news, never see their faces.  You will only hear from the ones who reinforce the LIE!

Wearing a mask has "dark spiritual" effects?
I have no words....

And I have have heard several doctors against masks and social distancing on the news...but when a person like me can shred their argument in minutes, why would I listen to them?

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:01 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:I go back to school tomorrow and will have to wear a mask r face shield when I am in the building.  I have bought an oxymeter to check my oxygen levels throughout the day.
Masks and face coverings do not affect O2 or CO2 levels. Ask me how I know. This is what I do for a living.

Oldschooldoom, you are absolutely WRONG!  I worked in the oxygen industry for almost 30 years so you might say that I have a little knowledge of the topic at hand myself.  So let's hear your "facts".
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:03 pm

You are absolutely WRONG!
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:01 am

Easy you two...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:10 pm

"Oxygen Industry"?  You mean selling and distributing bottled oxygen?
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:10 pm

My wife says I'm in the methane gas production industry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:25 pm

LOL.  That joke stinks, man.   Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:06 pm

There’s a gas leak down under. Lol
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:32 pm

DilemnaNation wrote:
oldschooldoom wrote:

Oldschooldoom, you are absolutely WRONG!  I worked in the oxygen industry for almost 30 years so you might say that I have a little knowledge of the topic at hand myself.  So let's hear your "facts".

Perhaps masks aren't supposed to affect your oxygen levels, but just wearing my mask from the front of the building to my classroom dropped my oxygen levels from 98 down to 93.  We were then given face shields that we can wear.  Within minutes, my oxygen level was back up to 98.  Both times I took a reading, I was on my feet and moving around.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:02 am

I have a hard time trusting all these made in china masks. They could easily send contaminated products. All it would take is some corrupt customs people to turn a blind eye for a nice payment.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:20 am

A few days ago the local Walmarts in St. John's and Mount Pearl, Newfoundland Canada are enforcing mask wearing. The other stores aren't like grocery retailers Dominion/Loblaws which I find odd. I'm not buying into this covid scam. I'm no medical expert but most cold and flus run their course in 3-4 months during flu season. This has been 5-6 months. I'm tired of hearing about this covid crap. 

I went in to Walmart Wednesday evening wearing a mask just covering my mouth. I need to breath and I wear glasses so if I cover my nose my glasses steams up. I told my wife this goes against my rights. We have a Liberal (similar to the American Democrats) premier in office for our province. I'm thinking about calling my member of the House of Assmebly to voice my concerns or calling the oppositon party the Progressive Conseratives (similar to the Republicans) office.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:53 pm

Read it while you can.  You can ignore it, mock it as many have done, dismiss it outright, or maybe realize that the truth is being deliberately hidden from us.  Your choice!  Any way you slice it, Lockdown 2.0 is coming.  Their "second wave" is coming and the 5G trucks have been on the move!  The biometric DNA-altering vaccines will be the "solution" put forth to the masses and judging by how many people are wearing the mask, it's beginning to look like most of them will have no problem lining up at the slaughterhouse.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/07/28/nih-website-removes-study-that-confirmed-5g-ties-to-coronavirus-after-reports-pointed-to-it/?fbclid=IwAR3vt3rtsJOLBkx3zd1hQdUAcbguCE3-vzXE0palQK8eAa0UV2g8Z_F7BtU
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next