The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Martyrdom Records/Black Metal Underground Records = Rip Off

2 posters

Go down

Warning: Martyrdom Records/Black Metal Underground Records = Rip Off Empty Warning: Martyrdom Records/Black Metal Underground Records = Rip Off

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:33 am

Hello everybody,

I didn't see post about it yet, so i made one to warn you.
Martyrdom Records (also know as Black Metal Underground Records) is a well know rip off in Christian Metal. A guy from another forum where i am was ripped off 40 euros for a LP he never received. There is a thread about it on Metal Archives:

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=111958

Back to top Go down

Warning: Martyrdom Records/Black Metal Underground Records = Rip Off Empty Re: Warning: Martyrdom Records/Black Metal Underground Records = Rip Off

Post by Ugly Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:54 pm

I remember hearing about this on this siteĀ  a few years back. And the person making the complaint is an active member here too. Shocked cyclops
Ugly
Ugly
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Warning: Martyrdom Records/Black Metal Underground Records = Rip Off Empty Re: Warning: Martyrdom Records/Black Metal Underground Records = Rip Off

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Yeah, that's Mike Quilantan. He's a notorious rip-off. (I'm Hguols on the Metal Archives by the way)

Its sad really. The Christian extreme metal scene has had a few bad consecutive ripoffs the last several years.

James Mattern and Divine Metal Distro / Sullen Records did a lot of damage, but he's since disappeared.
Mike Quilantan uses being homeless as an excuse a lot. ...but his only income is the BMU/Martyrdom store - (Who the heck can live off selling Christian black metal? Get a job!) ...I haven't heard anything about him for a while. Last I heard, he unfriended everyone who's a member on The Blackest Light.

What's even a bigger rip-off (because he's currently ripping off) is the dude from Hortor/ExhortMetal. He sells bootleg shirts (makes money off of someone else's intellectual property) and doesn't fulfill orders. You can read more about that here:
http://theblackestlight.freeforums.net/thread/494/hortor-exhortmetal-rip-offs

I'm not going to post the link to "Extort" metal's Facebook, but if you go there, you'll see his bootleg, copyright infringing shirt shop.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:29 pm

I'm sorry to hear you created the MA post :/ thanks for the link about Hortor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down