The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayne Johnson (Under Command) has a new album..rock guitar...intrumental

2 posters

Go down

Wayne Johnson (Under Command) has a new album..rock guitar...intrumental Empty Wayne Johnson (Under Command) has a new album..rock guitar...intrumental

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:34 pm

He shreds on it...

I don't buy instrumental albums, so I will pass, but it does sound great. 

Spotify

Amazon

CD Baby

Last edited by Bought4Life on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wayne Johnson (Under Command) has a new album..rock guitar...intrumental Empty Re: Wayne Johnson (Under Command) has a new album..rock guitar...intrumental

Post by alldatndensum Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:27 pm

I don't do instrumentals either.  If he ever does another Under Command album, I'd be all over it.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Wayne Johnson (Under Command) has a new album..rock guitar...intrumental Empty Re: Wayne Johnson (Under Command) has a new album..rock guitar...intrumental

Post by Staybrite Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:29 pm

I thought his solo album was pretty darned good (just listening to it today).  But like both of you guys I'm not at all a fan of instrumental music so I won't be picking it up.

This tune is from his solo album "North of Nowhere"  It's got a nice groove.

Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Staybrite wrote:I thought his solo album was pretty darned good (just listening to it today).  But like both of you guys I'm not at all a fan of instrumental music so I won't be picking it up.

This tune is from his solo album "North of Nowhere"  It's got a nice groove.

Yeah, that was a great album. I still listen to it once in a while.

I also have several cds of his band Under Command.

I saw him in concert one time in Whitemarsh, MD...got to meet him and talked to him for a while.

We were friends on FB for a while, but either I removed him or he removed me..hahahaha.... (I tend to unfriend people if I don't talk to them on a regular basis....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:49 pm

On a side note...

It's really good to see him back in the saddle with hard rock.

He really got screwed over by a certain record label ( which I believe was why "North of Nowhere" was never put onto a cd officially) and got very disenchanted by the scene.

I think he quit for a while, then when he came back he was playing country music.....

Last edited by Bought4Life on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed "but was playing" to "he was playing")

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Bought4Life wrote:On a side note...

It's really good to see him back in the saddle with hard rock.

He really got screwed over by a certain record label ( which I believe was why "North of Nowhere" was never put onto a cd officially) and got very disenchanted by the scene.

I think he quit for a while, then when he came back but was playing country music.....

Oh no!!!  NOT COUNTRY!  Shocked
Glad he is back in the rock community. Very Happy
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down