The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortification - Blood World re-issue on Vinyl!!

2 posters

Go down

Mortification - Blood World re-issue on Vinyl!! Empty Mortification - Blood World re-issue on Vinyl!!

Post by Nocturnal Servant Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:25 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I think that all of these Mortification re-issue's are awesome! Now all we need is for Tourniquet to re-issue Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance on vinyl Smile

https://metalhelm.com/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=1&products_id=1449
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Mortification - Blood World re-issue on Vinyl!! Empty Re: Mortification - Blood World re-issue on Vinyl!!

Post by Airola Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Mysterious Gamer Dude wrote:Now all we need is for Tourniquet to re-issue Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance on vinyl Smile

But it has been done already.
https://tourniquet.net/product/pathogenic-ocular-dissonance-gatefold-double-lp/

EDIT:
Actually Ted has just said on Facebook a couple of days ago that there are only 12 copies left and after that they are sold out.
So if you want to get one you must hurry.
There were 200 copies pressed of the normal double-LP release and another 100 copies of a Limited Edition version (which has been sold out).

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Mortification - Blood World re-issue on Vinyl!! Empty Re: Mortification - Blood World re-issue on Vinyl!!

Post by Nocturnal Servant Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Airola wrote:
Mysterious Gamer Dude wrote:Now all we need is for Tourniquet to re-issue Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance on vinyl Smile

Actually Ted has just said on Facebook a couple of days ago that there are only 12 copies left and after that they are sold out.
So if you want to get one you must hurry.
There were 200 copies pressed of the normal double-LP release and another 100 copies of a Limited Edition version (which has been sold out).

Guess I should be quick about it then, thanks for the info!

(Edit) I wasn't aware that there was already a thread on this subject, Kerrick could you please delete my thread Smile
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down