The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New album from The World Will Burn feat. Dale Thompson, video

4 posters

Go down

New album from The World Will Burn feat. Dale Thompson, video Empty New album from The World Will Burn feat. Dale Thompson, video

Post by TWWBAlan Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Hey just wanted to let you know THE WORLD WILL BURN is releasing a new album called "Nothing's as Real as It Seems"  and has released a new video that previews all the songs it.  The album is available as a pre-order currently and will ship in a few weeks.  You can order at the band website  The World Will Burn in the store section.  

TWWBAlan
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

New album from The World Will Burn feat. Dale Thompson, video Empty Re: New album from The World Will Burn feat. Dale Thompson, video

Post by TWWBAlan Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:40 am

Wow, this is a tough crowd!  Crickets!  Well anyway, the CDs have been sent to the printers and we think we will have them back in a few weeks.

TWWBAlan
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

New album from The World Will Burn feat. Dale Thompson, video Empty Re: New album from The World Will Burn feat. Dale Thompson, video

Post by Fundy Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:25 am

Really looking forward to this.  I'll be getting mine through amazon, hopefully for Christmas!
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by TWWBAlan Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:33 am

Thanks Fundy!  It should be on Amazon before Christmas, but you never know.  That gets beyond our control.  There are 3 bonus tracks that you can only get from our website btw if you want them.

TWWBAlan
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:47 am

This album is amazing keep coming back to it.  Definitely in my top 3 for 2019, it’s a gem!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rtz Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:04 pm

A bit different from the past albums. I kinda dig it!

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TWWBAlan Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:31 am

Thank you very much, Awesome Tim!  Glad you like it.  Thanks to you as well, rtz.  It is still TWWB but different for sure.  I think the main thing is that the songs are a little more complex, and Dale does more singing that screaming.

TWWBAlan
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down