The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian related music items for Christmas...

4 posters

Go down

Christian related music items for Christmas... Empty Christian related music items for Christmas...

Post by Soldier777 Sat 10 Dec 2016 - 18:38

What Christian related music items you are hoping to get or have purchased/ordered that you gave to a loved one to wrap for you for Christmas? I ordered 5 CDs from Soundmass on December 6:

Guardian - original First Watch CD on Enigma Records. I have the anniversary edition that came out a few years ago but I figured it would be cool to have the original version.

Legend 7 - Blind Faith

Crystavox - 20 Year Mix

Theocracy - Ghost Ship

Stryper - Against the Law deluxe version with interview

Soundmass haven't ship these yet and I sent an email to inquire. If I don't get these before Christmas it isn't a real big deal.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Christian related music items for Christmas... Empty Re: Christian related music items for Christmas...

Post by alldatndensum Sat 10 Dec 2016 - 19:12

I quit asking for music years ago.  My wife doesn't like to buy music for me as I have so much already.  Plus, if I don't enjoy the album, she knows I will sell or trade it.  So, she does not like to buy me music.  Besides, I typically just buy what I want.  She knows very little about the music I listen to anyway.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Christian related music items for Christmas... Empty Re: Christian related music items for Christmas...

Post by Kerrick Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 11:07

Wytch Hazel's CD is on my Christmas list, but that's about the only Christian metal music on there.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 12:09

alldatndensum wrote:I quit asking for music years ago.  My wife doesn't like to buy music for me as I have so much already...Besides, I typically just buy what I want.  She knows very little about the music I listen to anyway.

This.  Exactly this.

I'm the breadwinner too so it's my paycheck budgeted for all discretionary spending anyway.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down