The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some really important health information for all the musicians out there. This is a must read.

4 posters

Go down

Some really important health information for all the musicians out there. This is a must read. Empty Some really important health information for all the musicians out there. This is a must read.

Post by Professor_Valconian Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Some really important health information for all the musicians out there. This is a must read. Empty Re: Some really important health information for all the musicians out there. This is a must read.

Post by exo Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Were one a piper, that is indeed a message of importance!  Pipes are probably the worst offender, but other woodwind/brass players should probably also take note.

I'm a guitar player, though, and have no intention of licking or huffing my fretboard.  The junk that accumulates at the fret edges between cleanings is probably a potent hallucinatory compound, no doubt!

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Some really important health information for all the musicians out there. This is a must read. Empty Re: Some really important health information for all the musicians out there. This is a must read.

Post by alldatndensum Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:22 am

I always wipe my guitars down with a dust rag to remove oils, dirt, and just make it shine after I play.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:37 am

Number 3 will change your life.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down