The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 17 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by Constantine Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:02 pm

Warzawa wrote:

I think the original intent of this thread was for people to share whats going down in their part of the world not a conspiracy theorist debate
Yes that was the original intent....but I have been intrigued to see what direction the post content has gone in.  It has sort of mirrored how the public discourse has changed over time, splitting into different camps and different theories.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 17 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by Constantine Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:20 pm

So in NY, the latest is a new harsh lockdown on certain boroughs and neighborhoods.  The Orthodox community in particular have been targeted and are finally starting to rebel!    They saw the complete hypocrisy of the mayor and governor who encouraged and even facilitated the BLM / Antifa riots, where the lack of masks and social distancing (as well as the violence and destruction) was defended with the reckless position of "well we just need to give them some space to express themselves without restrictions....!"  
Rolling Eyes  S.O.S.  Grrrr Rolling Eyes

The Orthodox community experienced all that, plus the misguided defunding of the police, leading crime to really spike here in the past few months.

I am personally glad to see the Orthodox community standing up and speaking out.  Although in some ways I agree that they have acted a bit irresponsibly lately, I do think they are being unfairly treated now.

Last edited by Constantine on Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:39 pm

Week two in a row of No covid patients in our major medical center this week.

Sorry about your wife Chris.  Praying that she will feel better.  

I thought that Many of us had it already, before the testing, but now I'm thinking that maybe the most-healthy will be the last to get it.  Just a thought, not really a belief.  

Probably like most of you, I get all the negative headlines in emails, from my employer, but nothing positive.  Doom and Gloom seems to be the standard issue for those doling out what they think is news.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:23 pm

L8T wrote:
Sorry about your wife Chris.  Praying that she will feel better.  

She has felt better since the day she got her results and has been symptom free since then.  I think she got a faulty test and didn't have anything more than a common cold.

This COVID thing is a major $*&@ storm!  My wife's employer told her yesterday that she needed to be checking in with the county health department who reports to the CDC.  She called, and they had no record of her positive test.  They asked her to call back today and they would try to find out more info.  It turns out they closed her case on Oct. 6 as they had been trying to contact our house phone which is unplugged.  She had changed her number to her cell phone at her work and at the clinic where she tested.  But, somehow they had our house number and shut her case down.  Now they have it right and will be checking in on her even though her house arrest--I mean "quarantine" will end on Sunday night.

Me, on the other hand, will still have to sit at home for two more weeks to see if I develop symptoms as per the CDC guidelines.  We can't go from the last day my wife had symptoms.  We have to go from the date that is her last day of quarantine.  Then mine starts.  I don't know if I will be allowed to do some school work with my kids remotely being an aide, if I will have to burn sick days, or if the county has a compensation package for me if I am at home for this.  This whole situation sucks as my wife was only sick for a couple of days.  I could have gone back to work myself had I tested positive! I AM SO OVER THIS!!!!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:18 pm

Well I'm glad she is okay.

Praying for you guys and your situation.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:14 pm

Oh, we're gonna be fine.  I just am tired of being stuck at home.  She goes back to work tomorrow after 10 days, and I am still a prisoner for 14 more days because our house is too small for me to stay away from her during her time off.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:05 pm

Well, we aren't fine.

My wife went back to work on Monday.  They fired her at the end of the day for having come to work with 2 COVID symptoms.  Talk about cold-hearted!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:59 pm

alldatndensum wrote:Well, we aren't fine.

My wife went back to work on Monday.  They fired her at the end of the day for having come to work with 2 COVID symptoms.  Talk about cold-hearted!

What? Sorry to hear that. Praying for you guys.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:08 pm

^Wow, that is so upsetting! What a terrible way to treat a valuable employee. I wonder if she has any legal recourse?
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:12 am

What???? This is after testing negative right?

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:11 pm

Erasmus wrote:What???? This is after testing negative right?

No, she tested positive.  She barely had symptoms.  She was sent home on Oct. 1 because of having two symptoms (headache & light cough).  She was not running a fever.  She tested that day and got her results on Oct. 2.  She showed no further symptoms from the 2nd until they let her return to work for one day.  She worked  hours a day from home during her quarantine time.

I tested negative.  With that, I had to stay home with her because our house is too small to isolate from one another while she was supposedly positive.  Then, she was allowed to go about her business and I have to have 14 days of quarantine.  A healthy person has to quarantine now for 24 days while someone who tests positive only has to stay locked down for 10.

