The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Funeral - Desolate (new album!)

4 posters

Go down

Endless Funeral - Desolate (new album!) Empty Endless Funeral - Desolate (new album!)

Post by Endlessfuneral2003 Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Hey guys, I was having issues logging into my account for the past weeks... weird! Hope it's ok if I post this here.

Announcing “Desolate”, the new CD from Endless Funeral
Unforsaken Productions is very pleased to announce the upcoming release of the new CD from Endless Funeral intitled “Desolate”.
Martin Pleau and Thomas Wilson have continued to work together to bring you this follow-up effort. Production is now complete, and pre-orders are scheduled to begin this Monday, November 30, 2015. Visit the new Endless Funeral website, www.endlessfuneral.com on Monday for special limited time pre-order offers.
In the meantime, you can visit www.endlessfuneral.com to hear audio samples of the “Desolate” album and for more information about its official release date.
About the album:
The ”Desolate” project started out as an EP, but so much additional material has since been added that it has crossed the finish line as a full-length album. There are some brand new songs, an enhanced and extended reworking of a classic Endless Funeral track, and some alternate edits of other EF tunes. Musically, this melodic death metal album will appeal to fans of Immortal Souls, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquility, and Children Of Bodom. Lyrically, “Desolate” is a journey through dark emotions and into the spiritual light offered by Christ. Whether you are new to Endless Funeral or already familiar with their previous works, “Desolate” will be a thoroughly enjoyable collection of hard hitting heavy metal.
Track listing:
1. Wasteland
2. Desolate
3. Day Of Perfection
4. Peacebringer
5. Defiance (Expulsion edit)
6. Brought To Light
7. Ignition (Grounded edit)
8. If Only Eyes Could See
9. Alterations
10. Enter His Rest (Surrender mix)
11. Peacebringer (alternate version)
Total running time: 43 minutes
The CD will also include CD-ROM bonus features.
Be sure to visit www.endlessfuneral.com to check out the new “Desolate” CD today!
©2015 Unforsaken Productions

Endless Funeral - Desolate (new album!) 12313969_10153622339443046_631944266477650193_n
Endlessfuneral2003
Endlessfuneral2003
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Endless Funeral - Desolate (new album!) Empty Re: Endless Funeral - Desolate (new album!)

Post by KaramKaram Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Nice to see you back Endy.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Endless Funeral - Desolate (new album!) Empty Re: Endless Funeral - Desolate (new album!)

Post by Endlessfuneral2003 Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Thanks!
Endlessfuneral2003
Endlessfuneral2003
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Very cool, new music from Endless Funeral!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:56 pm

Sounds good. I like the song structure and the keys/guitars.
...not a big fan of the drum machine, but I'm very particular with drums.

Nice work!

I'm not sure if the re-direct from facebook was intentional with the posted dot com link?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Endlessfuneral2003 Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Hey, anyone got their copy yet?  Twisted Evil
Endlessfuneral2003
Endlessfuneral2003
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down