The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important, Especially Anyone Who Talks To Me A Lot On Here(Pethead, SC, Seth And Others)

4 posters

Go down

Important, Especially Anyone Who Talks To Me A Lot On Here(Pethead, SC, Seth And Others) Empty Important, Especially Anyone Who Talks To Me A Lot On Here(Pethead, SC, Seth And Others)

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:20 pm

I am moving from Oklahoma to Texas May 18th? Could change. But the important thing is I use my school computer for this currently. So after the school year is over I have to give it back. I'll find a way to continue being on here, but I may just kinda stop for a little bit in mid May. Just a heads up.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick, Pethead, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Important, Especially Anyone Who Talks To Me A Lot On Here(Pethead, SC, Seth And Others) Empty Re: Important, Especially Anyone Who Talks To Me A Lot On Here(Pethead, SC, Seth And Others)

Post by Pethead Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:23 pm

Got it. Be safe and blessed!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Important, Especially Anyone Who Talks To Me A Lot On Here(Pethead, SC, Seth And Others) Empty Re: Important, Especially Anyone Who Talks To Me A Lot On Here(Pethead, SC, Seth And Others)

Post by TZ75 Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:02 am

Guitar practice time!    Guitar guy
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:16 am

Where in Texas?
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down