The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Crystal - Progressive rock - Do you know then?

2 posters

Go down

Sweet Crystal - Progressive rock - Do you know then? Empty Sweet Crystal - Progressive rock - Do you know then?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:17 pm

So, do You Know this band?

I am discovering then, and I am completely imnpressed with the quality of these guys, in special dthe Styanding Steel Album.

Back to top Go down

Sweet Crystal - Progressive rock - Do you know then? Empty Re: Sweet Crystal - Progressive rock - Do you know then?

Post by eatbugs Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:16 am

I've got most of their stuff.  The more recent stuff is better.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Sweet Crystal - Progressive rock - Do you know then? Empty Re: Sweet Crystal - Progressive rock - Do you know then?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:39 am

I bought their Resurrected Remasters from CD Baby several years ago.

Not bad....nothing really special IMO. I didn't buy anything else from them and I never listen to the one I bought.

If you like them, CD Baby has a lot from them

https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/SweetCrystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:29 pm

People are saying these guys have been playing AOR, but to me is more of progressive Rock.
Great stuff indeed. I got their last Ep first, carat rock, about 2 years ago and have had mixed feelings about it.

Recently I have revisited it and then I searched for more of their stuff. I will say it once more, the Standing Still is their best and it is highly recommended.

And the lyrics are really close to my heart, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat May 04, 2019 11:23 am

Several years ago I was shocked to learn they have been making music since 1974
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down