The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dee Snider's testimony before the Senate

4 posters

Go down

Dee Snider's testimony before the Senate Empty Dee Snider's testimony before the Senate

Post by New Creation Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm

I have never listened to Twisted Sister so I can't verify beyond Snider's testimony what is in their lyrics. However, I found his testimony cogent and well put together. Edit: I was listening to the video in another tab as I posted this and thought the video had wrapped up. I'm now hearing his responses to the Senator's questions and will withhold statement until I process what's being said.

Have you all seen this video and what are your thoughts?

New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Dee Snider's testimony before the Senate Empty Re: Dee Snider's testimony before the Senate

Post by Superjuice Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Ironically, the band faded away after this.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Dee Snider's testimony before the Senate Empty Re: Dee Snider's testimony before the Senate

Post by New Creation Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:33 pm

I am laughing at Al Gore's question to Dee

He said something to the effect of "I see here that your fan club is called the SMF Fan Club. Can you tell me what SMF stands for?"

Dee cringed at that one.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:28 am

I can't get this video to display for some reason.  The only version I've seen is the edited one from Metal:  A Headbanger's Journey, where the shots of the Senators are edited to support Dee's version of the story--that he is Braveheart carrying the metal flag and just completely obliterating these Senators' cognitive abilities.  Dee is nothing if not confident in his abilities.  That being said, I think he is a very intelligent man who did put together a well-crafted statement that highlighted the selective listening  and preconceived biases at work within the PMRC and the anti-rock movement in general.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:09 am

Horrible to see the government persecuting good Christian music like Mr. Snider's.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down