The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourniquet - Gazing at Medusa

+25
heck
TheOldMan2084
Ted Kirkpatrick
Follower of Jesus
Bahana
Temple of Blood
jaydeecrawson
metaldude
strangerhoncho
Hardcore Christian
Frozen Fire
My Awesome Timothy
eatbugs
Pro-Zak
stevegarveyfan
Fundy
cailen
Black Rider
Livna
FreeRangeBeliever
timekeeper
Sir Shred A Lot
11razorwire
mothy
Airola
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tourniquet - Gazing at Medusa - Page 4 Empty Re: Tourniquet - Gazing at Medusa

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:58 am

Good to know. As Ted invited many famous artists for this album, I hope it gets the proper attention it deserves.

From the title track, I am assuming the whole album is going to be killer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:08 pm

Could be a very good album!
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:27 pm

I'm assuming this is a hired out album then? I can't imagine Tim being full-time for Tourniquet. They won't find someone like him to sing live either. This is now merely a one-time project and like an all-star solo album. I thought when they searched for a vocalist that this possibly could become a real band again. It seems even less like a band than ever.

All that said, I'm glad it'll probably be a great album. Wish this was the beginning of a new era.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:37 pm

I'm happy that it's just one vocalist (okay, 2, but Deen is only singing on one track).  I'm never keen on multiple vocalist, as that generally means I won't like all of the songs, because I won't like all of the vocalists.  However, Tim and Deen both sound great!  As long as there's not too many animal songs I'll be happily waving my money at them.
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:54 pm

Fundy wrote:I'm happy that it's just one vocalist (okay, 2, but Deen is only singing on one track).  I'm never keen on multiple vocalist, as that generally means I won't like all of the songs, because I won't like all of the vocalists.  However, Tim and Deen both sound great!  As long as there's not too many animal songs I'll be happily waving my money at them.

Actually 3.
Aaron is there too Very Happy

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:23 pm

Facebook pic says 9/18 and they are accepting pre-orders.  We'll see...

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Shred A Lot Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:39 pm

eatbugs wrote:Facebook pic says 9/18 and they are accepting pre-orders.  We'll see...

Kickstarter backers deserve to get it before the general public. I'm sick of supporting projects and getting my product at the same time as everyone else, even after I paid more for it. This is a big reason why I'll probably never do another Kickstarter for a product that I know will be available to the general public when it's released.

Sir Shred A Lot
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:17 am

Sir Shred A Lot wrote:
eatbugs wrote:Facebook pic says 9/18 and they are accepting pre-orders.  We'll see...

Kickstarter backers deserve to get it before the general public. I'm sick of supporting projects and getting my product at the same time as everyone else, even after I paid more for it. This is a big reason why I'll probably never do another Kickstarter for a product that I know will be available to the general public when it's released.

Agreed.  I backed this too.  At this point we backed it so long ago that I'll be happy with anything period, regardless of who else gets it at the same time.

In general, any backer for any project should get SOMETHING extra.  Not music - but something.  Autographed copy?  MUCH earlier release?

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:00 am

Sir Shred A Lot wrote:

I did one Kickstarter where the stores and people at the shows were getting their CDs an entire MONTH before the backers got theirs.  It is safe to assume that I won't do another fan funding project with this particular band.  If I have a good experience, I support the artists multiple times (like Bride or Disciple).  If I don't enjoy the experience, no matter how much I may like a band, I stop helping their funding.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4