The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attorney general Lynch decides to indict...

4 posters

Go down

Attorney general Lynch decides to indict... Empty Attorney general Lynch decides to indict...

Post by d@v!d Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:54 pm

Attorney general Lynch decides to indict for high plagiarism, Meredith McIver, Melania Trump’s speech writer despite FBI director James Comey's recommendation against indictment that was despite having been "very careless" while writing her speech.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Attorney general Lynch decides to indict... Empty Re: Attorney general Lynch decides to indict...

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Well duh.  Its word for word in some places. (you made a Hillary funny though)
It just blew my mind that people on the news (Trump's son and other party members) didn't think it was plagiarism.  Like, did they just say they heard the sound clip?

What's the penalty for being indicted for "high plagiarism" anyway?  Is someone going to mail a paper with a giant F on it to Trump's wife?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Attorney general Lynch decides to indict... Empty Re: Attorney general Lynch decides to indict...

Post by messiaen77 Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:22 am

In some places the penalty is expulsion.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:42 am

ThomasEversole wrote:Well duh.  Its word for word in some places. (you made a Hillary funny though)
It just blew my mind that people on the news (Trump's son and other party members) didn't think it was plagiarism.  Like, did they just say they heard the sound clip?

What's the penalty for being indicted for "high plagiarism" anyway?  Is someone going to mail a paper with a giant F on it to Trump's wife?
"high plagiarism" is a term I came up with on Wednesday, July 20th at around 1:50PM in the afternoon while trying to register my disgust over a silly issue in a clever and humorous way.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Joe Biden, late 80's????

"Irony"    Razz
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:41 am

That went over my head...
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:31 am

I was pretty sure it would.....You, and many people your age, so don't take it too bad.

You can wiki Mr. B, that will probably give a start, but, plagiarism is pretty much what de-railed his political run back in the 80's.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:47 am

Ah! Chances are though, if I was 30 years older, it still would have gone over my head. Age doesn't really correlate with lack of political interest. ...for me at least.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down