The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Album Release - THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" feat. Dale Thompson of BRIDE

+2
FreeRangeBeliever
Alan TWWB
6 posters

Go down

New Album Release - THE WORLD WILL BURN  "RuiNation" feat. Dale Thompson of BRIDE Empty New Album Release - THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" feat. Dale Thompson of BRIDE

Post by Alan TWWB Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:06 am

Hey guys I wanted to let you know The World Will Burn has released our second album called "RuiNation".  We worked real hard on it and would love for you to buy it.  For those that don't know, Dale Thompson used to sing for the band BRIDE and is the singer of TWWB.  If you like BRIDE and Dale's unique style of singing, "RuiNation" will be for you.  Dale recorded all the vocals in his home studio so he had no restraints, budget, or restrictions.  He is very experimental on this album and gets completely off the leash.  I promise you have never heard Dale go "all out" like he does on this album.
You can get the album HERE and you can listen to previews of the songs HERE.
Here is the video for the first single from the album "Love to Hate".

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

New Album Release - THE WORLD WILL BURN  "RuiNation" feat. Dale Thompson of BRIDE Empty Re: New Album Release - THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" feat. Dale Thompson of BRIDE

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:35 am

Sounds good!
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

New Album Release - THE WORLD WILL BURN  "RuiNation" feat. Dale Thompson of BRIDE Empty Re: New Album Release - THE WORLD WILL BURN "RuiNation" feat. Dale Thompson of BRIDE

Post by Alan TWWB Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:26 am

Thanks FreeRange!  Even though Dale Thompson is our singer, we are still working to get the message out about our music.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat May 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Really love this album, who else has a copy?
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun May 21, 2017 9:25 am

I like this album so much more than their debut!  It has a definite Bride vibe while mixing in some alternative metal in places, too.  I like it!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Sun May 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Love To Hate is indeed a very good song.
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Mon May 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Thank you all very much.  "Love to Hate" is starting to get  some traction.  It all comes from folks like you letting others know about it.  We will soon have our second video and single ready from "RuiNation" so I will post it here when we have it ready.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffcorpse Tue May 23, 2017 5:17 am

I'll have to get this! Dale's voice is still great!
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan TWWB Tue May 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Awesome Jeff!  I will throw in a decal for you.  Ordering is easy.  Click HERE.

Alan TWWB
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffcorpse Wed May 24, 2017 5:21 am

Alan TWWB wrote:Awesome Jeff!  I will throw in a decal for you.  Ordering is easy.  Click HERE.
Ordered!
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffcorpse Sun May 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Thanks for the free CD!!!!!!!
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down