The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Sweet "We're not a christian rock band"

3 posters

Go down

Michael Sweet "We're not a christian rock band" Empty Michael Sweet "We're not a christian rock band"

Post by MegaNorm64 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:57 am

Has anyone read the article and seen what a massive poop storm it has brought to both Michael Sweet and Strypers official Facebook pages? If not: https://www.facebook.com/Stryper/posts/10153237503463420

Honestly, reading those comments is one of the most discouraging things I have ever seen. Michael and everyone in Stryper has the faith. Bands have said before that they play music and use spiritual lyrics but never label themselves as "Christian Rock" and I can see why. Look at all those ravaged wolves trying to bite a chunk out of Michael for saying what he did on the article. Holy moly, man... I can go as far and say that I have found the feedback from "Christians" as extremely offensive. It's as if they think that Stryper is exclusive to them. Massive thumbs down to these people, what a bunch of jerks.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet "We're not a christian rock band" Empty Re: Michael Sweet "We're not a christian rock band"

Post by d@v!d Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:29 pm

d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet "We're not a christian rock band" Empty Re: Michael Sweet "We're not a christian rock band"

Post by Kerrick Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Thanks David.  I'll go ahead and lock this one so we don't get repeat discussions.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down