Does she have legal recourse?  Nope.  Tennessee is an "at will" state that allows an employer to let you go even if they don't give you a reason.  Plus, the company had announced their new policy that they would be firing people who willingly came to work with COVID symptoms.  My wife thought the policy was if you had THREE or more symptoms, but it was only for two.  Even if she had of tested negative, though, the company would have still fired her.  They have other people.  To me, this is just a way for them to downsize and can hide behind the virus to do it.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:22 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Does she have legal recourse?  Nope.  Tennessee is an "at will" state that allows an employer to let you go even if they don't give you a reason.  Plus, the company had announced their new policy that they would be firing people who willingly came to work with COVID symptoms.  
Yes, especially if they had an explicit policy like that, it doesn't sound like there is any legal recourse.

I also agree that it appears they are using this as a means to downsize.  Because firing someone for just showing up seems unduly harsh when you could otherwise just send the person home.  Even sending them home with a warning would be more reasonable.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:00 pm

Sorry alldat, I thought they fired her because she went back to work and still showed symptoms even after she is confirmed Covid free after originally testing positive. Why they would let her work for the day threw me. That is just lame.

Yep, just sounds like an excuse to sack people. Lacks any sort of understanding and empathy.

Last edited by Erasmus on Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Had to take my wife to the ER over a month ago she was having some pains and vomiting, turns out was an ulcer and some GI issues, she didnt work that week, as it wasnt her week, I had to quarantine for 2 weeks unless she tested negative on a covid test, wasnt covid or covid related. So come that tuesday she was able to go back to work (She did disclose it) while I had to stay home and Quarantine

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:16 pm

I am very sorry to hear about that Chris.

Praying for you.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:07 am

I had a Covid test this afternoon. I went to work feeling a little sick and then got worse during the day and tried my best to hide it. Trouble was every time I spoke to someone they told me I didn't sound well. If it comes back positive (unlikely but you never know) I will probably be in big trouble too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:34 pm

My wife (charge nurse in a local ICU) stated that the hospital had to "open up another COVID unit". (more cases)
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:32 am

ThomasEversole wrote:My wife (charge nurse in a local ICU) stated that the hospital had to "open up another COVID unit".  (more cases)

And there will continue to be more cases as long as gullible people continue taking these worthless tests!  COVID-19 has NOT been isolated under an electron microscope, period!  Go to: https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download and scroll down to page 39.  This CDC document states:

LoD studies determine the lowest detectable concentration of 2019-nCoV at which approximately 95% of all (true positive) replicates test positive. The LoD was determined by limiting dilution studies using characterized samples.The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/μL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen. Samples were extracted using the QIAGEN EZ1 Advanced XL instrument and EZ1 DSP Virus Kit (Cat# 62724) and manually with the QIAGEN DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (Cat# 61904). Real-Time RT-PCR assays were performed using the ThemoFisher Scientific TaqPath:tm: 1-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix, CG (Cat# A15299) on the Applied Biosystems:tm: 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument according to the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel instructions for use.

Once you submit to a test, they have you!  It's all a scam, and was NEVER about some boogey virus!  It has NOT been isolated/purified under an electron microscope!  Separating COVID-19 from the realm of conspiracy is impossible!  The two are intrinsically connected.  Look at all the fraud, all the corporations, the corrupt mainstream medical institutions who PROFIT off every COVID case!  This SCAMdemic will NEVER end!  It's designed to keep going as long as people keep taking the tests, wearing masks, demanding their vaccines and that the government protect them!  Ask yourself why they would be pushing vaccines for something that hasn't been isolated?  The media is LYING to you and it is all LEGAL!  Look into the Smith-Mundt Act.  Propaganda is being used against you!  Wake up for God's sake and open your eyes!  If you love your family, or hell, even yourself, don't take the test, or allow those you love to take it!  Don't wear the mask!  If you think that life will go back to normal by continuing to do as you're told then you are delusional!  This is the vehicle being used to destroy the economies of the world, destroy individual liberties, usher in the "Great Reset", to inject you with biometric DNA-altering vaccines and to further the depopulation agenda.  The vaccines will work with new technologies such as the quantum-dot tattoo and WILL change you from human (made in God's image) to something unredeemable.  All this information is readily available from companies such as Moderna, Inovio, The World Economic Forum, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the CDC and all other evil corporations/government entities who love to publish their plans for mankind in plain sight!  There is no secret elitist conspiracy to conquer and enslave the world.  They're actually pretty open about it!
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:36 pm

Happy to report a negative test result, just a bad cold like I suspected. Life continues as normal and back to getting the house ready to sell.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:05 pm

Constantine wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Does she have legal recourse?  Nope.  Tennessee is an "at will" state that allows an employer to let you go even if they don't give you a reason.  Plus, the company had announced their new policy that they would be firing people who willingly came to work with COVID symptoms.  
Yes, especially if they had an explicit policy like that, it doesn't sound like there is any legal recourse.

