The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warpriest - Black River (Rough Cut preview)

+4
metaldude
Kerrick
Staybrite
deathisgain
8 posters

Go down

Warpriest - Black River (Rough Cut preview) Empty Warpriest - Black River (Rough Cut preview)

Post by deathisgain Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:17 pm

For you Labor Day weekend listening enjoyment, I am giving you a taste of some future music that I have been working on. This is a lot darker in tone and theme. Lyrically it is about suicide, as well as rescuing those that are on the edge. It features a special lead singer on it.

deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Warpriest - Black River (Rough Cut preview) Empty Re: Warpriest - Black River (Rough Cut preview)

Post by Staybrite Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Very cool!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Warpriest - Black River (Rough Cut preview) Empty Re: Warpriest - Black River (Rough Cut preview)

Post by Kerrick Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:03 pm

This is one of my favorite songs I've heard from you; I really dig it a lot! It's hard to make a doom metal song so intense, but you definitely succeeded there! Love the vocals too.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Kerrick wrote:This is one of my favorite songs I've heard from you; I really dig it a lot!  It's hard to make a doom metal song so intense, but you definitely succeeded there!  Love the vocals too.

What do you mean, THEY ARE ALL INTENSE!!!!!
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:23 am

Rob, I've said it before and I'll say it again...you've got to release this stuff. I would definitely buy it.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:03 am

Same here, this sounds great.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:50 am

deathisgain wrote:
Kerrick wrote:This is one of my favorite songs I've heard from you; I really dig it a lot!  It's hard to make a doom metal song so intense, but you definitely succeeded there!  Love the vocals too.

What do you mean, THEY ARE ALL INTENSE!!!!!

Hahaha touche. afro

metaldude wrote:Rob, I've said it before and I'll say it again...you've got to release this stuff. I would definitely buy it.

Yup.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:09 am

metaldude wrote:Rob, I've said it before and I'll say it again...you've got to release this stuff. I would definitely buy it.
Tell you what. Why don't you both have a little race to see who can get their stuff out first. OK?
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:50 am

deathisgain wrote:For you Labor Day weekend listening enjoyment, I am giving you a taste of some future music that I have been working on. This is a lot darker in tone and theme. Lyrically it is about suicide, as well as rescuing those that are on the edge. It features a special lead singer on it.
I like it. Who MK?
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:00 am

d@v!d wrote:
Tell you what. Why don't you both have a little race to see who can get their stuff out first. OK?

That's the best idea I've heard in a long time!  Ready, set, GO!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Kerrick wrote:
d@v!d wrote:

That's the best idea I've heard in a long time!  Ready, set, GO!

Trips and falls on his face at the starting gate and can't get up ...
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Mad 1 Mad 1 Mad 1

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:43 am

You tease too much!
How about a demo? An EP?
Something. Until the LP is ready.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Moore Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:23 am

Sweet!
Marcus Moore
Marcus Moore
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:26 pm

d@v!d wrote:
deathisgain wrote:For you Labor Day weekend listening enjoyment, I am giving you a taste of some future music that I have been working on. This is a lot darker in tone and theme. Lyrically it is about suicide, as well as rescuing those that are on the edge. It features a special lead singer on it.
I like it. Who MK?

I missed this. MK?
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down