The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIGHTFORCE: Mystical Thieves VINYL & CD re-issue

+4
ACL7
eatbugs
Hardcore Christian
Soundmass.com
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LIGHTFORCE: Mystical Thieves VINYL & CD re-issue - Page 2 Empty Re: LIGHTFORCE: Mystical Thieves VINYL & CD re-issue

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:23 am

Yes I did. I knew Ozzy (the bassist) from Cry Mercy from his previous band Sacred Rock that I used to help out. I was also friends with the guitarist from The Toerags through Bible college (Al I think). Who didn't like The Toerags?

Back to top Go down

LIGHTFORCE: Mystical Thieves VINYL & CD re-issue - Page 2 Empty Re: LIGHTFORCE: Mystical Thieves VINYL & CD re-issue

Post by JPK72 Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:12 pm

Erasmus wrote:Yes I did. I knew Ozzy (the bassist) from Cry Mercy from his previous band Sacred Rock that I used to help out. I was also friends with the guitarist from The Toerags through Bible college (Al I think). Who didn't like The Toerags?
Awesome, I mainly knew Peter the guitarist and Walter their singer, did sound for them one time down in Wollongong when we had a meetup with Steve Rowe doing the Metal for Jesus thing or whatever it was called, I would always talk to Al from the Toerags at gigs and was there for their last performance at Rock by megalight at the Sydnry Entertainment Centre, The Bunny is dead is a classic
JPK72
JPK72
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:21 am

eatbugs wrote:Any chance of getting the demos (including Battlezone) reissued?
As long as Steve is alive, he does not want those first 2 demos released. He is not proud of them.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:03 am

oldschooldoom wrote:
eatbugs wrote:Any chance of getting the demos (including Battlezone) reissued?
As long as Steve is alive, he does not want those first 2 demos released. He is not proud of them.

Except that they are!

https://www.soundmass.com/product/battlezone/

Maybe he needs the money?

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:31 am

WHOA, I stand corrected. I was not aware that Steve had an about face. He was so adamant that those first 2 demos were not to be shared.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by JPK72 Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:45 pm

he probably figured if Stryper can release those awful sounding Roxx Regime demos then he can release the Lightforce demos
JPK72
JPK72
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2