I also agree that it appears they are using this as a means to downsize.  Because firing someone for just showing up seems unduly harsh when you could otherwise just send the person home.  Even sending them home with a warning would be more reasonable.

Her company was bought out by a bigger corporation about 8 years ago.  They have slowly been replacing the old team with corporate faces.  Everyone they have gotten rid of through the Covid policy have been old team members.  None of the newer corporate darlings have had them use this against them.  So, it does seem more than suspicious.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:03 pm

DilemnaNation wrote:
ThomasEversole wrote:My wife (charge nurse in a local ICU) stated that the hospital had to "open up another COVID unit".  (more cases)

And there will continue to be more cases as long as gullible people continue taking these worthless tests!  COVID-19 has NOT been isolated under an electron microscope, period!  Go to: https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download and scroll down to page 39.  This CDC document states:

LoD studies determine the lowest detectable concentration of 2019-nCoV at which approximately 95% of all (true positive) replicates test positive. The LoD was determined by limiting dilution studies using characterized samples.The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/μL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen. Samples were extracted using the QIAGEN EZ1 Advanced XL instrument and EZ1 DSP Virus Kit (Cat# 62724) and manually with the QIAGEN DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (Cat# 61904). Real-Time RT-PCR assays were performed using the ThemoFisher Scientific TaqPath:tm: 1-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix, CG (Cat# A15299) on the Applied Biosystems:tm: 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument according to the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel instructions for use.

Sorry bro.  Once again, I feel I need to call out the shenanigans of one of your posts.  Too many conspiracy theorists take a large document, and halfway through it, find a "smoking gun" one liner that sets the case, and they stop reading to do a victory lap.  (in all fairness though, there are Christians who do the exact same thing with the Bible)

2 pages past your "Page 39 smoking gun", is "Table 7", where they've documented a reached 31,623 genome sequences of the 2019-nCoV as of June 2020.  Don't try to tell me that 5G changing the oxygen in the air just happens to also have a haploid set of chromosomes.

By the way, would you ever consider drinking a glass of water with a quantitation of sugars (glucose, fructose, sucrose, and sorbitol), nonvolatile acids (malic, quinic, citric, shikimic, and fumaric), and phenolics (chlorogenic acid and hydroxymethylfurfural [HMF]), with other determinations including pH, 0Brix, and L-malic acid?

Click this spoiler after you answer that question for yourself.

Spoiler:
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and Guenther321 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:32 pm

lol!  Someone disliked my negative test result post. Sorry to whoever that was, I'll try harder next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:31 pm

Thomas, your "conspiracy theories" are conspiracy facts my friend.  You can call shenanigans all day long but it doesn't change the fact that COVID-19 is a LIE!  If you choose to keep believing that any of this is real, then go ahead.  I'm certainly not stopping you.  I've stated time and time again that if a thinking, rational person cannot see this for what it is, especially at this point in time, then all critical thinking has left the building.  If you choose to believe paid liars, corrupt politicians, actors posing as our "elected" officials, the mainstream media and continue to play along with this little charade, then I feel for you, because you are truly blind.  I wonder how much of that is willful?  You need to open up your eyes and realize that you have been lied to, like everyone else, and it didn't start this year.  It's been nothing but a web of lies since you, me and everyone else began sucking air!  You use terminology that the CIA designed for you to use.  Your responses always betray your programming.  You mock what you don't understand instead of taking the time to investigate for yourself.  This is the very definition of ignorance.  Your worldview doesn't seem to allow for any conspiratorial "shenanigans" at all, yet you claim to be a believer in Christ.  I would suggest that you go back to Genesis and see that the "shenanigans" started in the Garden.  Conspiracy is an old game my friend and the plans to subjugate mankind and to destroy the temple of the Most High God began a LONG time ago!  That temple being our bodies.  5G technology IS a weapon and WILL work in conjunction with the 4th industrial revolution tech that will be in your vaccines, should you choose to take them.  You have much to learn Thomas, but you seem to be taking the low road with your posts.  By all means, continue doing so if that brings joy to your life.  However, if I were you, I would spend what short time we have left by shaking the scales from your eyes and start paying attention.
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:47 am

Erasmus, the veracity of your experience is bringing about the butthurt of our favorite resident single-issue preaching guy.  

Just wear the downvote as a badge of honor.  Cool
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

alldatndensum, ThomasEversole, Guenther321 and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:05 am

Erasmus wrote:lol!  Someone disliked my negative test result post. Sorry to whoever that was, I'll try harder next time.

Truly, this thread has no chill.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

deathisgain, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next