The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Johnson confirms new AC/DC album

4 posters

Go down

Brian Johnson confirms new AC/DC album Empty Brian Johnson confirms new AC/DC album

Post by MikeInFla Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:49 am

[size=38]"I'm sick of denying it"[/size]
[size=30]Brian Johnson has reportedly confirmed that he’ll be singing on a new AC/DC album.[/size]
[size=30]Last year, it was reported that the rock icons were working on a new album that will feature the work of their late rhythm guitarist Malcolm Young on “every track”, according to “a reliable source inside the AC/DC camp”. The rhythm guitarist died in November 2017 after retiring from the band due to early onset dementia.[/size]

[size=30]Johnson meanwhile was forced to quit the band in 2016 after suffering hearing loss and was replaced on the band’s tour by Guns N’ Roses singer Axl Rose. He was then rumoured to be reuniting with the rock legends for a new record after being spotted with the band’s former drummer Phil Rudd in Vancouver.[/size]
[size=30]
Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/music/brian-johnson-reportedly-confirms-new-ac-dc-album-2440513#qRq7lg1hvukv7TOx.99[/size]
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Brian Johnson confirms new AC/DC album Empty Re: Brian Johnson confirms new AC/DC album

Post by Black Rider Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:02 pm

Interesting, i'll be curious how Brian sounds?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Brian Johnson confirms new AC/DC album Empty Re: Brian Johnson confirms new AC/DC album

Post by alldatndensum Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:01 am

With all the rest he has had after being let go by Angus, I am sure he will sound great.  Brian also has some new high-tech hearing aids that should allow him to resume touring as well.  Personally, I am excited about this release.

I do wonder, though.  How long will they keep going?  KISS is doing a farewell tour.  I can't imagine AC/DC doing this forever, either.  They aren't exactly spring chickens anymore.  But, as long as they keep rockin', I am going to be listening.  Well, unless they recorded with Axl Rose.  Then, I would pretty well be done.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:19 pm

I'm with you, glad they aren't having Axl on the album.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:04 pm

alldatndensum wrote:With all the rest he has had after being let go by Angus, I am sure he will sound great.  Brian also has some new high-tech hearing aids that should allow him to resume touring as well.  Personally, I am excited about this release.

I do wonder, though.  How long will they keep going?  KISS is doing a farewell tour.  I can't imagine AC/DC doing this forever, either.  They aren't exactly spring chickens anymore.  But, as long as they keep rockin', I am going to be listening.  Well, unless they recorded with Axl Rose.  Then, I would pretty well be done.

Would be kinda funny if his battery died in his high tech hearing aid and he wound up singing a totally different song than they were playing... Twisted Evil

He could be singing Hells Bells to the tune of For Those About To Rock

Hey..I know...I am a jerk...

But it would still be funny

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:57 am

Most good hearing aids have little tones that will play to alert the wearer that they need to change batteries.  I could see him more likely to run off stage between songs for an emergency change.  Most likely, though, they would just change the batteries daily on tour like most big bands do with their wireless mics.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by 11razorwire Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:04 pm

I hope this album is better than Rock or Bust, their most recent (and imo worst) album. And, yes, very glad Axl isn't on vocals.
11razorwire
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 am

11razorwire wrote:I hope this album is better than Rock or Bust, their most recent (and imo worst) album. And, yes, very glad Axl isn't on vocals.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

There are no bad AC/DC albums--just poor listeners.   lol!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by 11razorwire Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:43 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
11razorwire wrote:I hope this album is better than Rock or Bust, their most recent (and imo worst) album. And, yes, very glad Axl isn't on vocals.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

There are no bad AC/DC albums--just poor listeners.   lol!
In fairness, I never said Rock or Bust was bad, but it is my least favorite.
11razorwire
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Cliff Williams has been spotted on Vancouver! Looks like he's back as well.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down