The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Bible verse that no one knows about

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Bible verse that no one knows about Empty Favorite Bible verse that no one knows about

Post by New Creation Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Post your favorite Bible verse that no one knows about. You know the one that always shocks people?

Judges 9:54

Then he called quickly to the young man, his armorbearer, and said to him, “Draw your sword and kill me, lest men say of me, ‘A woman killed him.' ” So his young man thrust him through, and he died.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Favorite Bible verse that no one knows about Empty Re: Favorite Bible verse that no one knows about

Post by Kerrick Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:11 pm

I recently attended a Bible study on Judges and that was mentioned.  Hahahaha so good.

Job 3:2 wrote:He said:

flower

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Favorite Bible verse that no one knows about Empty Re: Favorite Bible verse that no one knows about

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:02 am

And he stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets? - 1 Samuel 19:24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down