The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of my favorite bands, Metal Church, back with one of my favorite singers.

4 posters

Go down

One of my favorite bands, Metal Church, back with one of my favorite singers.  Empty One of my favorite bands, Metal Church, back with one of my favorite singers.

Post by Black Rider Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:00 pm

New album coming this year with Mike Howe on vocals. Here's a remake of Badlands:

Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

One of my favorite bands, Metal Church, back with one of my favorite singers.  Empty Re: One of my favorite bands, Metal Church, back with one of my favorite singers.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:21 pm

This is great news! I'm a huge fan of Metal Church!

David Wayne will probably always be my favorite vocalist (RIP), but Mike Howe was great too! "Blessing in Disguise" was a great album!!!

Back to top Go down

One of my favorite bands, Metal Church, back with one of my favorite singers.  Empty Re: One of my favorite bands, Metal Church, back with one of my favorite singers.

Post by metaldude Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Since David Wayne isn't an option, Mike will do nicely.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:00 pm

My favorite album by them is Hanging In the Balance with Howe. I like David too but Mike has a pure metal voice.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:12 pm

The perfect metal song: 
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:11 pm

I don't think this will be that great.

The new drummer isn't anywhere near as good as Arrington and the songwriting hasn't been great in a while.  Mike sounds OK but not as good as the internet says he does.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by arttieTHE1manparty Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:12 pm

RatPak Records is releasing a best of Mike Howe Metal Church collection.  I'll be snagging that one, for sure.  

Arttie
arttieTHE1manparty
arttieTHE1manparty
The Strongest Man In The World
The Strongest Man In The World

http://www.Glitter2Gutter.blogspot.com

Black Rider and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down