The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New video THE WORLD WILL BURN "The More Things Change" feat. Dale Thompson

5 posters

Go down

Brand New video THE WORLD WILL BURN "The More Things Change" feat. Dale Thompson Empty Brand New video THE WORLD WILL BURN "The More Things Change" feat. Dale Thompson

Post by Alan TWWB Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:13 am

Hey everyone!  We just finished a video to our song "The More Things Change" from the album "Severity".  It is difficult for an indie band to release a full video these days, so we are proud of it.  Please give it a look if you have time and share it if you like it.  Our new album "RuiNation" should be out in a few weeks and is available for pre-ordering.  For more information about the band and what we are up to check our WEBSITE.  Thanks and God bless.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Brand New video THE WORLD WILL BURN "The More Things Change" feat. Dale Thompson Empty Re: Brand New video THE WORLD WILL BURN "The More Things Change" feat. Dale Thompson

Post by New Creation Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:12 am

Loving the sound here. I'm not a big rock fan these days but this is alright in my book.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Brand New video THE WORLD WILL BURN "The More Things Change" feat. Dale Thompson Empty Re: Brand New video THE WORLD WILL BURN "The More Things Change" feat. Dale Thompson

Post by Alan TWWB Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:01 am

Many thanks, New Creation.  If you like big guitar hooks and aggressiveness, we can do that!  I much appreciate the listen.  You can listen to the whole album for free on the website.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:24 am

Awesome!

Liked the "Dale and the mechanics" video!

All the best!
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:57 am

So, let's chat about the video for a second.

The first time I watched it, I was focusing on the vocals and instruments and did not really pay attention to the young man, the girl, and his boss. Here's my take on it all:

1. Young man sees pretty girl running charity booth.
2. He's a selfish person, and not charitable, he just sees a pretty girl and wants her for sex.
3. He goes to work, makes the Haiti cutout with work supplies and without boss' permission.
4. Gives it to the girl and tries to kiss her, showing his true ulterior motive.
5. She rejects him outright.
6. Boss gets furious and fires him.
7. Young man rethinks his life and comes back in to apologize.
8. Boss forgives him and puts him back to work.
9. Still worked up over his past actions, and the difficult work task in front of him, he throws a fit.
10. Boss is kind and gives him a helping, guiding hand.
11. Young man returns to work and begins to forget about the girl and starts to focus on others. His boss, his customers, and the future.

1 Corinthians 10:31 "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

Did I get it right?
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:46 am

Heavy Duty! I love this album. Cool Video. I love the arrangement on this song. Heavy, without the typical progressive speed. Perfect song length. So tired of 7 plus minute songs that are a hundred miles an hour double bass driven songs, that all sound the same. This is breath of fresh air. Really good.
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:43 am

Jessrox wrote:Heavy Duty! I love this album. Cool Video. I love the arrangement on this song. Heavy, without the typical progressive speed. Perfect song length. So tired of 7 plus minute songs that are a hundred miles an hour double bass driven songs, that all sound the same. This is breath of fresh air. Really good.

Jess nailed it!  At least this sounds different!  So many of today's Christian music, metal or otherwise, just sounds the same.  The World Will Burn is definitely different.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:44 am

Thanks everyone for watching it.  New Creation, your analysis is as good as mine.  Our director had complete artistic control and I'm not 100% sure what he was thinking, but all in all it works.  I was thinking along the same lines you were.  Jessrox and alldat, that's for your observation.  We try very hard to push heavy music in a new direction.  There are enough blastbeat drums, growling singers, and breakneck tempos in the world.  It can be a challenge to stay heavy using hooks and grooves, but we are happy with the feel and emotion of the music.  We SUPER excited about our new album, RuiNation, which is coming out in a few weeks.  The songs have much more texture but get heavier.  I will post our first single and video on here when it is ready.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down