The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abran Records

3 posters

Go down

Abran Records Empty Abran Records

Post by Kerrick Thu May 16, 2019 2:39 pm

I've been aware of this one-man powerhouse of music for a little while, but have only recently gotten into his music.  Abran Records is the founder's label to release his many musical outputs - from rock, punk, and hardcore to black metal, grindcore, and doom/death metal - some solo projects and some full bands.  All of Abran's stuff is on Bandcamp to download as well as purchase physical copies if you're in Europe and/or don't mind paying for shipping from Hungary.  Vision Of God Records distributes some of their stuff in the US which is rad too.  I just ordered a few Irgalom (black metal) albums from them and am looking forward to VOGR having in stock CDs from The Arbiter (doom/death metal).

I haven't looked into much of the other projects yet, but at least for Irgalom and The Arbiter, pretty much all the lyrics are directly out of the Bible which I absolutely love.  It's very worshipful.  Enjoy!

Here are some examples:

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Abran Records Empty Re: Abran Records

Post by Kerrick Thu May 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Sat May 18, 2019 1:20 am

Digging The Arbiter.  Can't wait to check out the rest of his stuff.  Prolific guy!  Thanks for posting.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue May 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Prolific indeed!  The next Irgalom CD is already up for pre-order on VOGR's Bandcamp.  This guy's gonna wreck my music budget...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Tue May 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Kerrick wrote:Prolific indeed!  The next Irgalom CD is already up for pre-order on VOGR's Bandcamp.  This guy's gonna wreck my music budget...

It's a full length this time as well and Volume 1 of 2! It's a little crazy. It's going to be another month before I absorb the 5 I just got. Feeling way behind already.  Laughing
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down