The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Equation - Angels and Demons (Progressive Metal)

5 posters

Go down

God's Equation - Angels and Demons (Progressive Metal) Empty God's Equation - Angels and Demons (Progressive Metal)

Post by Storms of Disillusion Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:32 pm

I recently found this band and like their sound. They only released one demo before they broke up though. I thought I'd share it here:

Storms of Disillusion
Storms of Disillusion
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

God's Equation - Angels and Demons (Progressive Metal) Empty Re: God's Equation - Angels and Demons (Progressive Metal)

Post by Deepfriar Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Bumping this, I stumbled across this on YouTube and it's actually fantastic! I'm on a break from metal though so I will pursue it later... anyone know where I can get a copy?
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

God's Equation - Angels and Demons (Progressive Metal) Empty Re: God's Equation - Angels and Demons (Progressive Metal)

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:31 am

Dyp Frityrkokeren wrote:Bumping this, I stumbled across this on YouTube and it's actually fantastic! I'm on a break from metal though so I will pursue it later... anyone know where I can get a copy?
I took a look. This youtube seems like the best source to hear the album. Good music!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQVUkkxPW-Xt5QDrHb9rV5Q
https://www.youtube.com/user/mathguitarplayer/videos
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:56 am

Wonder if they named the band after a Pagan's Mind album?

God's Equation - Angels and Demons (Progressive Metal) Hqdefault
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:34 am

Superjuice wrote:Wonder if they named the band after a Pagan's Mind album?

God's Equation - Angels and Demons (Progressive Metal) Hqdefault
The are a couple of popular books out named God's Equation and Angels and Demons, which makes me wonder too.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 am

Formerly known as Continuum, God's Equation was a Brazilian progressive metal band. They formed in 2009 and had one demo before disbanding in 2011. The name was changed due to several bands with that name, so with the help of Gustavo Sazes, they decided to go with the name "God's Equation".
Here's a quick presentation about the name "God's Equation":
Look around you... Breathe... Everything you see, everything was created by God.
Everything was done by him.
God used his own equation to construct the universe and all that exists. God created His own equation for everything to be done according to His will.
Well, if everything was done according to the equation of God, everything is part of that equation. Everything that exists is part of that equation. The equation of God. ...

Everything is a part in God's Equation.
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down