The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at what I found. Recent Metallica

4 posters

Go down

Look at what I found. Recent Metallica Empty Look at what I found. Recent Metallica

Post by d@v!d Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:42 am

And they play the good ones.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Look at what I found. Recent Metallica Empty Re: Look at what I found. Recent Metallica

Post by exo Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Well, it's readily apparent they aren't used to play a stage that size......lol.  Sounds like they REALLY aren't used to dialing in their amps for an environment that small.

Other observations:  guitar tone is far lower gain than I was expecting.

Most importantly, though, they look like they are having a BLAST reliving those small "club size" environments they were already too big for 30 years ago.  Sloppy, flub notes EVERYWHERE, they sound like a garage band covering Metallica songs......and it is absolutely AWESOME.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Look at what I found. Recent Metallica Empty Re: Look at what I found. Recent Metallica

Post by d@v!d Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:16 am

exo wrote:Well, it's readily apparent they aren't used to play a stage that size......lol.  Sounds like they REALLY aren't used to dialing in their amps for an environment that small.

Other observations:  guitar tone is far lower gain than I was expecting.

Most importantly, though, they look like they are having a BLAST reliving those small "club size" environments they were already too big for 30 years ago.  Sloppy, flub notes EVERYWHERE, they sound like a garage band covering Metallica songs......and it is absolutely AWESOME.
I like the kinder current James better than the old angry James. He makes the show much more enjoyable that way. He's also a bit of a cut up. Did you catch the ST Anger snare jab he threw at Lars?
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Nice find...good sound quality. It looked like they were having a good time.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:28 am

Woah! This is awesome.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down