The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer that 2016 gets better

2 posters

Go down

Prayer that 2016 gets better Empty Prayer that 2016 gets better

Post by Blake Thu May 19, 2016 9:46 am

So far 2016 has proven to be a very bad year for my family. Please pray that things will improve. So far this year here are a few of the things that have happened:

First we started the year with no washer for the first month, and had to but a brand new one. Then the radio law changes resulted in the shutdown of MBR at the end of January. Then in March I was in a car accident and totaled my car, still had to make payments a few months before GAP finally came through. Got our new car and had issue after issue with the loan, and almost didn't get it.

After we finally got the car sorted in April my father in law (diabetic) got another infection in his foot (also had Charco). He was given the choice between continuing to get infections over and over, or to have his foot cut off, which would improve his quality of life and allow him to walk on it again once he got a prosthetic.

He decided it was best to cut it off, as did all of us. He got it removed no problem and was recovering just fine that whole weekend. That Sunday my wife and I went to visit with her sister, and he was tired and complaining about how something didn't feel right. We told a lady at the desk and she just said "oh I talked to him 15 minutes ago, its probably just anxiety".

Eventually they send a nurse in to talk to him. He had nausea, and said he felt a "fog" in his head. So the nurse gave him two meds for nausea and pain which he said would clear his head. It was then that my father in law asked the nurse if he could be moved to the toilet chair since he hadn't gone at all that day. A few staff came in to help him scoot off the bed to the chair, and my wife and I left the room to give him privacy.

As we waited outside the room a few minutes later the entire floor pretty much ran to his room as we stood there unable to get in, not sure what was happening.

After about 15 minutes went by they came out and told us his heart stopped but they were able to get it going again and to wait down the hallway in a waiting room, and they will come get us after they moved him to ICU so we could see him. We waited 15 more minutes then they came out and told us his heart stopped again and they lost him. It was quite a shock since he was doing fine, and the surgery was supposed to make his life easier.

The worst part to me was 5 minutes later my mother in law arrived at the hospital, unaware of what just happened and we had to tell her. I don't think for as long as I live I will ever forget her reaction. It was terrible.

Sometime before all us this my wife's uncle also passed away. And since January we have both been sick almost the entire year with various colds. Now we just found out that my wife's job is doing layoffs and we are pretty sure shes on the list.

This year has been a major battle financially and I am not sure how we have remained afloat, but please keep us in your prayers.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer that 2016 gets better Empty Re: Prayer that 2016 gets better

Post by Kerrick Thu May 19, 2016 9:55 am

Oh my goodness, my heart just broke reading that.  I cannot begin to imagine what it must have been like to see your mother-in-law and tell her.  The death of a loved one is never easy to accept but a horrible and shocking circumstance such as that... well, it's in a league of all its own.  I am praying for your family now.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 1:21 pm

Crotte mais c'est pas vrai! Milieu d'année plus que pourri! (pay no attention, just cursing about combo of bad news) No

Really sorry to read it Blake, praying for you and your familly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Thu May 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Thanks everyone
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content